Oh.. So cute! Busan looks really curious. :) Here is my little princess - http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8051/dsc09592xb.jpg I can't imagine world without her. She sleeps with me, putting face on my cheek. :D It look very cute... :)
Have a nice evening! Lots of hugs from Poland! Paulina
Good evening sweet Nettie, hw are you?? How are the boys?? I hope everything is ok. What an adorable picture! You look absolutely sweet :) And Busan looks sooooo cute:3 *meow meow* Wish you a nice evening Love
Aww, that’s an adorable picture. Thank you :). Busan is beautiful; I love how she has the Siamese markings and points with a long coat. And, of course, you look glowing and beautiful as always. I love your earrings :). I am sorry to hear that you’ve been tired lately, but I am sure as long as you keep allowing your body to rest more and catch you’ll feel fresh in no time. As I believe was already stated in the comments, having a young child does tend to be quite demanding, but even more rewarding :). Well, I pray the rest of your evening is warm and peaceful, and I hope you rest well tonight.
Hi Anette, I'm a fan of Spain, recently I started reading your blog, I do not understand English very well, I hope you understand, will now read your blog every day :-) kiss
Your cat is so cute! I too have two cats and they're so different that you would never think they are brother and sister. One is male, far from slim, black, green-eyed and very lazy. And everytime he's jumping on a table or something he makes a sound like "wrrrrupm". The other one is female, slim, black and white, yellow-eyed and full of energy. Climbing, running, jumping and playing in our flat all day. My cats are a big part of my life and I don't want to miss them. Oh, all that talking about cats, you also look beautiful in the picture, as always.
Awww your cat is so cute! Though he looks like there's something very interesting on your screen :P You look really great too! Green seems to be a great color on you :)
Your cat is so adorable! She looks somewhat siamese-ish...I miss having cats! We had a total of 6 at one point but we went down to two but one passed last Christmas and the other a few weeks later...I miss having kitties around! I would love to have another but my mom really doesn't want another...But at least we have two dogs and a Bearded Dragon to keep us on our toes!
oh what a cute cat =n.n= i got one like that cute kitten, mine is white with a brown blur on her face and very deep blue eyes, i fall in love with my cat its beautiful, and it's very very playful and she loves to be with people. have a good evening. :)<3
OMG, YOU HAVE A CAT!!!!!!! cats are my favorite domestic animal. i also like wolves and foxes...my brother keeps saying your cat's a pug, even though i showed him the name of the post. Take care, love your kitty
Awww so cute cat you have.I have one just like yours a little bigger from white has turned in gray.Mine was cute when he was little now he bites me when he see me ^^.
KITTY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Like being an awesome singer isn't enough, you go on and have a pet cat as well!?!?!?!!!?!!?!?! Hahahaha! Continue to rock on! And what is even more important, take care of that KITTY CAAAAAAAT!! <3 :D
Hi Anette ! =)
ReplyDeleteOh sooo cute !!! =DD
Wish you a very good evening !!
Lots of hugs !
Oh.. So cute!
ReplyDeleteBusan looks really curious. :)
Here is my little princess - http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8051/dsc09592xb.jpg
I can't imagine world without her. She sleeps with me, putting face on my cheek. :D
It look very cute... :)
Have a nice evening!
Lots of hugs from Poland!
Paulina
Good evening sweet Nettie, hw are you?? How are the boys?? I hope everything is ok.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable picture! You look absolutely sweet :) And Busan looks sooooo cute:3 *meow meow*
Wish you a nice evening
Love
Ena :*
Good evening Anette,
ReplyDeleteAww, that’s an adorable picture. Thank you :). Busan is beautiful; I love how she has the Siamese markings and points with a long coat. And, of course, you look glowing and beautiful as always. I love your earrings :). I am sorry to hear that you’ve been tired lately, but I am sure as long as you keep allowing your body to rest more and catch you’ll feel fresh in no time. As I believe was already stated in the comments, having a young child does tend to be quite demanding, but even more rewarding :). Well, I pray the rest of your evening is warm and peaceful, and I hope you rest well tonight.
With much love and warm wishes,
Alexstrasza
Hi Anette, I'm a fan of Spain, recently I started reading your blog, I do not understand English very well, I hope you understand, will now read your blog every day :-) kiss
ReplyDelete2 sweethearts O:)
ReplyDeletecats are the best animals to have at home :)
ReplyDeleteLookin' nice and cosey ok....
