Monday, 21 December 2009

Early x-mas celebration;=)

Today we´ve had our friends and family over on an early x-mas celebration. We ate x-mas food, drank good drinks, laughed and talked and it was really really nice,=) Then the kids wanted to open the x-mas presents and so we did. Everyone got so nice things and I feel so happy to have had this nice evening before heading down to Thailand tomorrow;=)

X-mas is for me about family and friends and being together. The gifts are secondary, closeness and sitting down together is the greatest gift of them all. I am blessed to have such wonderful people around me and even if I have been away so much these last years, my real friends have been there always.

I´ve started packing but it is as usual boring...hihi! I´ll do it tomorrow in the last minute, as I always do. And we just need some bathing clothes and sun lotion, right;=)

And I bought two new books today to bring along and I really look forward reading them, especially the one called "The Gucci war" which is written by a woman who got married with one of the Gucci members and her story shows the not so nice world beneath the empire. Exciting reading for sure;=)

I will bring my computer but I have no clue about how the internet is working etc and of course I want to relax so I might not write so much, but I got a new blog camera today from my bf so I will take lots of photos to show you later;=)

Sleep well everyone;=)

71 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Olzon,
     
    Many, many thanks for providing a way that we can give things back to you guys in exchange for the gifts of your music. (That's not even close to a propper
    traid, though.)
     
    I've heard that you and the guys, Tuomas especially, are Metallica fans. Can you (discretely) find out which albums they already have? Also, I already know
    what you'll get, but is their anything particular your or any of the guy's children would enjoy? Christmas is for the children especially. =)
     
    I know many people have already said this, but I will add my voice to those in saying that you are a wonderfully unique artist in your association with
    your fans as people, not just fans. We really appreciate it.
     
    P.s.
    I saw that you were a fan of the books with supernatural things. Give Patricia Briggs's "Alfa and Omega" series a try. The first one's "Cry wolf." It's
    reallyyyyy good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a safe and easy flight tomorrow.
    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette!
    It's been a long time since I don't post a comment, but I read your blog every day =).

    I know that this dates will be hard to write in your blog, it will be hard for us (at least for me) being online too, so I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very very nice 2010!!, I know is soon, but I wanted to be sure ;=).

    I hope my english is understandable, have some great vacations in Thailand!
    ...
    Luis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip, Anette! Looking forward to seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Anette!
    Låter mysigt med en ”för” jul!
    Ser fram emot bilderna från din nya kamera =)!
    Ha det så jätte trevligt och skönt på er semester!
    Sov sött // Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great, relaxing holiday!
    Take care and enjoy the sunshine!
    and...Merry Christmas to you and yours too!!
    big hug, Zina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you had fun today :)
    I wish you have a safe flight tomorrow and enjoy your stay at Thailand! I'm really happy for you.

    Will you be back next tuesday? We will miss your posts. But don't mind, enjoy your vacation!

    Have a good night, sleep well you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anette!
    Enjoy your holidays in Thailand and rest you, you'll publish your photos when you'll come back if you want, your pleasure first =) !

    Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, good news =) I looking forward to see the photos of Thailand. Thailand is a very very beautiful country, for sure you will like of this vacation =)
    Enjoy and relax very much, you deserve ;-)
    All the best to you you and family, that God bless you two...or three if Seth go too..for make a safe and pleasant trip =)
    Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm glad your early x-mas was fun;=)
    I cannot wait for x-mas , but my
    favorite is New Years! This is the 10th
    New Year my best friend, Cassy, and
    I have known each other- so we're going to
    make it extra special for ourselves.
    Let us know how your books are,
    and take lot of photos! Like I said,
    the sunrise and sunset is sure to be amazing! If you don't write, I will one hundred
    percent understand.

    Hope you have a safe flight and enjoy your
    vacation!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man glömmer ju ALLTID något då man packar....hatar det x)....
    Julafton är en otroligt mysig årstid, men nu när man blivit äldre är det inte densamma tid som förr :(....lite deprimerande faktist...
    Våra traditioner börjar brytas också...

