Again:-)
Tonight, for me, it was much better than yesterday and no stress from a long flight so it all went much better;-)
Nice to see it full house again!! You rocked!!
You look so amazing for a woman that has had 2 children! Wow.
I have a question for you, Anette. Have you ever seen the movie/show/musical Repo The Genetic Opera? It's fantastic, and I have a feeling you would like it. It's one of my favorites. Maybe watching a new movie will help ease the monotony of what is tour life :)
It's incredible how the hair colour makes a dress look so different! I'm glad you had fun and also am really excited you've played Higher than Hope again! I just adore your performance ever since 2007! Have a great day, Anette!
Very excited for next week's show in Columbus, Ohio. Wish I would have planned better as my 8 year old daughter will be with me and would love to meet you! She is such a big fan, and always is singing Nightwish songs!!! Love it.
Önskar jag kunde sjunga en sång med dig! Drömmer om att bli lika stor som Nightwish! Och gifta mig med Emppu, haha :-) - Marita Hellem / youtube > musicmarita
I have never ever noticed before, that you look absolutely like Michelle Pfeiffer! Lovely ladies both of you. Kisses and greetings from Czech republic!
I hope you're having fun in the US so far, and am feeling better!
I'm doing the VIP M&G tomorrow in Philadelphia with you all, and was wondering if you know if we'll be allowed to get pictures. I sure hope so, it was an expensive M&G (especially compared to 2008). I can't wait to see (and meet) you all again! :) Have fun in NYC tonight.
Yay, happy to know that!
ReplyDeleteAnd you were stunning as always! :) I loved your hair and dress!
You look so amazing for a woman that has had 2 children! Wow.
ReplyDeleteI have a question for you, Anette. Have you ever seen the movie/show/musical Repo The Genetic Opera? It's fantastic, and I have a feeling you would like it. It's one of my favorites. Maybe watching a new movie will help ease the monotony of what is tour life :)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_scat_2650306011_ln?rh=n%3A2625373011%2Cp_n_format_browse-bin%3A2650306011%2Ck%3Arepo+the+genetic+opera&keywords=repo+the+genetic+opera&ie=UTF8&qid=1347603273&scn=2650306011&h=7823858c8d2c0917869588935ec87d613a1f5143
I really hope to be able to see you live
ReplyDeleteHey Anette... You had known than you was very praised like singer by Steve Harris? Him did declare fan of nightwish in a recent interview!
ReplyDeleteDecember you are will come here! São Paulo!! :)
With love,
brazilian fan... Danilo. <3
Silently weeping in a corner because you're just too fabulous.
ReplyDeleteIt's incredible how the hair colour makes a dress look so different!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had fun and also am really excited you've played Higher than Hope again! I just adore your performance ever since 2007!
Have a great day, Anette!
Would love to see Nightwish live in India
ReplyDeleteThank you for such an amazing show. You all rocked and you were absolutely adorable, as always. :3
ReplyDeleteVery excited for next week's show in Columbus, Ohio. Wish I would have planned better as my 8 year old daughter will be with me and would love to meet you! She is such a big fan, and always is singing Nightwish songs!!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette
ReplyDeleteI see you feel better I'm happy !
great photos thanks
Love
Isa
What a nice hairstyle! And this dress is one of my favorite ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnette, this dress is a dream come true. You're too beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette, just wanted to say that I admire and dream to someday see NW in Paraguay ... excuse my English use a translator .. kisses
ReplyDeleteÖnskar jag kunde sjunga en sång med dig! Drömmer om att bli lika stor som Nightwish! Och gifta mig med Emppu, haha :-)
ReplyDelete- Marita Hellem / youtube > musicmarita
I have never ever noticed before, that you look absolutely like Michelle Pfeiffer! Lovely ladies both of you. Kisses and greetings from Czech republic!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing Anette!! Can hardly wait to see you in Austin next month!
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful anette !! ^^
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better... stomach flu is the worst!! Get some rest and see you in Austin TX!!! Can't wait! :)
ReplyDeleteSee ya in HARTWALL ARENA THIS YEARR"
ReplyDeleteThe same dress as in Brussels! I really love it :3
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having fun in the US so far, and am feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing the VIP M&G tomorrow in Philadelphia with you all, and was wondering if you know if we'll be allowed to get pictures. I sure hope so, it was an expensive M&G (especially compared to 2008). I can't wait to see (and meet) you all again! :) Have fun in NYC tonight.
<3 Lauren
Hi Nettan! I've just watched some videos from Atlanta's gig and you were really gorgeous and singing brilliantly! :D
ReplyDeleteSorry for not commenting here, but I'm very anxious to see you and the band in Porto Alegre on December 9th! :D
Take care and many hugs for you ^_^
OOOH very sexy Anette! And what perfect company for your black hat!
ReplyDeleteI like so much these long dresses!!
ReplyDelete