Thursday, 27 January 2011

Marvellous shoes

Good morning!

Check out these shoes from Acnes pre SS 11 collection! I just fell in love;=)

11 comments:

  1. Hey Anette we wrote at same time,it's funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning, Anette :)

    those shoes look really cool and very futuristic :)
    are You going to get them and then wear onstage together with that dress You found (which if very feminine and nice)? I think they make a great match and will be perfect as stage outfit ;)

    thanks for the burrito recipe, I decided to try it today :)

    Take care!
    Hugs,
    Lerren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I don't usually like brown shoes, but those are really amazing! that dress you found will look so good with those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so very very beautiful. They are wayyy out of my price range, but nothing says that I can't drool a little bit while looking at the picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. These are nice!
    But sooo expesive!
    500 euro!!
    You should wear them in Poland next time you guys are touring :*

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, those are expensive! It's like the amount of my appartment's rent.
    Though I understand why you like those shoes. I would not complain if I could afford them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are pretty wild! I have a similar pair thugh the heel aligns with the back of the shoes on mine....perhaps not as high as these either. I'm sure you'll look great in them! ~V

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing shoes! I would never pay that much for them though. Not when there are people starving in the world. I would much rather the money went to charity. xxxx Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice ones. :-) But expensive. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. To everyone; yeah, they are expensive and I think for stage shoes they are ok but a bit to expensive for normal wear. But I havent bought them, just put them out to say that I love them;=)

    ReplyDelete