    Nu ska du ha en otroligt skön vecka i Thailand, relaxa så mycket du bara kan och ta MYCKET foton! ;=) Och ta vara på dig! ;=)

    God Jul & Gott Nytt År!

    Kram, Elle~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anette!!
    Oh, it's so good you could share a christmas time with your beloved ones, indeed you are a really blessed person.
    So, I wish you a good and safe travel. Usually in the hotels you can have internet access, but vacations wouldn't be relaxing if you had to sit by the computer the entire time, haha.
    Have lots and lots and lots of fun in Thailand!!

    and just to be sure...
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!! =)

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopefully you slept well. I hope you have a safe and wonderful flight, and the whole trip itself is a stressfree experience. Enjoy the sun, fun, and relaxation in Thailand. :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Anette
    How are you?

    I’m really happy to hear you had a nice x-mas celebration!
    I hope you will have a safe flight. ;^)
    Enjoy your holidays; you deserve it.

    Sleep well
    Kisses and hugs
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very good luck in your trip!
    Its going to be amazing for sure
    We will be waiting for news about you
    It's a wonderful opportunity to travel to other places and with a nice company :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hej Anette!
    You asked what Xmas means for us - well, I'll try to describe that for myself. For me it's something totally different from the usual hectic days and rush to the shops and those kind of things. For me, Xmas is something inside myself. A time to remember that we must shine inside just like the festive lights we see all around. A time to remember that we must be able to find some inner silence and peace inside our hearts, just like what we would find in the wild snowy forests where even the tiniest snowflake falling on the ground can be heard. A time to shut up the daily noise and listen to the voice of our soul. A time to feel some warmth inside and to give this warmth to those around us, just like the fire that burns in our fireplaces and makes us feel good. And a time to remember that we must carry the good spirit with us all year long :-)
    So, I wish you all of this for your Xmas - may it bring you and your dear ones blessings and inner joy :-)
    Have a nice relaxing trip! :-)
    Love,
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a wonderful vacation, Anette. You certainly deserve it.

    Happy Holidays

    Mia

    ps I couldn't agree with you more about christmas with family. This is the first year I have spent with nearly my entire family under one roof in twenty years. I feel very warm inside today. Things are good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a safe and relaxing holiday, Anette! And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, Anette!

    Glad to hear you had a wonderful early Christmas. You're right, gifts are secondary. What matters most is getting together and spending time with your loved ones.

    While I'm not sure about Thailand's weather, it is rather rainy here in the tropics. But don't worry, the nice sunny days haven't left us :)
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anette,

    Awww bless you, you are right about christmas being a time for loved ones i couldnt agree more =0D

    Its so sweet that your bf bought you a blog camera hehe!

    Listen have a really fantastic holiday & take care on your journeys, hope you have plenty of well deserved rest!!

    Have a great time lots of hugs KellyJane X

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning dear Nettie! Have a nice and safe flight and enjoy your holidays!
    Take care

    Lots Of Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wish You a great vacation in Thailand. Have a safe flight and enjoy warm weather!

    And empty You mind of musicbusiness and don't update this blog, just enjoy, You have time to update later on, fans are not going anywhere ;) Don't waste a minute of Your time there.. go shopping :D

    Hopefully see You next year in Your own gigs, unfortunally no possibility to come to 19th of Jan gig, but later on we will show up somewhere.

    Merry X-mas and Happy New Year 2010!!

    Tiia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sawad di Anette.

    enjoy your vacation, i wish you and your bf all the best and of course: Merry X-mas.
    Have fun
    Yotapong

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hy!

    Enjoy your holiday!And think of us during relaxation here the frosty Europe!;)Enjoy the day and the warmth instead of me.

