-
Dear Anette :)
This are my two little questions, wich is your best nightwish memory? And how is it like to work with Tuomas?
Take care and thanks for giving us the chance to get to know you a little bit more :)
All My love and best wishes, Cristina. - Answer:
- Hi Cristina;=)
- Oh, there are actually many good memories, but I really loved when we won the Echo award in Germany, standing in Hartwall arena was amazing and all of the times we have been performing in Sweden are special to me;=)
- It´s really great to work with Tuomas. He is very easy to work with and his talent as both a songwriter and keyboard player are super;=)
-
hi Anette.
Here my question.
1. How big is your wardrobe?
2. What happens to the clothes become too small of Nemo?
3. You´re nervouz for your first concert in the carribean? Or has you fear to be kidnapp by Captain Jack?
4. Are you scared that someone publishes pictures of your childre.
5. Will you ever write a cookbook? - Answer:
- Hi Nalon;=)
- Quite big;=)
- I save most and sell some.
- Yeah, I am bit nervous to be onboard a ship with just metal fans. I fear that more than Jack Sparrow;=)
- Well, I dont want that so I hope it wont happen.
- I dont think so.
-
Dear Ms Olzon,
Thank you for allowing us to ask you questions once again. It is greatly appreciated!
1) You come across as someone who cares about other human beings and as someone who wishes to put an end to all the suffering on this planet. Do you have or have you ever considered starting your own foundation? If so, what main cause(s) would you support with your own foundation?
2) If you could be someone else for 24 hours, deceased or even fictional, who would you be and why?
3) If time travel were possible, to what year and what place would you go? Why? - Answer:
- Hi Danique:=)
- Yes, I am just like that, but I havent thought about starting a foundation. Maybe a good thing to do in the future though. Causes to support would be the battle against breast cancer and childrens cancer, anti-bullying, children who suffer and save the planet.
- Oh, that´s always a hard question...maybe a person with such super powers so that I had the possibility to go inside every evil person in the planets head and change them to nice and kind persons so the world would be peaceful. - - Even harder question... there are actually some dates I could think of back in my own life, but I´ll choose one and that would be the last day I met my grandmother who died of cancer when I was 16 years of age. To hold her once more would be the best thing ever;=)
-
Damn, 39 questions already! Hard that you pick mine at this point:=( but I'll give it a try:
1. Some time ago you told us that you wanted to sell some of your clothes via Tradera/Ebay and since I would like to buy them I would like to know if you will do it;
2. How much time does it take to run 10km for you? Time, speed and not only distance I would like to know!;=)
3. If you like a dress, how much money do you feel you can spend to buy it (are you a crazy shopping lady or do you define yourself thrifty/ careful?)? What's the most expensive stage-dress (or off-stage dress) you have bought since you are in Nightwish?
4. Your stage name: have you ever thought about different stage names? Was it difficult to came up with "Anette OLZON" in the end?
5. I am very very eager to know more about your diet and portions: proteins, carbs (not the bad ones), vitamines, etc....can you tell us more? - Answer:
- Hi there;=)
- I dont have any plans of that yet since I think I will be able to use them again, but when I do I will announce it in the blog.
- I run 10 km between 1,00 and 1,05 depending on the day. I run 5 km in 29-31 minutes.
- No, I am not a crazy shopper, there are limits for sure;=) To say what kinda price would be the highest for a dress is hard since it depends on what kinda dress it is, for what occation e g, so that can of course vary. I dont know how much my dresses have cost but none of them are over 1200 euros.
- I never thought about any other name from the start, but then I got the question from the management if I could use Anette Olsson since it´s easier to pronounce and then I thought Anette Olzon was nicer spelling;=)
- I have stopped thinking so hard about what I eat and when. I have done every single diet there is during the last 15 years and I feel I want to eat what I feel like and not make such a big deal about food. So I eat everything, but I always eat on a small plate instead of a normal plate. Makes me eat smaller portions. Then I eat lots of vegetables, bread with whole weat and 3 meals a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then in the evening just a fruit. I take omega oil capsules and a multi vitamin once daily.
