Can´t wait for your new album!!! Im so excited, and as a fan I really appreciate that all of you nightwish guys took the time for keep us informed about the recording process... greetings Yamel
Morning Anette:) Hope you've had a good nights sleep and Nemo too.Got a good read and info from the link, thank you! Yeah, I'm sure Marco will be Kickin' out the Jams with a nuclear blast OK.....but alas no rush on the new hot wax, our bloody ears need it to be PERFECT!!!! Not to much else to tell talk about so until later...have a great day if possible and enjoy! lots of love Gary
Hi Anette! Thanks for telling us, it's so nice to hear from Marco too. I'm sure you're all going to do an amazing job with the album, so it's best to wait and have patience with the release, I'm sure it'll be worth the waiting :D
I can't wait to hear you sing again!!!♥ you're really an inspiration for me, your voice is strong, but it's soft, lulling me, I love it,don't know how to say it makes me feel good and makes me want to stand up and start singing xD, i love when you are in the middle of a concert and you put people to sing, and do a lots of things, i wish you and the guys, have success, you you an excellent work on ''DPP'',luck in this next album and keep writing more songs, I love you all:)
Its nice to see a talented and renowned musician like you staying active and open with fans I can't wait to hear the new album i am excited to hear the new album you have done your band and predecessor great justice can't wait to listen to your heavenly vocals again
Can´t wait for your new album!!!
ReplyDeleteIm so excited, and as a fan I really appreciate that all of you nightwish guys took the time for keep us informed about the recording process... greetings Yamel
Morning Anette:)
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good nights sleep and Nemo too.Got a good read and info from the link, thank you!
Yeah, I'm sure Marco will be Kickin' out the Jams with a nuclear blast OK.....but alas no rush on the new hot wax, our bloody ears need it to be PERFECT!!!!
Not to much else to tell talk about so until later...have a great day if possible and enjoy!
lots of love
Gary
Oh, thank you Anette, I hadn’t seen the newest update. Well, it looks like everything is coming along :).
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling us, it's so nice to hear from Marco too. I'm sure you're all going to do an amazing job with the album, so it's best to wait and have patience with the release, I'm sure it'll be worth the waiting :D
Big hugs
César
I can't wait to hear you sing again!!!♥
ReplyDeleteyou're really an inspiration for me,
your voice is strong, but it's soft, lulling me, I love it,don't know how to say it makes me feel good and makes me want to stand up and start singing xD, i love when you are in the middle of a concert and you put people to sing, and do a lots of things, i wish you and the guys, have success, you you an excellent work on ''DPP'',luck in this next album and keep writing more songs, I love you all:)
Anette,you give us more clues :D,that's good,
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear the new songs
Thanks for telling us!
oh, good, going there right now...thanks
ReplyDeleteIts nice to see a talented and renowned musician like you staying active and open with fans I can't wait to hear the new album i am excited to hear the new album you have done your band and predecessor great justice can't wait to listen to your heavenly vocals again
ReplyDelete~Matt