To wake us up, we took a nice long walk in the totally grey and foggy weather, but getting that air was so nice.
Winter time here makes the hours of daylight really short and nowadays the sun rises at 08.30 and falls at 16.00, so not so many hours of light and when it´s this kinda weather it feels like night time.
When we came home I made a cold plate with a nice cold roastbeef of entrecote, took some cheese, baby spinach, pepper and avocado. Topped with a nice mustard dressing and it was delicious;=)
Then me and Nemo played at the floor. We played the game called "Tittut" which is the same as "Peek-a-bo" in english. The Mumin book was great to play it with;=)
Before going to bed I watched a movie on TV - Superbad. So crazy but fun!

So, my saturday turned out to be nice even if the morning was hard;=)
HI Anette!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see your day turn into a good day!
Thanks for all the photos you posted this days. I always a pleasure to see photos or your daily life anf of course photos of you. I didn't say it to you before but I'm happy to see you cut your hair and get a fringe ;). You look fresher :)
Have a nice sunday!
Love & Hugs
Océ
Anette,
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics!
Glad Nemo finally slept for you! The pic with you and the book was really cute! :)
Haven't seen 'Superbad' though!
Enjoy your evening and take care,
*~*smpobsessor*~*
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing so many photos with us...
they put a smile on my face everytime I look at them. :)
Hugs from germany xoxo
Hayley
Nice is still snow there too bad here is gone :(
ReplyDelete...hope you had a great day:)
I like your photos very much :)
ReplyDeleteBut I feel sorry for you that you´ve got still snow.
Hier in de east of Germany there is no snow anoymor. hope it will stay so
One of the things I love about Sweden is all that lovely clean fresh air. It's one of the first things I noticed when I got off the plane at Gothenburg on my very first visit, even though I'm told by Swedish friends that Gothenburg is regarded as quite a polluted city. I guess to me, a Londoner, it felt remarkably clean compared to where I live.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Sunday.
"peek a bo"!!! :)) too cute <3
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing the pics!
and I always love to read your blog, its so nice! :)) and we can see that even singers, famous people, have a normal daily-life,like all of us! :)
have a great day dear Anette! <3
So happy for you...The photos you took of your walk are so calming. Dinner looked yummy! I had the roasted veggies last night and it was so tasty!
ReplyDeleteLooking refreshed...
Superbad was a crazy movie!!!
Take care!
Christine
Hey, Anette! Good to hear you feel a little bit more rested. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd wow, do people actually live on those houses on those bridges or whatever they are? D: So cool. Me wants. *moves to Sweden*
Have a nice day on!
i know this film,in georgian lenguage it will be-dabolilebi!
ReplyDeleteHi! So beautiful this landscapes photos, and is nice to see you had a good day with your son ;D
ReplyDeleteKiss. Letícia Monique
Love Superbad! Glad you got to rest.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon Anette! Today i spend all the day at home and i got so many comments on fb, called and sms for the birthday wishes... i'm happy to have many people that love me. :D This week end has runned away so fast, the week it seems to go slowly.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening!
Big hugs
H
I just love the look that Helsingborg has, especially in the morning. The ocean and all the rest. I would love to live there or in a place like that. From the childhood I was totally in love with all Scandinavia. I have read books about it, watched movies and listened to the bands from there ;) And so do I atm ;) My dream is to have a house somewhere in Sweden or Norway or Finland ;) Just like Tuomas has.
ReplyDeleteSo, thank you for posting pictures - amazing morning look...
And you look so shining and happy, so I am glad for you ;)
Lola
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteIm glad to see that you had a great day !!
And you finally sleep :D
The pics are beautiful !! Its good to see that you are happy :D
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Wow, the scenery is beautiful, looks like just the kind of weather I would love. Glad your Saturday was good. take care
ReplyDeleteGood morning Anette:) Peek-a-boo, I SEE you!!!
ReplyDeleteYour looking much better now, and hopefully somewhat feeling better as well. Its amazing what even a couple hours sleep can do for somebody. I'm not thinking that your plan failed...its a great plan, just give it more of a chance to prove itself.
Thanks for the photos as always!
The food looks GREAT!
Good movie...crazy like you say!
Have the best day possible, and enjoy!!!
lots of love
Gary
I just love seein' your photos,you and the guys are always sharin' your moments and life with us,That's why I love NW,diferent from other artist that only like their fans during tour times,you guys make us feel part of the crew.
ReplyDeleteLuv