Oowwww, new songs for the U.S. tour!!! Fortunately we have You Tube! The combination Kamelot/ Nightwish is too bad for me. I got to know Kamelot through Nighwish @ Sauna Open Air 2009. Since then I'm hooked. Would be a killer night for me. See them in Holland in november, just before we head over to London for the Brixton show. Hope you'll have a great U.S. tour and we get lots of You Tube. Enjoy your day.
You have so nice place to run! I have just my road that actually goes through woods most of the time but I like this path more ;)
I've had many tries to start running, but this time I've found a nice program of running training for begginers on internet and I can say it really works! And of course I do lots of other exercises so I can say I'm in shape :)
I run with my dog mostly and it's awsome! You can get yourself one, kids will be so happy and you'll get someone to ru with ;) I prefer Rottweiles, they have energy and they're so nice with family and other people. :) just a suggestion ;)
New songs? I think its "Rest calm" and "Turn Loose The Mermaids" and you practicing in two things in the same time. I adore you:)
ReplyDeleteOowwww, new songs for the U.S. tour!!! Fortunately we have You Tube!
ReplyDeleteThe combination Kamelot/ Nightwish is too bad for me. I got to know Kamelot through Nighwish @ Sauna Open Air 2009. Since then I'm hooked. Would be a killer night for me. See them in Holland in november, just before we head over to London for the Brixton show. Hope you'll have a great U.S. tour and we get lots of You Tube.
Enjoy your day.
Hugs from Holland
Wonderful news! :) Can't wait to hear them))
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Monday. <3
Great ! I hope you will sing "Turn Loose The Mermaids" and something from the old albums like Oceanborn or Wishmaster.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day ! :)
http://clotheskays.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/cycling-day-one.html
ReplyDeleteI go cycling a lot to the beach near where i live check it out if you want x
New songs? Omg i'm so excited ! And i hope that you will play them on concert in London <3
ReplyDeleteLot of hugs and greetings from POLAND ;* :)
New songs, yay :D!
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame I can't come and hear it live xD
Have a nice day Nettie ;*
I love to listen to music while I run :) and that road looks so beautiful
ReplyDeleteYay, new songs! That's exciting :) See you in Toronto!
Hope you had a good run!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you here in the US. ;-)
Have a great day!
I can`t wait your show in Hartwall-areena, see you here!
ReplyDeleteYou have so nice place to run! I have just my road that actually goes through woods most of the time but I like this path more ;)
ReplyDeleteI've had many tries to start running, but this time I've found a nice program of running training for begginers on internet and I can say it really works! And of course I do lots of other exercises so I can say I'm in shape :)
I run with my dog mostly and it's awsome! You can get yourself one, kids will be so happy and you'll get someone to ru with ;) I prefer Rottweiles, they have energy and they're so nice with family and other people. :) just a suggestion ;)
Have a great day! ♥
Hi Anette! You mean... New Songs?! WOW! It's exciting so much! (*_*)
ReplyDeleteI really wish you a nice day <3
LOVE