Hejju Anette! ;) Happy Birthday Dear Marco ...........and this foto was made by a russian fan~ yoo-hoo ;) It has a logo as darkside.ru in the right lowest corner;-) Nice to see ;)
I knew it!! All day long I had a feeling that was someone's birthday, but couldn't think of anyone :$ it was Marco's after all =P Happy b-day to him, love him, and love you too, Anette!
Happy birthday dearest Marco!!! Have a beautiful day full of all kind of blesses and please don't get too drunk xD just kiding. This is your day so enjoy it!!!
Here's a birthday song to Marco which I actually learned from some Swedes (though it's in Finnish):
Ken on syntynyt tammikuussa, ylös nouskohon! Hän tuopin käteen ottakoon ja huulillensa nostakoon. Juo pois, juo pois, juo pois! Juo Herran tähden pois! ;)))
Hello Anette !! Happy Birthday Marco !! He is such a great person,such a perfect singer and bass player !! We love him very much,send to Marco the best from his fans !! :DDD I admire him very much,he is wonderful !! I wish i could meet him(and of course the other NW member LOL ) I wish him a great day full of love and hapiness !! Kisses and Hugs from Portugal Liliana
Oh yees, happy birthday dear Marco! :** Wish you all best! ;) I wasn't yesterday on computer, but I remembered him already at morning yesterday! :D Lot of hugs from Croatia to Marco and also you Anette! :=) Marija
Wait, he's a Capricorn too?? I can't believe I didn't know that...anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO, MY FRIEND IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!! (and she's really pretty...and only like, 19 :D) and that picture of you guys is one of my favorites, along with the one of Emppu in the freezer thing with a beer and the one of Tuomas standing in front of what looks like the door to hell. and I love Jukka in all of them. He's always lurking in the back like some evil pirate. It's really funny. take care
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!! HOPE ITS AWESOME!! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Marco!
ReplyDeleteSend all our greetings to him today :)
Hyvää syntymäpäivää, Marco! Perkeleeeee!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette, her look is better with black hair, looks younger..
ReplyDeleteLike this photo:
http://media.hd.se/2007/09/16/253257/large/st_annette_olzon_2.jpg
Happy Birthday Marco!!
Happy birthday, Marco! ur the best!!
ReplyDeleteTilly xx
Hyvää syntymäpäivää Marco!!! rock on
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO! DON'T GET TOO DRUNK !!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco! I Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHip Hip Huzzah! Onnittelut Marco ;-)
ReplyDeleteHyvää Syntymäpäivää Marco!!!! Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Marco!!!
ReplyDeleteHYVÄÄ SYNTYMÄPÄIVÄÄ for Marco! From polish fans :D
ReplyDeletehapy birthday dear marco!i love you all!is there cake for me?:D
ReplyDeleteHejju Anette! ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dear Marco ...........and this foto was made by a russian fan~ yoo-hoo ;) It has a logo as darkside.ru in the right lowest
corner;-) Nice to see ;)
Lola
Happy Birthday Marco :D
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to my dear Marco :3
ReplyDeleteCan you please send this picture to him??
http://i54.tinypic.com/2it6b78.jpg
Lots of hugs to you and the boys
Love
Ena :*
Happy birthday dear Marco!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to him :)
ReplyDeleteHyvää syntymäpäivää, Marco! You're the best bassist in the whole world and the singer too! Go on!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Marco :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, dear Marco :*
ReplyDeleteGrattis Marco! :)<3 / Happy birthday Marco! :)<3
ReplyDeleteHappy B-DAY MARCOOOOO! wohow!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, M the Great!
ReplyDeleteHEY !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR MARCO !!!
ReplyDeleteI wish him the best =)
Send our happy birthday to Marco! And say that WE LOVE HIM! :D
ReplyDeleteKisses!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteHehe, good that you remind me :))
Happy b-day to Marco!
And a nice weekend to you!
You both look just great on this pic!
Hugs,
Stani
Happy birthday to Marco! =D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco!
ReplyDeleteWee!!! Happy Birthday Marco! ^^
ReplyDeleteI knew it!! All day long I had a feeling that was someone's birthday, but couldn't think of anyone :$ it was Marco's after all =P
ReplyDeleteHappy b-day to him, love him, and love you too, Anette!
Happy B-day Marco! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco, have a great day!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday MARCO!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the best singer in the world EVER!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep doing what You do because it's the best
And take care our Grandmother from planet Mars :)
happy burthday Marco!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday dearest Marco!!! Have a beautiful day full of all kind of blesses and please don't get too drunk xD just kiding. This is your day so enjoy it!!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Mexico
Clau =)
Happy happy birthday and many more! Send him our best wishes, Anette! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Marco! BUTTTT-- today is my birthday, too! I'm 20 years old today... feels weird. =]
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the man with the best beard ever. Happy birthday Marco. :DDD
ReplyDeleteHere's a birthday song to Marco which I actually learned from some Swedes (though it's in Finnish):
ReplyDeleteKen on syntynyt tammikuussa, ylös nouskohon!
Hän tuopin käteen ottakoon ja huulillensa nostakoon.
Juo pois, juo pois, juo pois! Juo Herran tähden pois! ;)))
Best wishes Marco and happy birthday!!!;*
ReplyDeleteHello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco !! He is such a great person,such a perfect singer and bass player !!
We love him very much,send to Marco the best from his fans !!
:DDD
I admire him very much,he is wonderful !!
I wish i could meet him(and of course the other NW member LOL )
I wish him a great day full of love and hapiness !!
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
BEST WISHES AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!!!;*
ReplyDeleteBEST WISHES AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!!!;*
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO AND THE BEST WISHES!!!;*
ReplyDeleteBEST WISHES AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!!!;*
ReplyDeleteBEST WISHES AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!!!;*
ReplyDeleteBEST WISHES AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!!!;*
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Marco!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco :)))
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco!
ReplyDeleteSo much happiness to you!
HAPPY BURTHDAY MARCO!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BITHDAY MARCO!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy B-day Marco! Sto lat!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco!!! SALUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Marco !!!
ReplyDeleteWe all love you :)
Well done Anette!!! the most important is that you feel good with your haircut! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a nice birthday Dear Marco Sexy Hietala!!!
have another year full of success, love, health, money and lots of blessing!!!...Yamel
Happy Birthday to Marco and also to Irena! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHEP-HEP hooray! :-D
Happy Birthday, Marco!! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Marco! :D
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!!!;*
ReplyDeleteOMG! I am stupid:( And I'm very sorry
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Marco!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!!
ReplyDeleteI hope it's been a great one, best wishes, =).
Happy happy Birthday dear MARCOOOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's awsome I LOOOOOVEEE HIM ♥♥♥!!!!! Wishing him all the best in the world!!!!
Love,
Herta
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marco!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Christine
ohh great!!!!
ReplyDeletejust tonight I dream with him.....I can't beleave it!!!!!!
Bye Anette!!!!!!
I can't wait for the new album.....Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yees, happy birthday dear Marco! :**
ReplyDeleteWish you all best! ;)
I wasn't yesterday on computer, but I remembered him already at morning yesterday! :D
Lot of hugs from Croatia to Marco and also you Anette! :=)
Marija
Wait, he's a Capricorn too?? I can't believe I didn't know that...anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO, MY FRIEND IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!! (and she's really pretty...and only like, 19 :D)
ReplyDeleteand that picture of you guys is one of my favorites, along with the one of Emppu in the freezer thing with a beer and the one of Tuomas standing in front of what looks like the door to hell. and I love Jukka in all of them. He's always lurking in the back like some evil pirate. It's really funny.
take care