Monday, 10 January 2011

Sleepy girl

Good morning!

After many many weeks of not so much sleep, I just passed out in the couch at 20.30 yesterday and were so deep in sleep that I dont even remember going from the couch to the bed;=)

Well needed and I know I can never take the lost sleep back but some more nights like this and I might have less of dark spots underneath the eyes and start to look a bit less than a zombie...

Now I´m sitting with a lit candle, reading my new issue of Cover, a really nice fashion magazine - drinking my 2nd cup of coffee and Nemo are lying on the floor working out in the baby gym. The other two boys are sleeping so nicely and we are silent to not wake them up.

Enjoy the day!

12 comments:

  1. Good morning Anette,

    my holidays they ended today and before to go at work i've passed to give you my greet.

    Enjoy your day too!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello anette and good morning dear!how are you today?!its warm outside in georgia!i am having great time with my friends and i am glad that you too with your family!how are your childrens?!lots of kisses nemo,seth and you!love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Anette. I wish you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is natural you are so tired, with a tiny baby to look after... But I'm sure you still look fresh and cute =)

    What does it mean, "baby gym"? Have you hired a gym teacher for babies (Haha), or is it just some toy you bought to the baby?

    Hugs,
    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Anette,
    I wish you many many mornings like this! :-)

    Beatrix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Anette,
    i have a recipe for you of one cream (not to eat it) but to fill the cake. My mother will make it saturday evening for me for my birthday of this sunday. It' s called cream of boiled eggs. For cake it make sponge cake.

    6 eggs, make boil them for 15 minutes, sift the red of eggs, 1 hg of butter, 1 hg of sugar, one little white glass of rum, at the end beat all so it becomes frothy.

    In the cake cut in 3 parts, my mother will add the cream, alchermes, nutella and mascarpone. Above the cake whipped cream. This a recipe that my great grandmother made. All suitable for the diet! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just finished with the telco invoices of one of our customers in Sweden. It was a huge amount of data. Haha... You speak a loooot on the phone over there! ;-)))

    Enjoy the rest of the day!
    Beatrix

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i could sleep since 20.30 im inmsonniac :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette!
    What a coincidence! Yesterday I went to bed very early too, because today I started college classes again and I wanted to go all rested, with energy and 100% awaken, and it worked! Just one yawn came out of my mouth in the morning, hehehe :)
    I wanted to start this year classes in a good way, so 1 success for today.
    I hope you enjoyed your issue of Cover magazine, now I'm going to study for a while. Read you soon ;)

    Big hugs
    César

    ReplyDelete
  10. lucky you, I can never sleep on Sunday nights, since my body has already gotten used to going to be late from the weekend. I know what you mean about the eye bags though. My eyes looked awful till I took a week off from school and slept late every day. But now the blackness is coming back.... have a great week, :)
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening Anette :)

    I know what you mean by "zombie" I've been lacking so much sleep lately that it's a wonder that I don't fall asleep every time I sit down hehe :)

    The title of this entry, "Sleepy Girl", reminded me of a FRIENDS episode :P where Phoebe's father sings "Sleepy girl" hehe

    That seems like a great fashion magazine! Today I personally got 2 French fashion magazines that are about 4-5 cm thick :D Lots of reading/relaxing for me!

    Hope you have a great and relaxing evening :)

    Alexandrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sleeping rhythm turned upside down during the x-mas break. So I also have those dark spots under my eyes. But yesterday evening I was soooo tired that I had to go to sleep at 20.30! I woke up then around 7.30, so I had very good sleep :)

    ReplyDelete