Thursday, 31 December 2009

Home;=)


Hi everyone!

We´re back home after a looong trip yesterday... slept all evening and night, the jet lag is huge;=( Now relaxing before picking up my son and the little cats. Tonight some new years celebration if I dont fall asleep again;=) Jet lag is the worst thing...

I will post photos etc the coming days but for now: Happy endings of 2009 and may 2010 be a super year for you all! May it be a pieceful year filled with happiness and strength for us all;=)

70 comments:

  1. Finally you're home! Happy New Year 2010, even better than 2009, to You and your family, dear Nettie :*

    kisses and hugs
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Anette that You are home safe! I'm so glad! :)
    And of course Happy New Year, I want Your wishes come true, be happy and proud of Your son and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year my Northern Star.

    I am sure 2010 your warm light will even shine brighter. So all the best wishes for you dear Anette and of course all blog readers.

    Yotapong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great to see you again there;-o
    I hope you are well rested. I'm really looking forward to your photos.
    Wish you and your family a beautiful, healthy and prosperous New Year 2010! May all your wishes come true. B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too! Glad you got home safely. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anette!
    Finally you're back! :)
    May your New Year be filled with love and peace.

    Hugs and kisses
    Alicja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gott Nytt Rockigt År på Dig & Familjen Oxå!!
    Cheers Calle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed you very much, Nettie! :) I'm glad that the trip was nice and safe! There's nothing better than coming home ;) and I'm looking forward to photos! ;)

    and HAPPY NEW YEAR, of course! 2009 was great, because I finally saw one of the best bands in the world live ;) one of my dearest wishes came true! may in 2010 your dearest wishes come true! may it be happy and peaceful and successful!

    I sincerely love you, Anette! please, be happy in 2010, so I will be happy too :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good to hear you're back home safe & well!
    I hope you've had a really nice vacation.
    I wish you a wonderful 2010 with the best of happiness, health, beloved people, great music, supporting fans and all the other good things you truly deserve. :)

    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anette! Welcome back! How are you??
    Can not wait to see the pictures =)
    I also wish you a Happy New Year!
    May it be full with joy , happiness , peace

    Lots of love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New year Anette !! And I wish you the best things for you for 2010 !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year!:)/Gott nytt år!:) Dit for det året...ett riktigt bra år med tanke på att jag såg er (Nightwish) första gången live....;DHälsa katterna från mej och min katt:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Anette and happy 2010 to you and your family.
    I just want to thank you for many things over the last few years.
    For coming into our lives and spreading your warmth :)
    Your blog and voice have helped me out of some very sad and dark times and i can only thank you and tell you how much i appreciate it.
    Your an inspiration to us all Ms Olzon and have encouraged me to fight for myself and be more confident, who cares what people say.
    Im going to stop typing because i could go on forever but just thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anette welcome back..i've missed u..have a nice New Year's Eve with love,family and friends and with all your fans.I wish 2010 to bring you more songs and music in your life..Best wishes from Greece and from me for a happy new year!!


    (P.s.Anette visit my blog at http://notlikesmind.blogspot.com/ and write me your opinion about things...Happy Holiday!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back Anette & Happy New Year! May it bring all the best to us all, happiness, health and safety!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad you got home safely! And you're right, jetlags are awful.
    Can't wait to see the pictures!

    Happy New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anette!
    I hope you had a wonderful holiday, i have really missed your blogs!
    Happy New Year To You All! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy new year for you too, glad to hear you enjoyed your trip :)

    Greetings and hugs from Finland

    Essi

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy new year 2010 for you and your family have a good year 2010 :) kises and hugs from spain

    Natalia :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh ja blev så glad då jag såg du postat!
    Ha ett riktigt gott år du också! =]
    Och jag ser fram emot bilderna, eftersom jag älskar tropiska länder! ;=)

    *Stor kram från mig* Elle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wish a very happy new year Anette!!! take care and enjoy!!

    kisses

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Anette!
    It's so nice to have news from you after all these days hehe =). I'm glad you're ok and had a fun time in Thailand.
    I'm stopping by to wish you and your loved ones a fantastic New Year =). All the best and may all dreams come true in 2010 =).
    All my love,
    Bárbara

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome home Anette!

    I'm so glad because we had here white x-mas. It did snow that much and that just made my x-mas. ;) And the snow is still here on the ground. As you might see, I'm a grazy snow fan from Finland! :D haha

    Today I will go to see some fireworks.

    I hope your end of the year is very nice and I hope all your dreams come true in 2010! Happy new year also to your son and boyfriend!

    Let's rock in 2010!

