Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Stats

Well, the media thing in Iltalehti made my blog to be really exploded with readers so I guess I need to thank the finnish media for that;=)

And welcome all readers from Finland, I hope you will have a nice time in here;=)

5 comments:

  1. Good kharma Anette! I love the fact that it has a positive outome for you. I know you are sensitive to media and ignorant internet trashing. Like I said before, one look around your blog and your light shines through! Hugs!
    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I found my way here trough Iltalehti a while back. Don't even remember what the wrintg was about then. Possibly something about NW recordings...
    I've been really enjoying myself reading your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say that your hair looks as cool as ever :)
    And don't mind about the finnish media. We adore you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh haha well well well it has back fired on the negative media hahahahah thats sooooo funny!!!! I did not read this post haha

    How cool!!!! Welcome to the newbies :DDDDDDD

    And Anette sorry for my big long big letter comment before but i always stick up for people that i respect & admire!!!

    hahahahhah iam still laughing at the silly media ding-bats they are hahahaha :PPPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good. You deserve as many followers possible. take care

    ReplyDelete