Sunday, 30 September 2012

In the middle of..

...nowhere at the moment:-) Resting in a hotel room, trying to get better. Today no voice and still no hearing on my right ear. Hope some more sleep will take this flu from hell away! Tomorrow my loved ones arrive and thank God for that! Enjoy your day! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

16 comments:

  1. Hi Anette!

    I´m sorry about reading that you got ill. I wish you the best to get completely well soon!

    Take good care of yourself please and sleep well :).

    Hugs,
    Pascal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your feeling a bit better and back performing again! To me you are the TRUE nightwish singer and will always support you!
    Get lots of rest and enjoy your family! Im sure they will make the rest of the tour much more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon unique anette...we love u :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Nettie, I hope you feel at least a little better now :)
    I made you a little gift. I painted you in photoshop, I hope you will like it :)

    http://i50.tinypic.com/zj7888.jpg

    Big hugs to you and get well very soon

    Hugs

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope you feel better and it is going to help having your family with you. I feel bad that I am having a great day and you are feeling bad. The show at Salt Lake was a dream come true and if that was you at less than 100% I can only sit here in awe, you were amazing! You and the band have changed my life in so many ways it would take too long to explain so let me say from the bottom of my heart Thank You all and feel better soon please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Önskar dig bättring från Sverige! Hoppas att allting löser sig=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Finland!
    It's so low what happend! :( Argh... Don't let that get you even more down and sick.. As a classical singer I know everything is connected to voice... emotions and everything but you, remember.. keep on fighting! Get well first and then think what's worth it and what's not.. Love you with Nightwish but honestly.. People will love you the same with any other band! ;) Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take good care of yourself sweet Anette! Your health is more important now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe... Glad to hear the boys are coming soon, though. :)

    At least you have the day to rest before Seattle. It's a small venue, right? It'll be nice and cozy and I'm sure they'll be happy to just have you sit on stage with them, singing what you can. Maybe more acoustic songs so that it's not so loud you really need the monitor? I'm thinking Scaretale acoustic could be REALLY interesting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY IMPORTANT:
    some hot chicken soup and lemonade will help you, and for your voice take a lot of natural honey with oranges, trust me this works!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please get better! Can't wait to see you in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Och God, Anette, you must care yourself :( You must be strong for your loves familly. I'm so sad how you had treated the band, it was not nice of them :(
    I wish you a lot of health and I hope you feel better.
    With love
    Vinga :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anette... Good vibes for you!!! I hope you recover soon and go out of this bad time. You are so lovely to all of us. Get well soon so you can continue delighten us with your voice and presence. It`s great that you are going to reunite with your loved ones so you can feel better. Go on, we want you lots of hugs for you. Chio Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel sorry for you anette, check the comments of this page *you start a hate against you again*

    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=180129

    the people are not happy with your comments
    "anette is sick but she is not a victim, Elize did try to help but anette thinks that she is britney , anette you are not as important as britney, you are in a metal band deal with it"

    ReplyDelete
  15. I pray you get well soon Anette, I thought the show in Sauget was incredible & you sounded amazing! Godspeed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anette,
    i got a question: but although that you're not singer of nightwish anymore, will you continue your solo career?

    Sorry if now it's not a right moment but it just about my curiosity. :)

    ReplyDelete