    Hugs from Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Anette! I'm a big fan from Brazil, and I just came here to thank you for making all my 2009 happier, with your work, with your voice... I really can't imagine where my life would've gone if I hadn't trusted so much in your voice, and if I hadn't let my life flow, taking your voice as support... Thank you so much, my best wishes to you! GOTT NYTT ÅR!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anette, welcome back at home! I'm happy! So, let know to us how was you holiday! :D

    Happy New Year! I wish you all the best!

    Bug hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wish you and your family very happy New Year. For ourselves much Nightwish concert in 2010! ;)

    Biggggg kisssss

    Linus :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Anette! =)

    I wish u Happy New Year and so many years on stages with the band. I hope that u will continue with good mood and humour. =) And I wish for myself that I can u maybe once see u on stage with Nigtwish in Slovakia! =DD And for u I wish, good continue on ur album and better on Nightwish album =), and only good things for ur family! Well, good celebrate the New Year and so =D.

    Bye, Bye! =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Anette,

    I'm glad that you are safely back home!

    Can't wait to see your pics and to read your stories from your vacation!

    Have a great party tonight and for the NEW YEAR to come I wish you health, love, peace and the strenght to achieve your goals and make your dreams come true!
    Keep on rockin' hard !
    All the BEST to your family and all your loved ones!

    Anette, jag önskar er ett GOTT NYTT ÅR!!!

    Love,
    Herta

    Happy New Year to all blog readers!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Welcome home!

    Looking forward to the photos. Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Anette!

    I wish you all the best always and always making 2010 a year of great strength and health for all. Know that it is a great honor to pass it to you by further blog. Tonight I will listen to the Dark Passio play \ o / - I hope your night is great, and then I want to see vacation pictures right.


    Take care. (( A °°

    Happy New Year!

    ♥ ~ ~

    P.S: Big Hug!

    xx


    Juliano \o =]

    ReplyDelete
  31. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uwrCzFXg6K0/Szyr3RBFt1I/AAAAAAAAAJ8/dFNnqZExcMs/s1600-h/2010_.jpg

    Happy New Year, dear! Love, happiness, health and success to you!
    Best wishes!
    Kira;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello Anette!! this is the first time i post a comment here.. I wish you the best for this new year and good luck for everything!!! kisses from Italy!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi dear swedish singer, everything ok? We miss your posts a lot in these days hehe ;-)
    The Jet Leg is really a shit. I hope that you get used with the timezone of sweden soon =)
    Well, a great day and a great 2010 for you too.
    Hugs and all best wishes from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. So good to hear from you again :) Hope you had lots of fun in Thailand, tell us everything later hehe

    And a Happy New Year for you and all your family! Lots of love and happiness in 2010!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Anette

    Nice to hear that you are healthfuly at home :)
    A Happy new year 2010 to you and your familiy.
    I wish you all the best for the new year.

    Lots of hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy 2010, Anette!! I hope the New Year is wonderful to you and you find happiness in your life ^^

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, Anette
    How are you?

    I’m happy that you’re finally home safe ^^

    Thank you for your wishes, may the 2010 year be really great for you too!!
    Happy new year to you and all your family =)

    Kisses and hugs

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hej Anette!!! I wish you and your family all the best for the new year 2010!! Have fun!! Buon anno!

    Mattia

    ReplyDelete
  39. A happy 2010 to you my ANGEL!

    I'm sure that 2009 was one of the best years of my life. I met you and the band, I could follow every detail of your life thanks to this wonderful blog. I could see how you is one of the most beautiful personalities of the world. I wish the best for you in 2010.

    kisses and hugs from Brazil my swedish goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Welcome back, dear Anette. I guess it's natural to be tired, after all Thailand is not such a close place to Sweden, but I'm sure the time you spent there was a dream vacation as well.

    Thank you for wishing us a good year, I also hope you have a wonderful one, an year of joy, wisdom and accomplishments! All the best for you and your family, have a great New Year's party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello!
    I wish you a happy new year!!
    Hope to read u in 2010!!
    Take care and love your dear ones
    See u next year!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  42. Welcome back :)

    Hope you have a happy new year.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Welcome home! Glad you had a good time
    and a safe trip!;=) Sounds like
    you've slept as much as I have, even though
    I didn't have jet lag I was just up
    ALL night with a friend. I got her into
    Nightwish and we watched a whole bunch of
    videos- she loves you too by the way!
    She says you have amazing style, which of
    course I totally agree with.

    I'm so excited for New Year's! It's one of
    my favorite holidays, and this year will be
    my best friend's, Cassy, and my 10 year
    "friendaversary" so to say, hihi!
    So for us, when we're 17, being friends for
    10 years is a long time, especially now
    that we live in different towns and we're
    in high school.

