Today we´ve been out in the park and by the playground. We checked the ducks in the pond and they had a nice time today, swimming around. Nemo wanted to dive in but well, we didnt allow that;=)
How funny that 6K miles away, minus the castle, it looks just like the park by my house. Even the water's edge...I had dreams about you all night Anette! It was odd. You were here for a rehersal (why here? IDK) and you left your notebook. I was trying to call you in Sweeden from California in my sleep for hours. LOL The operator kept telling me I was using the wrong country code. I kept saying "but I read her blog every day". ???
Hello dear Nettie :) How are you? How are the boys? I hope all is well =) So nice to hear you had a good time, what a lovely pictures :) Wish you a nice evening Love
Oh, Anette, really nice photos! That place looks peaceful and the weather seems to be nice and sunny! I hope you're all feeling good! Greets and hugs! :)
Good evening Anette, nice pics and i'm glad that you had a nice aftenoon. Ahahahah Nemo! XD Here it's still hot and i don't tolerate anymore. Today at home the thermometer it marked 32 degrees. o____o How is it possible?
Hi, thanks for posting that.
ReplyDeletekisses
How funny that 6K miles away, minus the castle, it looks just like the park by my house. Even the water's edge...I had dreams about you all night Anette! It was odd. You were here for a rehersal (why here? IDK) and you left your notebook. I was trying to call you in Sweeden from California in my sleep for hours. LOL The operator kept telling me I was using the wrong country code. I kept saying "but I read her blog every day". ???
ReplyDeleteHello dear Nettie :)
ReplyDeleteHow are you? How are the boys? I hope all is well =)
So nice to hear you had a good time, what a lovely pictures :)
Wish you a nice evening
Love
Ena :*
Oh, Anette, really nice photos! That place looks peaceful and the weather seems to be nice and sunny!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're all feeling good!
Greets and hugs! :)
Good evening Anette,
ReplyDeletenice pics and i'm glad that you had a nice aftenoon. Ahahahah Nemo! XD Here it's still hot and i don't tolerate anymore. Today at home the thermometer it marked 32 degrees. o____o How is it possible?
Have a nice evening and take care!
Big hugs
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletei got question a question for you: when you will start again the question session?
Arianna: I have answered all the questions that came in during the period of time I announced. So I am done;=) Enjoy the evening!
ReplyDeleteThanks for answering me and enjoy the evening too!
ReplyDeleteHello Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteThe photos of the park are lovely! Again, thank you for sharing. I'm happy we can read from you so often and that your loved ones are well.
Good night and dream with angels, dear ;)
César
Beautiful pictures as always, Anette! :) Hope you're having a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteWow, loved this place ^ ^
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful =)
Ah, thank you for showing us:)
kisses =*
Greetings Brazil *--*