Wednesday, 10 August 2011

And some more answers for you...

Here we go!

lilianahim said...

Hi Anette !!

Thank you very much for giving the opportunity to ask you something ;)
I hope you answer to some of them because they are very interesting ! =)

1- Is there anything new that you can tell us about Imaginarium ?

2- If you had a chance to learn how to play a new instrument,what would it be ?

3- Do you talk with the members of Nightwish when you aren't on tour ?

4- What was the first word you said when you started talking ?

5- What did you thought about Portugal when you went on tour with Nightwish here ?

6- What other Finnish bands you like to listen ?

I hope it's everything fine with you and your family !
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana

Answer:
Hi Liliana;=)
- No, nothing new at this moment.
- There are many I would love to master but a cool one I have always felt is a sexy instrument is the violin so that would be awesome to be able to play;=)
- We dont talk on the phone so often but we have sms and email contacts;=)
- Oh, I have no clue, I guess my mum would know. But if I could guess: mamma (which means mummy)
- Portugal was really nice but the weather wasnt so nice when we were there. It rained like hell. But despite that I have some really good and special memories from Portugal;=)
- I like Tarot, Brother Firetribe, Finntroll, HIM, Sonata Arctica, Amorphis and many more.

Rosemarie said...

Hi Anette, thanks for letting ask questions! :)
- How are your workouts going along?, since you are busy with daily life how do you make time?
-What kind of diet are you on? Im just wondering because it seems to be working for you. You seem not to fall off the wagon that easily. I was eating well, and excercising avoiding certain foods in order to lose the weight after giving birth to my son. I got to point i was fit but then i was confused of what to do next. So then i starting to fall of the wagon. you have any tips on what i should do?
-What keeps you going, in working out everyday?
This question might be personal. How do you keep your relationship going with your partner after being away for a long time during the touring all over the world? Im having a difficult time since i moved here in europe, coming from america. It really has tested my marriage since moving here, it is very difficult to adjust to a new world. Any advice is good. Take care
Thanks again, with love rose.

Answer:
Hi Rose;=)
What a beautiful name you have! Love it;=)
- They are going really well. Since I started exercising I have always tried to exercise my running in the mornings, when I worked in a "normal" job before NW I went up at 6 and ran. Nowadays I run around 8.30. My kettlebell exercise and weights I do in the evenings after the kids are asleep. And my power walks I do with Nemo in the pram either in the mornings or the afternoons. I think its important to plan the exercise and stick to it, no matter what. Ask your partner for support and help with the kids e g so you can go and do whatever activity you like. A good health is important to have.
- I think for me, no diets are working. I have tried them all and my body doesnt like to not be able to eat carbs, or eat a lot of meat and fat, or eat just raw food e g. I feel if I am gonna be able to stick to this and feel like a "normal" person I need to eat without thinking to much about it. I eat 3 meals a day and if I am hungry in between I try to eat fruit or nuts. If I feel like eating an ice cream with the kids now and then, I do;=) I think a good way to loose weight and keep it is to do exercising a couple of days a week and eat good food. Not fast food, home cooked is better so you can see what is in it. Dont give up if you dont see any results fast, cause for me, it takes time but I can see my changes are working;=) Good luck!
- I really need to run or do work outs nowadays cause I feel so depressed and down if I just do nothing. And I feel I get happier and a better mum and partner when I exercise regularly. I am a person who can be stressed and I have a lot of energy that needs to come out so if I dont take my walks, run eg I get more cranky towards everyone.
- This is a hard question since when I toured last time I mainly didnt have a partner since me and my husband divorced. But I think being away from each other is really hard and nothing I like at all to be. I think if its gonna work out its necessary to communicate really well and respect each others positions. When I have been away for 5 weeks it takes me some time to get back into the "normal" life and those first days I can feel I am a bit distanced and in my own head still so its important for me to say that to my partner. That it has nothing to do with him and that is just so hard to get back and "land" from being on the road, living that rock´n roll life and then getting back home and be mummy Anette and wife/fiancee Anette. I can feel a bit "depressed" coming home sometimes and that is cause it is so hard to change from the different lives I live.
Being away from each other can also have positive aspects, like longing for each other can make the relationship be stronger. Longing after someone is also really good so we dont take each other for granted in life;=) I hope you´ll find strength and hope and support each other. Lots of good luck to you!
Mandy said...

Hi Anette.
I was wondering if you like or even know of the Japanese bands Versailles and Matenrou Opera?
Also, have you ever been to Colorado? That's where I'm from. Thanks.

Answer:
Hi Mandy;=)
- No, I havent heard of them.
- No, I dont think I have.
Little Broken Heart said...

Oh, no, my mind is blank...and I was thinking of something I wanted to ask you the other day, can't remember now though.
Okay, here's one. Did you listen to Nightwish before you joined?
And if you could, would you meet and get to know all of your fans? Or would you prefer to keep a mysterious distance???
Take care, thanks for letting us ask, :D

Answer:
Hi Little broken heart;=)
- No, I had never heard them.
- I think its nice to meet our fans, but if it were to see them all at the same time, I would feel a bit stressed;=)

Bevan said...

Hey anette :D
this is a reaaallyy wierd question but i wondered if you have read any existencialist books for example waiting for godot? If you have, what do you think of existencialism??
and second question if you had to choose whether keeping your hair a certain color for the rest of your life, what color would it be??
thanks :D

Answer:
Hi Bevan;=)
- No, I havent.
- Oh, I could never ever do that;=) I need to change my colour now and then since I feel like a cameleont. But if I had to choose, it would be my blonde natural colour.

