Thursday, 27 September 2012

Walmart

Today me and my driver Phil went to Walmart to get things for Nemo who will be in my bus from next week. Got a baby crib, baby stroller, toys and diapers so now I'm all set up for them arriving:-)


I love my new Chanel ballerinas I bought in new York:-) comfy and cute!


Enjoy this day! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

47 comments:

  1. And i am now in love with your new ballerinas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course we have 3 or 4 wallmart stores where I live in case you come here someday.I'm waiting for that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Nemo will be happy to see you and all these nice stuff that you bought him :-) Great!
    How was yesterday's gig? )
    Have fun today, too!
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you that your boy is coming with you in the bus.Nice ballerina's too.
    Hugs from Holland
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a wonderful woman, mom, singer... a truly inspiration from us. Always keep that energy and good vibe we love about you. Hugs from Mexico :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, cute shoes. I love ballet flats. ^_^
    Keep it away from the kids, but if you come across some whipped cream flavored vodka, it is divine in things like that coke in your cart, also dr pepper, and orange/cherry soda. ^_~
    I'm glad you're getting to bring everyone over to be with you, you seemed to be suffering a bit of Mommy separation anxiety there for a while. But that's a good thing, it shows how much you care about them. Have a good day hun, I hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anette I hope you are ok. Heard about a "vocalist" down in Denver? I'm a nurse so if you need one when you get to Portland I'll be up front lol. :) Seriously though you guys take care and looking forward to seeing you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely Anette!:)

    I saw on Facebook that you're in hospital, I sincerely hope that you are doing okay :) get well soon dear and take care :)

    Many hugs and greetings from your South African fan, you are in my prayers lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's good you got all of the things you'll need for Nemo. :) Including some healthy snacks.

    Hope you're doing better much Anette!!
    Why are you in the hospital in Denver? My prayers go out to you and everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've watched in Nightwish's facebook that you are in hospital!! I hope you are well and nothing serious and you get well soon.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ååå jag läste på NW FB-sida att du var inlagd på sjukhus, hoppas på snabb bättring för dig / A

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy you'll see your family soon.
    But how are you?I've read you had to be taken to the hospital.What happened?
    We're all dead scared.I wish you the best,and my thoughts are all with you.
    get well soon!

    Lots of love and hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anette!!

    Are you OK!?I really wish everything is just fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, dear, get well as soon as possible!
    Speedy recovery!
    We all miss you sooo much!
    We love you! Don't get us scared.
    Ukraine prays for you!
    <3 <3 <3
    Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We got the news that you got sick and we're so worried about you! I hope you're feeling ok now and that it was nothing serious.

    Get well soon, Nettie! :(

    WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anette, get well as soon as possible!!! (=^___^=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Anette,

    I heard about you being in hospital from Facebook. <3 I hope you get well soon!

    I like your ballerina pumps. :=)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anette, I really hope that you will get better soon! I've just read on Nightwish official FB page that you were in hospital.. that's terrible.

    Best wishes,
    Taaja

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Anette, get well as soon as possible!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anette! I heard you were not doing so well. I just want you to know that our thoughts are all with you, your fans hope you will get well soon, for when Nemo arrives! (How exciting it must be to be seeing him again!) :)
    <3 Nina

    ReplyDelete
  21. I send all my best wishes to you, Nettan, deep from the heart. ;-;
    We all love you sweetheart, stay well. :/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Anette, we heard about what happened :( Hope you're feeling better, and please remember that your health is more important than being able to do a show! Lots of love and support from Canada ~~

    Alice.
    PS. I was at the Toronto show and you were amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry to hear you had to go to hospital Anette! I hope you get well soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Get well as soon as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey girl! Just wanted to say you were absolutely, unstoppably, awesomely BADASS on Monday night! I'm so happy for you that Nemo is coming to visit, and I hope you get well soon! Even badass's like yourself need to slow down and take care of themselves sometimes. Good Luck! And I'll see you when you come back to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Get well as soon as possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Anette, get well as soon as possible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dearest Anette!
    I just want to wish you all the best! Get well as soon as possible, dear, we love you so much!!! I send you all my love and hugs, I hope, you will feel better and sing as great as always!
    With love, Daria:*

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know what happened but I really hope you are okay and get better soon! ~ Irena

    ReplyDelete
  30. HI Anette,

    I hope you are feeling better. All of us hope you get well soon and send our prayers. You are such a beautiful person, both on the outside and the inside. Remember we all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Get well as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You`re so wonderful!
    Please get better very soon!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anette i love you! please get well, i want to see you so happy and beauty as always!.
    When I heard that you were in the hospital, I cry a lot and I'm worried because I want you to say that you come back to sing ): .But
    remenber "My dear - I´m here
    No fear - Invincible" :D

    We love you anette we wait for you in Argentina! (sorry for my english)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just stopped by to wish you a good recovery. I hope you'll get well soon and will be back to the tour stronger than ever. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Annette, much love for you and hope for a speedy recovery for your next show! I missed you here in Denver but I greatly respect Elise to sing on your behalf for the fans!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope you are feeling better for tonight in SLC. I can't wait for the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anette, I hope you feel better soon! We love you and we're all hoping you recover well.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Get well soon Anette!
    And a big applause to the guys and singers of Kamelot for the way they dealed with the situation!
    I hope you're feeling better soon!!
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  39. Get well soon, Anette, you beautiful talented woman. *hugs*

    Best wishes,
    Lane

    ReplyDelete
  40. Dear Anette please get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Anette, I knew by the official website of Nightwish you were in the hospital, I hope you get better health, I send wishes for recovery forces and health. A big hug from Peru!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dear Anette! Just read on facebook that you are in the hospital. Please get well soon, our Angel of Music. We miss you! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dear Anette, we love you!!! Don't forget it!! =)
    We will be always with you!!!! =*

    ReplyDelete