    Pusu
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. It will be weird to not read from you like 8 days, we are so used to this ;) But take your time to relax! It's surtenly ok if you don't wright anything on your vacation, that's why it's called a vacation! And we will hear all about it afterwards ;)
    Enjoy your time there and the people that are going with you.
    And ofcourse: a Merry Christmas!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hej Anette,

    have a save journey to Thailand and lots of fun there!
    Nice idea this pre-x-mas-party :) Yes, you are right it are the ones we love that are important in these days which are worth more than any present could ever be.
    Relax!! And have a great time!
    yours,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful Xmas to you, Anette, and have a lovely vacation in Thailand! And, thanks for being with us and letting us know your feelings and doings thru this blog -- you're a sweet, unique, encouraging person whose always so positive outlook on life is something many of us could learn about! :)

    All the best, lots of love & biiiig hugs,

    Minna :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Anette!

    I am happy for you that you got to have your friends and family there celebrating the (early) Christmas and to be happily together, enjoying food, drinks, conversations and each other :) It must have been super nice!

    I'm so sad that this year I don't get to spend Christmas Eve with my mom and dad and my two brothers. This year I have to go to my boyfriend's mother's place and on Christmas Day to his father's place. We have been already 7 years together with my BF, but still I have always been with my family on Christmas. Last year we decided that we just have to spend every other Christmas with my family and every other with his, because we need to be together as well. So last year we were at my parents'. Of course I'm happy for my BF that he will have his family with us, but I just can't help feeling miserable for myself. I know it's selfish and stupid but that is how I feel. For 25 years Christmas has been the same. Of course always changing a bit as we grew up, but still we have eaten the same food, had the same routines and most importantly we have been together as a family. And now, when me and my brothers have moved out from our parents' years and years ago and don't get to see each other that often anymore, I feel it's super important to me to have Christmas as it always has been. It has always been heartwarming and really nice. And now I feel like crying when I even think about what I will miss this year. When will I have all of my family happily together having some great time? I'm afraid it will take another year and it will only happen next Christmas :`( And this whining isn't only about this year. I have constantly (and have always had) this terrible fear that what if something bad will happen to my dear ones. You never know what will happen, good or bad, but I always fear for the worst. Mom has some medical issues and a couple of years ago I thought I really might lose her, when something bad occured. It broke me to pieces and now I'm even more terrified of what will come than earlier. I love her sooo much and she's only 47 years old, so it breaks my heart and makes me cry to think what if something bad will happen. But yeah, I know I shouldn't worry about the future. It doesn't help anything and only makes me scared. But I can't help it. It's just part of me. Always has been and always will, I'm afraid.

    Although I feel like this, I'm sure I will have some wonderful time with my other family too, 'cause they are really nice people. And me and my BF will go visit my parents and brothers after Christmas. And I just need to believe that there will be many perfect Christmases with my family in the future :)

    Have some really nice and relaxing time in Thailand! Elephant riding sounds really cool and I'm sure it will be awesome experience if you deside to do that! Hope your trip will be nothing less than perfect :)

    Best wishes,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Anette!
    I just wanted to wish you a very nice trip! I hope you can relax and enjoy it a lot!

    You said you don't like packing, right? I have to say that packing is one of my favorite things when it comes to travelling. I mean, it's the moment you have to anticipate and just dream about everything that you are going to do when you actually get to the place. =)

    May you and your family have a great x-mas!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi Anette! I am assured that you will have a rest well. You should gain strength for new job with NW and the projects. I will wait for photo from travel.
    I very much wait new year and Christmas. My heart asks holiday, the soul has got tired of daily job. Dreamt to meet 2010 with liked, but unfortunately, it is impossible. So it is necessary to remain with family. It is possible to write you and guys from NW letters?)))

    ReplyDelete
  31. Have a great holiday in Thailand :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am just like same what comes to the packing .. I always leave it for the last minutes.. haha.

