Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Answers to more questions

Before going to sleep I just answered a few, enjoy:

NeferKa said...

Hey Anette! Thanks for doing this! I always miss it and never get in a question in time. We'll see what happens this time. :)

1) I know you're a Within Temptation fan. What did you think of "The Unforgiving"?

2) If you could duet on any album with any singer or band, who would that be?

3) Are there any old Nightwish songs you hope to perform this time around? (I beg for Ghost Love Score at all US concerts this time ;) ).

4) What is your most memorable fan experience?

I know it's a few questions, but if you do get to them, thank you!!

<3 Lauren

Answer:
Hi Lauren;=)
- I like it, it´s a bit different from the other albums but I think its good to try new things. I especially love Faster since it´s so catchy. I also love how Sharon now uses her belting voice much more. Gives a rockier sound;=)
- I would love to sing with Sting;=)
- There will be some new and some of the ones we did in DPP, but I dont want to spoil what songs before the tour starts.
- I have many but I do remember one where a girl threw herself on the concrete before my feet and just cried. It was quite in the beginning and I felt a bit "awkward" about it, but it was still of course really nice that she got so happy over seeing me. But I was worried about her lying there.

Diego Muniz said...

Hello dear!

I know you've already answered some questions, hope u can still answer mine.

1- How do you think you will deal with fans during the next tour, once you'll have little nemo with you there ( and for "dealing" I mean taking pictures, autographs, ete,)?

2- Would you mind uploading the other songs you sent to Tuomas on a demo ( I assume I ain't the only one who is anxious to listen to them,haha) =]

3- Do you think there will be old songs from nightwish (old era) that u still haven't sung during the next tour?

4- Do you think your voice sound better now then it used to sound when you still hadn't been on a long tour( for ex.: when you listen to a live song, like 7 days, from 2007 and then you listen to it from 2009, you voice sounds different)?

5- will there be any orchestra on the kick off show?

Sorry if I asked too much, but I've always wanted to ask these for you.

My best regards, and Happy b-day for Nemo, even though it's too late.


Kisses from Rj- Brazil!

Answer:
Hi RJ;=)
- Well, he wont be there in the spotlight with me, he´ll be with Johan. Taking photos will of course be ok with me, but I prefer to not have my children in them.
- We´ll see, but its not like Ever dream where me and my friends did it in a new version. Those songs are with the instrumental tracks Tuomas sent me so it´s not the same: But maybe;=)
- There might be, you´ll have to wait and see;=)
- I think it changed a lot and of course it got stronger of all the singing I wasnt used to when I started. Also, after the south American tour and our long break, I decided to not have such high demands on myself as I did the first rounds and then I relaxed and enjoyed the ride. And the voice is better without nervousness and stressing it so it naturally sounded better then. I hope this time, I´ll be able to be relaxed, enjoy all of the gigs and hopefully not be so much ill as I was in the last tour.
- No.

Daniel Guarienti said...

Hi Anette! Thanks for this chance =D

1. If you could go to Hogwarts, wich house would you like to get in and why?
2. Do you have any favorite movie director?
3. If you were a writer, what kind of book would you write?
4. We all know that you and the guys are gonna be on the Imaginarium movie, but if you were invited to be on a tv show, like acting on a drama show, would you accept the invitation?

Thank you so much for your time and answears =)

Answer:
Hi Daniel;=)
- I think Gryffindor cause I am a good behaving little magician;=)
- I like David Lynch and Tim Burton
- A dark and horrible story.
- I might consider it if its something I think would suit me. I would love to be a host for childrens TV or maybe a part in Glee;=)
MOH said...

1. You are singer and something else too but when you was young,did you had some other specific profession what you possibly going to be do later or would like to do.

2. A moment of looking that ship looks like a moving paradise where one of your gigs will be but have you been on Caribbean before,on DPP tour or otherwise.

3. What is your favourite drink,do you like possibly some juice.

Ok,thanks and good night

Answer:
Hi MOH:=)
- I wanted to be a teacher or a nurse.
- No, I have never been there so it was really easy to say yes to that cruise.
- I actually like water in all its forms and also light lemonade.

Alex said...

Hello, Anette!!!
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us the opportunity to ask you questions!!!
Taking this opportunity, I again want to thank you, our dear Anette, and all the guys from Nightwish: Tuomas, Marco, Emppu, Jukka - for your wonderful and magical music, that gives me so much kind and positive emotions!!! You are all wonderful and kind people who give warmth and love to many other people around the World!!! When I listen to your music, I always want to become better, want do something good. Once again, thank you very much for everything you do for us!!!
And now I would like to ask a few questions:
1. I know that besides singing you like to run and you keen on a fashion. What hobbies do you have else?
2. As I said all songs of Nightwish is filled kind and positive emotions, but what a greater force motivates Tuomas write such music and lyrics? I think it should be a strong feeling, like love, or longing, or something like that… And what do you think about it as the friend of Tuomas and member of the group? And could you tell us a little about how Tuomas writes the music and lyrics?
3. I have heard that besides Swedish and English languages, you else know a few languages. What languages do you else know? Did you study Finnish language? And can you give some advice how to learn so many languages?
4. If you feel bad on the soul (I apologize for my words, and I sincerely wish that you will be always in a good mood and that everything was fine), what helps you feel better?
I wholeheartedly wish you, dear Anette, your family and all the guys from Nightwish happiness, a lot of love and all the best!!!
From Russia with love, Alexander or just Alex!!!
PS: I apologize for the any mistakes in my comments, I do not know English very well, and I hope you can understand my questions.

Answer:
Hi Alex;=)
- I dont have so many more hobbies than exercising at the moment. I havent got any time.
- These questions are not for me to answer, but for Tuomas. He is the only one who knows the answers to them.
- I have studied french and german. I also understand Danish and Norwegian.
I think just study the languages and also watch TV or read books in the language can help.
- Music, exercising and nature helps me

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy this "question-time" 'cause I've some questions to ask you ^^..... Is it still possible to ask you some other questions or the "question-time" is totally over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette!

    My questions are:

    1 - When you come back to Argentina?

    2 - Of all the concerts, since these in Nightwish, Which do you like more?

    3 - What do you think of the band Slipknot?

    I think they are all my questions, thank you very much, a big hug from Argentina, we love you.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Anette!!!
    Thank you very much for your answers. When I read them I felt so happy!!! You are so busy, but you anyway can find time for it. I just can not express my gratitude for this by the words, and as I told you before, for all that you do for us. Therefore I say thank you again and again, and again ...
    You are an amazing person!!!
    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete