Hi Anette! I've got a question about new ablum :) Why the name is going to be changed? And what does IMAGINAERUM mean!? I wonder, and I think I'm not the only preson :)
Before i got to work I am watching " Nightwish - Live At Wacken " Its Brilliant your voice is so strong & sounds the best female vocal in rock music! & Sacrament Of The Wilderness too is awesome :-D
Hi, Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI just gotta love those UGGs! Hope it gets a little colder here so I can wear my ear muffs :)
Hope you're doing well,
Anastasia
Wow I like that....i will have that:-)
ReplyDeleteGreetings
sarah
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI've got a question about new ablum :)
Why the name is going to be changed?
And what does IMAGINAERUM mean!?
I wonder, and I think I'm not the only preson :)
Hugs from Poland!
Morning Anette!
ReplyDeleteUGG UGG HEP HEP :D Very cute these are!
Before i got to work I am watching " Nightwish - Live At Wacken " Its Brilliant your voice is so strong & sounds the best female vocal in rock music! & Sacrament Of The Wilderness too is awesome :-D
You Rock
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Hmm,looks a little like Beyerdynamic open headphones,I supposing to be good ones but to own need I needed closed and they have been very good.
ReplyDeleteEar muffs itself I don´t remember never used,I might been tried sometime.
So,good morning