    Well, even though it's still morning for me,
    I know it's evening for you, so Happy 2010.
    Hope this year was a good one for you,
    and that next year will be even better!;=)

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy New Year,dear Anette!
    May the New Year be better than the one which passes:)

    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sist jag hade jet lag tyckte jag det var ganska mysigt. Man flyger i 24 timmar eller så, går och lägger sig för sent och vaknar 06 följande morgon. Är ju hur kul som helst!!! ;-)

    Gott nytt år på dig, kära Anette!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Anette,
    welcome back!
    wish you a happy and a great new year 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi dear Anette,

    Welcome home and celebrating the NEW YEAR 2010, sending very warm wishes from Mexico City, Hugs for you and your son ;) In a few hours more we will be in the celebration :) and will take pics for you to see some typical Mexican dishes for this season :D
    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  48. Dear Anette!
    Happy new year and may all your wishes come true! =)

    Greeting and hugs
    Manca & Maruša

    ReplyDelete
  49. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am glad you made it back safely. I hope 2010 is restful and inspiring for you and I really did miss you when you were gone. Lots of love from Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hey dear, happy new year!!
    I hope the best for you and the upcoming solo album!!

    Miriam xx

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you!
    Happy New Year, Christmsass and all the best to you, your family and friends, also to Nightwish!

    Waiting for next Moscow concert! And here's a snow! (previous 2 winters wasn't any)

    All the best,
    Ivan (Sorry for my english)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anette! Happy New Year! I wish You all the best in the new 2010 year!!! GOTT NYTT ÅR!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Because of the economic crisis good wishes I have taken them at Ikea and you have to mount when you have time.

    Best wishes for a Happy New Year! That 2010 will bring to you a lots of happyness and luck in your life and career!

    I got this message on facebook, when i've readed Ikea i've thinked about you. :D

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi dear Anette =)

    I wish the best for this new year
    above all good health and love for you and your family =)

    and thank you very much for your work and the moments you shared with us your fans
    thanks for everything =)

    hugs and greatings from MEXICO

    GOTT NYTT ÅR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yeaahh you're here ^^
    I wish you all the best, honestly!
    A lot of happiness to you and your family, success to you solo album and a lot of succeful, years with NW!! Love you!
    Happy new year!

    *****

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hej Anette:
    I just want to wish you a happy new year
    and I'm sure about this: 2010 will be one of the best years of your life!!!!=)
    ---Andrés---

    ReplyDelete
  57. Welcome back home, sweetie, glad to hear your trip was a success! :) The pics in the next post look like a paradise indeed -- hope to see more in the future ;) And (I'm a bit late now due to 'net problems yesterday), most importantly, wishing you and all your loved ones wonderful and prosperous year 2010! May it bring lots of new, cherished memories -- 2009 certainly did, at least for me ;) ♥

    Love and hugs from snowy, arctic Helsinki,

    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi Anette,
    I wish you an happy new year, a good health, and a lot of happiness for you and your family.
    Nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hey Anette :)

    Welcome back :)
    I hope you feel good and that you had a great new years eve :)
    Thank you for your nice words!
    I hope that 2010 will be the most wonderful year ever, filled with peace, luck, love and happieness for you and your family :)
    and of course to all of you blog readers :)


    Have a wonderful time
    hope the jet leg is getting better :)
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    Chris :)
    huuuuuugs from munich

    ReplyDelete
  60. i am a little bit late..but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! i hope it will be more wonderful than 2009 for you!!!:D
    kiss
    sweetieeee:)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Anette!
    I'm glad you had a lovely time!
    Have a very happy new year, I hope 2010 treats you well :)
    Best wishes from England
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hello Anette :)
    I'm glad you are back!

    Well, I wish you a happy new year with lots of love, health and happiness!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hey Anette!
    Nice you're back again with us ;) It's awesome that you had a super nice vacation in Thailand..happy for you. I've been at home with my family and then with friends walking on the streets, dancind around the New year Tree and singing some NY songs)_
    And i'm sooo sleepy for these days.just like you)
    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  64. And of course thanks for your NY wishes to all the blog readers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi Anette!

    Happy New Year!!!

    Lots of love,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi Anette !

    Bonne Année 2010 !
    I wish you all the best, happiness, health, love, success ... ^^

    Kisses !
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hello Anette!!!

    Happy New Year!!
    Godbless you!!
    and i hope that you came back feeling good

    and i wish you lucky
    health
    peace
    so many smile ^_^

    Be careful..

    Kisses and hugs from Nightwishbrasil.com

    Pói

    ReplyDelete
  68. Happy New Year Anette! I wish you the best! you are great!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Spent my honeymoon in Phuket in Thailand, awesome place, hope to return some day. Anyway when's Nightwish gonna play Ireland??? Only got into Nightwish a few months ago and now pretty much all I'm listening to, see that you played Dublin last year, so pissed off I missed it. Anette, Happy New Year and all the best for 2010

    ReplyDelete