Elmas said...

Hello Anette, and thanks for the questions round.
I was wondering about which of the following aspects you consider absolutely necessary for a singer: expressiveness, solid technique or a beautiful voice? I know all of them are important and can be crucial for how a singer is perceived by their audience, but which one would you "pick" over the others, if you had a choice?
I would also like to know what are your views on plastic surgery; do you approve of it or not, would you like to get any and is there anything specific that you would like to change about yourself?

Thanks again and I hope you have fun answering them!

Answer:
Hi Elmas;=)
- Yes, that is a hard question to answer. But I think expressing feelings and being able to grasp the listener.
- I think that is something anyone can decide on if they feel they need it. So I approve of it.

Odryne said...

you're such a good person, doing all these for your fans. i won't ask you anything.. i'm happy just by knowing that you'll read this.

be happy!

Answer:
Hi Odryne and thanks, that warmed my heart;=)

Agnieszka said...

Hi Anette! I want ask you that during the tour you will coming to Poland, because I really want to see you during the concert. I saw your concert (Lowland 2008) in YouTube and I like it, it was amazing! hugs from Poland!

Answer:
Hi Agnieszka;=)
- I really cant answer this since I dont have any tour plan yet and its the management booking the gigs, but I hope so;=)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Anette! If you like to answer questions so much I recommend you to use Formspring. It's way more easier. http://www.formspring.me/. Then people can ask you questions and you can pick up them what you want to answer. Cuz in here your blog is so difficult to read them for us readers...Take care! C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Anette!
    hope you´re feeling fine?! First I have to confess that I am a Tarja fan with all my heart, and I hope now not to be crucified here ;-) and please don´t stop reading now because of that...
    What I actually would like to tell you is that I really love to hear that fans calmed down with comparing you both. I always hated this "battle" among fans from the beginning and I know that some of them treated you very unfair and mean. But I hope this is over and done, for I think it all should be just about the MUSIC! I never turned my back completely from NW for I still like (almost) every song and few weeks ago I started reading your posts from time to time. What I read sounds good, honest and kind to me. It´s so important to keep in touch with the fans and blogs are such a nice way to do so. I´d just like to tell you that you have my full respect! So rock on and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anette !
    I'm so happy that you answer to my questions (thanks) ,its really nice and these little things make my day a lot happier :D
    I'm glad that you liked Portugal. I saw on Youtube NW live in Portugal,too bad i wasn't there,i hope i can see you soon here :) I know...The weather here is crap :S We had this week full sunny days but on Friday we are going to have a storm :S And here we have lots of wind and sometimes too much rain too ! I hope that in Sweden is better :)
    Violin,that's so cool ! One of my friends is learning because of Alexander Rybak hehe !
    There are some really interesting questions i love readying it,maybe next time i can find different questions =)
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Anette!

    I know you haven't started new question round but this occured suddenly into my mind that is the movie Imaginarium spoken in finnish or in english (or in swedish)? Because I was wondering are the actors finnish or international cast.

    Take care! :) Hope Nemo is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Anette,
    i've seen that you've answered again to some questions so i guess that Nemo feels better today. I'm happy about that.

    Good night and sweet dream!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoopie, my question was finally answered!! Aww, I thought you might have been a NW fan like me once, :D
    Ooh, I love the violin too! The only instruments I like better are the keyboard and cello....
    take care

    --Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anette Hello ..!

    01 - The poet and the pendulum ... IS THE BEST.

    02 - Bye bye beutiful ... IS THE BEST.

    03 - Amaranth ... IS THE BEST.

    04 - Cadence of her last breath ... IS THE BEST.

    05 - Master Passion Greed ... IS THE BEST.

    06 - Eva ... IS THE BEST.

    07 - Sahara ... IS THE BEST.

    08 - Whoever Brings the Night ... IS THE BEST.

    09 - For the Heart I Once HAD ... IS THE BEST.

    10 - The islander ... IS THE BEST.

    11 - Last of the wilds ... IS THE BEST.

    12 to 7 Days to the wolves ... IS THE BEST.

    13 - Meadows of heaven ... IS THE BEST.

    All songs are the best. :D

    As Odryne says, that you read this and it makes me very happy.


    PD: Sorry for my bad English. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej Nettie!

    Is Nemo better?

    Imaginarium...

    ... you and the guys please don't forget we are anxiously waiting for it, ok?
    Don't you put off the release a thousand times as Evanescence did =[ It's agonizing to wait all this time(I love them as I love NW) ... They delayed the album a year o.o (if they don't put it off again) !! Please, pleeease don't do that
    =X

    heheh

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Anette!
    Very cool reading all of the questions and answers. Sorry though but I have to correct one of them for you. You definitely came to Colorado, to Denver on the DPP tour, bc we went to see the show!!!
    We'll forgive you as long as NW comes back to Colorado again on your next tour. :)
    Cheers!

    Nathan,
    Denver

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette
    Thanks for the opportunity
    I noticed that during the world tour with Nightwish
    his voice was changing, becoming more powerful and beautiful :)
    and changing the way you went to sing some songs like Amaranth and Wish I Had An Angel
    wanted to know if this occurred at the time of the show or if you chose a version he liked to sing more?
    you have plans to perform in places you would not be presented before in Brazil?
    I wanted to thank her for Nightwish songs for you and your beautiful voice I love to hear every day:)
    I am very eager to Imaginarium
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete