Hi, Anette! I should say really beautiful picture of you! Again! Still amazes me how pale you are :) I can see you're feeling very well! Also, hope you'll be able to tell us soon for what song and which band you've done this :) Hugs, Marina
Hi :) That's so nice that You will enter the studio. Even for a while. And by the way for which Finnish band are you gonna sing? Of course if you are allowed to say some more we'd love to read some more! :)
I haven't written to you that often but today I feel that I have to.
For a couple of days, after a summer of almost nothing but classical music, I've been listening to Nightwish quite a lot(both Tarja-era and DPP). I wanted to tell you that, as somewhat of a singer myself (I've studied it for AGES), I am incredibly proud of your development live. I'm not saying that you weren't good 2007, but in Hartwall 2009 you rocked. I listened to TPATP and it made me melt. It was amazing.
Any old era songs coming up on the next tours? Tutankhamen or The Riddler, maybe?
Hi Anette! Wow you must be one of the most energetic woman I have seen. You do so much jobs! Which Finnish band it might be, if i could ask? Or is it a secret :)
Hi Anette! It's been a long time haha... I have to say you look gorgeous! I am really excited for the new album and everything. I really can't wait any longer! I' have one question: did you hear the song "Skyscraper"? It's a song I love that came out a few months ago. It's really emotional and inspiring, I bet you'd like it!
Hi Anette, good to hear you are in full creative activity! :) Best of luck with this new project. I'd like to ask you something, and sorry if you have answered it before and I haven't seen it; it says in Wikipedia that you have done a duet with Entwine called "Silence of the beautiful heart". Is this true? And if it is, do you know when it will be out or what? Thanks in advance! :)
So,I recorded one document some time ago but now when I would wanted to watch that,I didn´t found that so I had to done new one.Luckily that was quite fast and easy to done so I didn´t had to use much time to that.
Hey Nettie, how are you? I hope all is well
ReplyDeleteI wish you have a nice time & good luck =)
I am sureit will sound great ;)
Big hugs
Ena :*
Good morning dear,
ReplyDeletefor a which band are you going to record?
Have a nice day! See you later!
Hugs
Hi, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI should say really beautiful picture of you! Again! Still amazes me how pale you are :) I can see you're feeling very well! Also, hope you'll be able to tell us soon for what song and which band you've done this :)
Hugs,
Marina
Hello Anette, have fun and a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteCésar
Hi, can you write more about this project or it's something top secret??? I'm curious.
ReplyDeletebtw Great picture
woo go rock it girl!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time Anette XxX
Hi :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so nice that You will enter the studio. Even for a while.
And by the way for which Finnish band are you gonna sing? Of course if you are allowed to say some more we'd love to read some more! :)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI haven't written to you that often but today I feel that I have to.
For a couple of days, after a summer of almost nothing but classical music, I've been listening to Nightwish quite a lot(both Tarja-era and DPP). I wanted to tell you that, as somewhat of a singer myself (I've studied it for AGES), I am incredibly proud of your development live. I'm not saying that you weren't good 2007, but in Hartwall 2009 you rocked. I listened to TPATP and it made me melt. It was amazing.
Any old era songs coming up on the next tours? Tutankhamen or The Riddler, maybe?
Hope to see you soon! Come to Finland! :D
-Sami
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteWow you must be one of the most energetic woman I have seen. You do so much jobs! Which Finnish band it might be, if i could ask? Or is it a secret :)
With best regards from Finland
Aleksi
Hi Annette! And you'll later upload the song on My Space?
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! :D
ReplyDeleteHej Anette!
ReplyDeleteAnd you look as fresh and pretty as always :) Recordings? Interesting!
Take care :)
Hi Anette! It's been a long time haha...
ReplyDeleteI have to say you look gorgeous! I am really excited for the new album and everything. I really can't wait any longer!
I' have one question: did you hear the song "Skyscraper"? It's a song I love that came out a few months ago. It's really emotional and inspiring, I bet you'd like it!
Have a great day!! Love ya!
you look so beautiful with this black hair...<3
ReplyDeleteHi Anette, good to hear you are in full creative activity! :) Best of luck with this new project. I'd like to ask you something, and sorry if you have answered it before and I haven't seen it; it says in Wikipedia that you have done a duet with Entwine called "Silence of the beautiful heart". Is this true? And if it is, do you know when it will be out or what? Thanks in advance! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Finnish and Sweedish bands! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteTisa
Hope it went well, have fun!
ReplyDeleteI miss ur voice, Anette *-*
ReplyDeleteI want to hear that song :D
So,I recorded one document some time ago but now when I would wanted to watch that,I didn´t found that so I had to done new one.Luckily that was quite fast and easy to done so I didn´t had to use much time to that.
ReplyDeleteGood morning
I love you with dark long hair, you look beautiful :)
ReplyDelete