Saturday, 22 January 2011

Jeans and nails;=)

Today I had a nice day with the boys, took a long walk in the sun and bought some nice food to cook when we came home. Mexican food today. Yummie!

Wore my nice jacket that is so warm and cosy and as you can see, I kinda look like a "Michelin guy" in it but I hate freezing when I am out walking. Underneath I wore my nice star cardigan, a white nice t-shirt and one of my favourite jeans with a cool little hockey skull dude in the front;=)

My nails are painted with a new OPI colour from their Burlesque collection and its a beautiful orange metallic. Love it!


Now I am gonna do my exercising and today it´s my legs that are gonna get beaten with some kettlebells. Sleep well!

22 comments:

  1. love your jeans, and the jacket is so cute too *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nails, i have one metallic dark purple, i love it, i sometimes do exercise with my Nintendo Wii xD, i try to boxing, and after a session of 1hr, my arms are so heavy, i didnt feel them, but i think its good for them n.n

    goodnight Anni :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey anni, i forgot, today it's my big bro b'day, can you send him a congrats? n.n
    if it not much to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anette you look lovely & fresh faced today ;) Nice Nail colour! iam going have to look up what kettlebells are lol ive not heard of them hmm iam guessing that they are some kind of weights!! Have a good night!

    Kisses
    Kelly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Anette :)

    Ooh I like your coat! I have one that resembles it, so I agree completely, it's extremely warm and cozy!
    Love your jeans! They look amazing :)
    The nail color is beautiful.. Do you order directly from the OPI website or can you find them in stores anywhere? I am having the hardest time trying to find a store that sells OPI...

    Hope you have a great workout! :)

    Alexandrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's nice. I love feeling a little chilly when I'm out walking though, :D. I'm having spaghetti for dinner here, which is my favorite food, so I'm happy with my dinner too. I love Mexican food, but rarely get to eat it...I like your nail-polish. I got one like it just before Christmas, but before I got a chance to wear it, I dropped the bottle and it shattered to pieces, lol. there was nail-polish everywhere.
    Take care, you sleep well too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Anette,
    i love mexican food but it's long time that i do no eat anymore. The pics are so nice... thanks for posting them! Now i'm watching a movie on tv and i'm relaxing on my bed.

    Have nice evening and sleep well too!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to paint my nails too!
    this colour is beautiful, but why do you try to paint your nails blue? =)

    good night, kisses from Italy =)

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette!
    Just a little something for you -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUN3v7NuBjk
    Enjoy ! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I liked you jacket (the gray) it seems so warm :3
    I had on time this color of enamel, but it's just finish ;/
    Now I use only black 'cause I can't find some that I like.
    Have Sweet dreams, Letícia Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,Nette

    I loved your jeans and the color of the enamel.

    I wanted you to hear 2 bands,one Finnish and one Austrian,which are: Amberian Dawn and Edenbridge.They are very good.Then say what you think!!Please!!

    kiss for you!!

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good evening Anette,

    Well, I am glad to hear that you had a nice time today, and thank you for the pictures. You look lovely :).

    Sleep well!

    With much love and warm wishes,
    Alexstrasza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Anette !!
    Im glad that you enjoyed your day with the boys !! I had a cold and boring day LOL
    Mexican food is very good,i already eat a little bit and i think tis good,but i prefer italian food :D
    Your clothes and nail are gorgeous !! I love them :D Great taste in fashion :)
    And you look absolutly BEAUTIFUL in the pics !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anette,

    First, your coat does not look like the tire guy! I've seen coats that really do look like that but your does not.

    Second, love your jeans! Holy jeans are so cool!

    Third, LOVE your nail polish! I'm not an orange person but that's a beautiful color! :D

    Have a nice evening and take care,
    *~*smpobsessor*~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anette,

    I love your outfit and nails. :) I'm assuming it's a good brand of nail polish, yes? The brands I get usually chip really easy and aren't very good. ;( But anyways, I'm loving the color. :) And I cannot get over how much I love your black hair! I bring that up a lot, but I just love it so much. :)

    Best wishes,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anette!! Love the color of your nails :)
    And as a mexican girl I totally agree with you mexican food its just yummy!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi anette!omg,i like your pants!i want this too!have a great day!
    marta...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anette,
    I love OPI ! I have bought a purple nail lacker last week ;-) I also love the orange metalic !
    Have a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Anette!
    It would be great to read how to kettlebell-exercise has change your body :) have you take measerments or anything or do you fit better in your clothes or something? :) I am also in "diet"/"Summerbody"-mission and I have started to think that maybe I should buy a few kettlebells to boost up my exercise programs so it would be nice if you share how it has effect you physical well-being :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful *.*
    BURLESQUEEEEEEE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mexican Food? Awesome! What do you like to eat? If you want some recipe please just tell me =) you look so pretty and i loved the color of your nails.

    Regards from México.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hehee, I burst out to laugh when I read that you look like that white guy and saw the picture :D So thank you for cheering up my day :)

    ReplyDelete