    I hope you'll have a nice and relaxing time in Thailand! And wish you a safety flight. :-)

    Have a good day, Dear Nettan. And thanks for that lovely pic! Is it an angel or fairy?

    Take care!

    With love,
    Ewe

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Anette :)

    Hope you feel good :)

    You´re right. X-mas is about being togehter with friends and familiy. so to speak the loved one´s :)

    Have a awesome time in Thailand.
    And also take a rest from writing here, just take a break and enjoy the sun, the sand, the ocean and all the beautiful impressions.
    its your time now, no blog writing, no hectic city life, no stress.
    just you, your bf and beautiful Thailand :)
    We all can wait, and we will wait to the day you feel like writing here ;) so, dont hurry ;)
    enjoy your time :)

    all the best in the world to both of you :)
    lots of sun and fun
    Kindest Regards

    Take good care
    Love and Respect
    Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Have a great holiday in Thailand, Anette :)

    Hugs
    Alicja

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Anette, this is Scott from TN,
    I hope that you have fun on your trip.Please be careful and safe. I will say a prayer for you. I heard kickboxing is really big in Thailand, maybe you might check out a fight or 2. Take lots of pics. LoL. xoxo from Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  36. It sounds like you had a great day and you're right Christmas is about family an friends and re-addressing the balance of everyday life and finding time for a little bit of enchantment. Have a wonderful Christmas Anette :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Have a wonderful holiday, Anette! I'm sure it's gonna be really refreshing, being surrounded by sun, water and warmth, when Europe is so icy cold!
    Please take your time from the blog, we want you to have some nice, relaxing days off, we shall read about it when you come back, rested after having recharged your batteries.
    Take care and have great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Anette!
    I hope you enjoy your time in Thailand!

    Lots of Love,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello Anette,

    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year.
    Everything goes well on your journey, and mine too... hehe
    I´m also going to travel! ;=)

    Kisses and hugs from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey Anette!
    How are you?
    I wish you a safe and relaxing flight and soo much fun in Thailand!!!
    Here in Brazil, its nearly 35° or a bit more and during the night its 15° I guess... I saw a Nightwish-Shirt in a nice CD and Merchandise shop here today and I saw a guy who was wearing a Shirt from The Islander ;=)
    Sleep very well
    Hugs & Love
    yours, Kim-Noemia

    ReplyDelete
  41. Heyy Anette! :-) Bit of a quick question for you - do you ever , as an artist, come across a person in your life (be it friend, family, friend of a friend, child, etc.) who just ... inspires you? Like that person is all you want to write about for a time - because you just see something in them that awakens some sort of emotion or inspiration inside you? It's something I can never seem to get past ... not that I really want to ... but do you ever get hung up on someone like that? I'd love to know! Thanks! ♥
    - Suzie ♥
    P.S. Hope your holiday is going superbly well ... and Merry Christmas! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ha en trevlig resa och en God Jul!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Anette,
    Have a Great time in thailand and enjoy your holidays! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Dear Anette

    I wish you a Merry Christmas, all the best!
    Good celebrate!!

    One thousand and one Kisses

    Augusto

    ReplyDelete
  45. hei
    merry christmas to you!!

    hugs
    Cony

    ReplyDelete
  46. Have a wonderful vacation and a Happy Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I hope everything goes well and I wish you a great Christmas to you and your family and friends =)
    And of course and amazing new year, good luck with your solo album, I can't wait to hear it :)
    Enjoy your holidays ^^

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hey Anette :)

    Even if you cant read it now but:
    Have a wonderful x-mas over there in Thailand :) MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR!

    Hope you enjoy your Thailand time and of course Christmas :)

    Smile a lot, take care
    huuuuugs from Munich
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    ChriS^^

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi Anette, Merry Christams to you!! kisses, miriam

    ReplyDelete
  50. i hope you have an extremely nice cristmas! and a link for you and everybody! :D
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SSXcWhCL0w
    merry christmas for you and your family!:D
    kiss
    sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I wish you and your family a very merry christmas (:

    ly<3

    hope you like it in thailand

    ReplyDelete
  52. Happy New Year With the hope of a new dream

    Keep the best of its twelve months who leave you And which this new is a complete success.

