Here´s what I did:
Fry onion, carrot and chicken breast in a small amount of oil and salt.. Boil brown rice and add when ready. Fry it all for some minutes and then put it inside the whole weat tortilla.
Wrap and put some slices of low fat cheese on top. Put into the oven in appr. 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Eat with a nice salad, tomatoes, avocado and low fat sour cream and salsa sauce. Yummie!
Evening!
ReplyDeleteLooks positively delicious! Enjoy :-)
~V
Yummie!!!
ReplyDeleteGood evening Anette,
ReplyDeletei never ate burritos but i think that it could liked me. Is is messican food, isn't it? If yes, i love mexican restaurant, i went many years ago and i liked very much.
I wish you a nice evening!
Big hugs
uhm...I've never eaten burritos, they look delicious!! =)
ReplyDeletegood appetite and have a good night!
Lucy
WOW... my favourite food... Looks delicious, I just felt hungry :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm getting hungry now.. :D
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy(ed) your meal!
Have a nice evening.
-Camilla.
xxx
im so grateful for this recipe! i bought a burrito ages ago and loved it and I've never had one since because i didn't know how to make them!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette
ReplyDeleteThose "burritos" are delicious, did you have a chance to try more Mexican food in your visit to Mexico in 2008? I hope so
I am the manager of a blog dedicated to you and Nightwish, and is the only one in mexico
I hope you have the opportunity to visit it
it would be nice to know your opinion
http://anetteolzonsanctuarymx.blogspot.com
I hope you have fun in your small party.
Friendly greetings from Mexico
Mmmm,mumy,i would like to eat some delicious burritos with you and yummie!!
ReplyDeleteYour food makes me hungry so i'm doing a dinner right now;)
Today i watched your last skincare video,you seem to use lot of products but when i see your skin,clean and sweet,i think its worth it.
I'm wondering if you have a sauna at home like most people in Finland,cause i know that its very good for skin.
Have a nice evening
Did you buy it in a special shop or in supermarket? About mexican thing... do you like a corona beer? I love it! :D
ReplyDeleteAnni, Those Burritos Looks Delicious, I Can Cook Them, But's In A Different Way, But Are Delicious Too :3, Enjoy Them, & Have a Great Day!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, this looks SO good and nice o_O I WANT THEM NOW!! Haha ;-P
ReplyDeleteLucinda
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteBurritos are very splendid appetizers and they can be filling also. On your first pic it looks like your cooking the rice and chicken stir fry style and it looks great. Mexican dishes are good but to me the Caribbean cuisines are the most delightful meals you can eat. This is why I wanted to send you two videos of my favorite dishes that I like to make and they're called "Arroz con Gandules" and "Lechon Asado". In english, it would be rice with pigeon pea beans and the Lechon would be Puerto Rican Pernil roast pork. Well check out the videos and carefully get all of the ingredients and have fun making it. Bright blessings to you and your family...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gJyxPYbjv8&feature=bf_play&playnext=1&list=QL&index=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XZ5Z6Sy3XQ&feature=related
Hugs Zulma:-)
Looks good! you seem to be a great cook.
ReplyDeletetake care
Wow! Does that look good!!! Thanks for sharing - I know what to make now for Saturday night!!
ReplyDelete:)
Ahh this looks so good! Would be perfect for me to try as I don't eat beef, and my mum keeps nagging at me to start trying to cook; I really am useless but I think I could do it if it wasn't too complicated and I had some motivation!
ReplyDeleteWow it really looks delicious, very different than here but delicious. I know it is difficult to find the right ingredients in other countries but your did your best =) i like when you cook, i love to cook too, if you come to mexico someday with Nightwish or not, you should try our food, i can't live without it xD
ReplyDeleteI've never thought that tortillas are sold in that kind of packages. Over here you can buy them freshly made in almost every block because there are lots of "tortillerias" (a place where tortillas are made)
ReplyDeleteCheers from Mexico!!!
That looks so good.. I have once eaten burritos, and it was delicious. But I prefer tacos. I can fill them with my favourite fillings.
ReplyDeleteI have to stop now, gotta go pick something from the fridge ;)