ReplyDeleteGood evening Anette.
ReplyDeleteYour cat is so cute!
I too have two cats and they're so different that you would never think they are brother and sister.
One is male, far from slim, black, green-eyed and very lazy. And everytime he's jumping on a table or something he makes a sound like "wrrrrupm".
The other one is female, slim, black and white, yellow-eyed and full of energy. Climbing, running, jumping and playing in our flat all day.
My cats are a big part of my life and I don't want to miss them.
Oh, all that talking about cats, you also look beautiful in the picture, as always.
Have a nice evening and sleep well!
Luisa
That's beautiful pics! *___* Busan is a birman cat, isn't it? I don't remember if i've just aske it: the cat is male or female? Have a nice evening!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
oh my, you both are the most beautful creatures together!!!!!
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteso cute
Love Isa
Hi dear Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh the cat is so cute :D of course you look so nice.
aww you are so cute together *_____*
ReplyDeleteBusan is so nice cat :)
I wish I could post of picture of Princess Anette for you! You look so happy with her. Both of you are beauties!
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely together :)
ReplyDeleteAwww your cat is so cute! Though he looks like there's something very interesting on your screen :P You look really great too! Green seems to be a great color on you :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great night!
Alexandrina
It's an adorable picture, I love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood night and sleep well ^^
César
Anette,
ReplyDeleteYour cat is so adorable! She looks somewhat siamese-ish...I miss having cats! We had a total of 6 at one point but we went down to two but one passed last Christmas and the other a few weeks later...I miss having kitties around! I would love to have another but my mom really doesn't want another...But at least we have two dogs and a Bearded Dragon to keep us on our toes!
Anyways take care,
*~*smpobsessor*~*
oh what a cute cat =n.n=
ReplyDeletei got one like that cute kitten,
mine is white with a brown blur on her face and very deep blue eyes, i fall in love with my cat its beautiful, and it's very very playful and she loves to be with people.
have a good evening.
:)<3
What a lovely picture! I love cats, I would really love one. Busan is a very beautiful kitty! =^.^=
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty (you always do) and you look so happy and smiley which is so lovely to see!
Take care.
Jasmine
Ahhh, both of you are so cute!!! =)
ReplyDeleteWe always see ya with cats, don't u like/have dogs?
I love cats!! so cute both.
ReplyDeleteSo I found this video and I love your outfit, please tell me what were you wearing??? yamel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWmXtskEacQ
Such a cute picture. :)
ReplyDeleteNice portrait you have there :)
ReplyDeleteShe's as beautiful as her sweet mistress ;-P
ReplyDeleteHej Anette :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww, you both look so cute! <3 Thanks for sharing this pic with us... :)
*hugs*
Steff
I love cats and your cat is adorable! I have three of my own and they are just as crazy!!
ReplyDeletevery cute:-)
ReplyDeletei dont like cats but now i know that i must love,becouse you love it too!so after this day i love cats!lots of kisses you and your family
ReplyDeleteYou see?
ReplyDelete"A picture says a thousand words"
You get even more comments this way, better than with long entries ;=)
What a beautiful cat! Cats are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteSo sweeeeeeet photo :)))
Regards from Bulgaria
Oooh, soo cute :D
ReplyDeleteYour cat seems so curious with something, no? hihi...
Your are so beatifull on the photo too, Anette. :)
Letícia Monique.
Hi anette!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww,, how cutee <3
2 of my cats look like your cat, is Busan a ragdoll?
I got 2 ragdolls, and 4 other cats
Lots of hugs x
OMG, YOU HAVE A CAT!!!!!!! cats are my favorite domestic animal. i also like wolves and foxes...my brother keeps saying your cat's a pug, even though i showed him the name of the post.
ReplyDeleteTake care, love your kitty
Awww so cute cat you have.I have one just like yours a little bigger from white has turned in gray.Mine was cute when he was little now he bites me when he see me ^^.
ReplyDeleteHello Anette and Busan.-),
ReplyDeleteyou´re sooo cute, lovely photo=)
Have a nice evening=)
oooohhhh you're both so adorable!!!!!
ReplyDeletevery nice and cute picture!!!! Little Busan has gotten very big and beautiful.
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Herta
Busan is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKITTY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteLike being an awesome singer isn't enough, you go on and have a pet cat as well!?!?!?!!!?!!?!?!
Hahahaha! Continue to rock on! And what is even more important, take care of that KITTY CAAAAAAAT!! <3 :D