
Good morning!
This morning I came to the forest to do my run and when I started there was a girl starting some seconds before me and I decided to chase her. She had a faster pace than me so it was extra fun and felt a bit like being in a race;=) Made me able to run much faster than normally. I love to compete;=)
I try to run earlier in the mornings now when its much warmer outside and I power walk to the forest (4 km) and then I do 6 km in the forest and then 4 km back home. A good way to get a long morning exercise. The only thing I need now is a belt with some bottles to have some energy drink cause being so hot outside I get so thirsty.
Good morning Anette,
ReplyDeletei advise you to bring with you the gatorade. It's great for the runners.
Enjoy the day!
Hugs
Hi Anette, You are the "road runner beep beep" (from the old looney toons wb cartoons) :D Hope you have really good & safe trainers for running through the bumpy forest floors ;)
ReplyDeletemaybe you would like the cartoon, they make me laugh :D
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKNS6masvEw&feature=related
Have a great day
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteWould be great if everyone knew how much good is practice physical exercises...
Today, here in Brazil is a big day for exercise, too, with this sun! :P
Drink some energy drink.
Have a good day! :D
haha.... I now have a fantastic mental image of you running with a water bottle on each hip, like they're in some sort of gun holster XD Like a cowboy that's lost their horse :D
ReplyDeleteHej Anette!
ReplyDeleteWow, you really have good excercising routines! My running and power walking is nothing compared to yours :D Well, I started running like a couple of years ago so I guess it's ok that my running is shorter than yours :D
I'm about to go to my sister's house by bike. I love biking, it is also good excercising. And the weather here in Finland is great: the sun is shining!
Enjoy your evening!
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteHaha,that story is quite interesting and funny :) Maybe you should try to run with other people more often ? ;)
Well,i hope one day i be more dedicated with running like you (:
I enjoy reading your answers,it has been really nice !
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Ah, running through the forest sounds so nice, especially in the early morning.
ReplyDeleteTake care
I agree with Arianna. Gatorade is the way to go. When I was in high school, I always had my Gatorade with me during marching band practice. It also made me energetic during P.E.
ReplyDeleteDid you finally won ? Hope you did !
ReplyDeleteAnd btw. thanks for answering my question ! How nice of you to do that for ur fans !
Have a nice.. night, I believe is about to be in Sweden? Here in Chile is just 14.44 pm :) ! My day is just starting !
Xoxo ~ Paniina
Or you could make your own energy drink! I usually drink tropical fruits juice with some salt added to it. :-)
ReplyDeleteJum, wish I could read all your answers and posts, but seems I don't have life studying architecture xD LOL. Just passing wishing alll the best and hoping you had a good day and week!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Mel