-
Last question:
- What are your feelings about the new album? I remember I read that you wanted to contribute in the writing process of the following albums, so you may consider Imaginarium as a part of you too. Am I right? - Answers:
- Hi Pinka;=)
- I really love the new album and long for you all to hear it. Yes, I would like to contribute and I have sent some songs to Tuomas but for this album the songs were set so we´ll see in the future. If we do an accoustic album I hope I can participate with some songs or melodies since that is where my heart lies. But even if I havent done any songs for this album I do feel much more as a part of this one, since I now have been there for the whole process and not like DPP, just came when all was done.
-
Hi Anette!
The question is:
What is your favorite book and who is your favorite writer at the moment?
Thanks for your time. :)
Greetings from your fans from Serbia! - Answer;
- Hi Aleksandra;=)
- It´s still Veronica decides to die by Paolo Coelho;=) -
-
Hey Anette!
Thank you for this questioning session!
I've ever read that you have a phobia for thunder, big bangs, etc. Are you terrified when you are singing next to the pyro's used on stage during your shows? I guess it must be very hard for you to ignore the feelings of fear. - Answer;
- Hi Martijn;=)
- Yes, you are so right! I am really terrified and that´s one of the hardest things with me doing this job. The pyros really scares me and I cant relax on stage. I also am totally freaked when we are in festival season since so many bands (In Flames for instance) use so big bombs and I have been crying several times just before going on stage. And also thunder makes me scared and that also is there a lot during our tour. Hate it! -
-
Hi Nettie! :)
Well I'm Not Going To Do Questions About Your Private Life, So Let Me Ask You Some About Your Career :
1.-If Another Singer [Not From Sweden-Finland] Asks You To Sing Together, Will You Accept?
2.-What You Miss With Your Older Bands?
3.-Well, Like You're a Fan Of Amy Lee, Will You Sing With Her?, She's Going To Release A New Album This Year [Oct.11]
4.-Like I Love Your Tattoos, Can I Do Them On MySelf? [Lol Question xD]
**.-This Is a Bit Personal, Can You Give Me An Advice To How To Be Confident With MySelf?, Cuz, Since I Was On Kindergarden, I've Been Bullied!, Do You Believe That??,a Girl Of 18 Years Old Bullied By People Of Her Age?
I Dont Like To Bee In Troubles, So i Let Other People Do What They Want, Obviously, Not Let Them To Touch Me...I Feel Bad Almost All The Time, So I
Like a Lot To Write Here In Your Blog, Cuz I See You Like a Mom :), I Thinke We Have a Lot Of Things In Common... - Answer:
- Hi Domenik;=)
- That depends on who the singer is and what kinda song it is.
- I miss the "easy" way of making music for fun;=)
- No, I dont have any plans of doing that and I am sure she already has all her songs recorded.
- I can never tell anyone to not copy my tattoos, but isnt it more fun to have tattoos that are made just for you?;=)
- Well, I am so sorry that you had to get through being bullied, that´s really hard to get past. I think the most important thing to do to get more confident is to accept who you are and see all the good and positive things you have in yourself. Knowing that we dont have to be perfect, its ok to be "good enough". And to know that people who mock someone often is the one who have the most insecurities. Bullying is mainly not about the person they mock, its something that arises from insecurity in people and anyone can be the bullied person. So there´s nothing wrong with you and you should never ever believe so. You just were the one they chose as a target. I try to tell myself positive feedback every day. That is, instead of saying negative things to myself, like "I am fat", "I am ugly" e g, I say: "You are great just the way you are", "You are good enough" e g. Never ever allow yourself to get those negative things in your head, turn it around to positive things. And never let anyone else push you down, cause YOU know that you are GOOD ENOUGH;=)
"Oh, that´s always a hard question...maybe a person with such super powers so that I had the possibility to go inside every evil person in the planets head and change them to nice and kind persons so the world would be peaceful."
ReplyDeleteWe could really use someone like that in London right now!
Best wishes!
xxx
Hey Anette,
ReplyDeletethank you for the answers on this and the preceding postings. I have only one tiny little comment: Shouldn't that be CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow?? :)
Greeting from Darmstadt, Germany,
Volkmar
thank you so much!!
ReplyDeletethanks a lot to answer me nettie! :
I'll try your advice!!! :)
take care :)
hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the answers.
You´re a real lovely Angel.
And i have new question for the nest round;)
Nalon