    Rahma,Ranska

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hello dear Nettan!
    I wish you Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
    All the best to you and your family!
    May your holiday season be blessed with peace, love and joy.
    Sending you my heartfelt wishes with joy that never ends.

    http://i50.tinypic.com/15cd6za.jpg

    http://i46.tinypic.com/rr3vh4.gif

    Lots Of Love

    Ena!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I hope you have a happy Christmas Eve and happy Christmas day ;D

    ReplyDelete
  55. Dear Anette,

    I hope you are having lots of fun there in sunny Thailand! You really deserve it!
    Looking forward of reading stroies from your vacation!

    It's great that you had a nice Christmas evening with your family and friends and you are right that the most important things about Christmas are being together with the ones you love, relaxing and having fun with them!
    Tonight we also had Christmas dinner at our house with all the family as every year and it was great spending the evening with them as always!

    The "gucci wars" book seems to be very interesting...I took a look at it and it think I'd love to read it too!

    Because it's Christmas I want to wish you Merry Christmas and all the BEST in the world to you and to all your loved ones!!!

    Take care!

    Lots of love,
    Herta

    P.S: Merry Christmas to all the blog readers too!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hello my Angel!!!

    I hope you have a wonderful x-mas!!!

    Kisses and hugs from Brazil!!

    WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anette I wish you a happy dark and gothic x-mas! :* and Tuomas happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi Nettie , sorry for bothering , but can you send this picture and message to Tuomas?
    This is only for him , so please , don't put this in posts

    "Dear Tuomas!

    Wish you all the best for your birthday! Wish you lots of love , health and joy! I hope that all your dreams will come true!
    Lots of love

    Ena

    http://i47.tinypic.com/2cqz912.jpg "

    Thank you =)

    Lots of love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  59. Merry Christmas Anette!
    Let all your little wishes come true...
    God jul <3 <3 <3
    Kisses from Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  60. Happy x-mas day to you dear Anette =)
    Can you send uor best wishes to Tuomas sice it's his b-day today? Thank you! Once again enjoy your holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi! :)
    Have a great holiday! It's really nice to come here and read about you! ;)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hello beautiful! Merry Christmas to you! Well I hope your trip is wonderful, and I just wish if you could wish for Tuomas Happy Birthday to me, and tell him he is a very special person, if you can do this thank you.
    Kisses
    Duda

    ReplyDelete
  63. Merry Christmas, Anette! <3

    (Hearing you sing 'Higher Than Hope' helped me through the grieving of my sister's death. Thank you so much.)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi Anette!=)
    I m a very big fan of you.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
    You are a great singer, and I love your voice <3

    ReplyDelete
  65. Merry Christmas Anette!

    Have a beautiful time with your loved ones! I wish you all the best in the world. May All of your dreams come true!

    Always be happy, healthy and blessed!

    Love,
    Karo E.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Have a great holiday! I wish you a very happy 2010! I'm looking forward to seeing all those pictures!

    Hugs and kisses,

    (P.S - Sorry for the late comment)
    (P.P.S - I always do my packing last-minute too!)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Merry Christmas Anette!!! Happy New Year too!

    xoxoxoxo

    -Alena

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi dear swedish singer, we miss you very much. =)
    I hope that you are enjoying very very much there in Thailand. You deserve this, and many many more. So how is the things in Thailand? Is good?
    I heard the news that there was an earthquake in Indonesia, it's everything okay with you? Some earthquake happened there? I hope with all my heart that everything is well, that not have any earthquake in Thailand and that you are enjoying your well deserved vacation =)

    All the best to you and you loved ones

    Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete