Good morning all!
Autumn is here now and I read that in northern Sweden they already got the first snow yesterday. Brrr!
I am freezing like hell and this night I had to sleep with double covers to not be cold as an ice pick. What´s it gonna be like if I start being so cold already now and its not even minus degrees outside?
Luckily, we have that LA gig and the metal cruise in the middle of the winter so I can get some heat and sun;=)
I have been so tired the last weeks and I thought it was my jet-lag but I think it is the darkness in the evenings now cause I fall asleep in the couch at 19 every evening;=) Totally gone and still can sleep all night until 7.30! But I guess the body needs it for some reason.
I went out running yesterday in the grey and very windy morning and it was refreshing. Didnt run more than 6 k´s but those shorter runs are also good:=) Will do my long run in the weekend instead.
Today the sun is shining so we´ll go out and enjoy the playground and also visit my dearest friend for a little chit-chat;=)
What´s your plans this friday?
Friday, 7 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Going to Johanna Kurkela's concert, also tomorrow. :D
ReplyDeleteMy friday... I'm going to go visit my dad while he's visiting near me in San Diego for business. I don't remember if you went there on tour, but I love it there. It's so different from LA, but at the same time, still familiar. :)
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting you're gonna be in my city! I can't wait to see the show. It's going to be amazing, I'm sure! :D
Also, what is your opinion on the US release date for Imaginaerum? It's going to be really hard for me to not download it before our late release. :/
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI personal love Autumn especially for its weather and landscape, and even in my country (Romania) we do have sometimes cold temperatures this early. For example this years’ October is actually colder than last years’. What I dislike is the fact that in the mornings and evenings I have to take a thick coat, but in the middle of the day it feels like summer. About that symptoms you described you should be careful because you may catch a cold. So it would be better to drink lots of liquids and wear warm clothes. I recommend lemon tea with honey because it also has vitamin C. I hope Nemo isn’t affected by the weather, he is very young and small children can catch a cold very easy.
This Friday I do not have plans, except for going to faculty : )). But I’m attending a party this Saturday and on Sunday I’m celebrating my B-day. : ) Wish you a beautiful Friday and lots of fun, and don’t forget, Friday is the day you have to be in love :P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8&ob=av2n
In three minutes the sale for the NW ticjets in Holland start, so I'll buy those :D And then take a nice hot bath because it's so cold today!
ReplyDeleteAnnette ... I wish I could relax with you and your group in nature, play the guitar, sing songs, go fishing, drink beer ... romance ... Do you like romance?
ReplyDeleteHello dear Nettie, how are you?
ReplyDeleteHere is also a little bit cold, but not so much. Autumn is already here.
You look really lovely :)
Wish you a nice day
Plans for today? A little bit of studying and watch a good movie with my mum :)
Big hugs
Ena :*
hmm... there are light receptors in your eye that react to the amount and type of light in your environment - could explain why you're feeling so sleepy when its grey. Apparently blue light is what makes us most alert.
ReplyDeleteI can't even remember where I learned that from.
there you go - morning trivia :)
today I'll have an autumn-photosession ^_^
ReplyDeletecan't wait for it) Now making a golden-make up)
wish you have a nice day!
lots of kisses for you! =*
Good morning Anette,
ReplyDeleteautumn has come here too. The temperature has changed and lowered.
My planning for today?
1 - In the afternoon i have to go work.
2 - In the evening i'm going to listening a radio show live online. The best of 90's rock repeated in acoustic sound. Love it!
Have a nice day!
Big hugs
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm freezing too and we have minus degrees yet neither ^^'
Take care of you and your voice ;)
Warm greetings from France
Claire
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteI get like that at this time of the year too.
It's my birthday today but wish I had nice plans, instead this afternoon I'll be having operation in hospital.
Have a nice weekend
Carol
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteAutumn has come to Hungary too... so today it's windy, cold and grey. I don't like it :/
I have no special plans for today, just travel home for the weekend. (During the week i live in Budapest.)
Have a nice day! :)
Léda
Well, here is a day off, so my parent and I are going off to have lunch!!! :)Where do u live exactly Nettie? Can you so me in a map?
ReplyDeleteI live in nothwest Spain La Coruña!!
http://maps.google.es/maps?hl=es&tab=wl
Have a nice day!!!
Noemi
GoodMorning!!
ReplyDeleteToday Finish My Exams Week!!! I Failed Math x.x, When You Were On School, Did You Have Problems With Math??
Today I'll Chat On Skype With Some Friends, We're 3 From Mexico, 1 Venezuelan & 1 Argentinian xD We're So Crazy!!! :D
Have a Nice Weekend Nettie!! :3
Hello lovely Anette
ReplyDeleteIn Morocco the sun is still shining and it's hot today . I'm having this job interview in the 19 th of october so i'll be staying home till then to study , books are always in the table for me .
Have a nice friday you and the kids .
Love and peace !!!
Varje årstid har sin tjusning tycker jag. Passa på att vila när kroppen säger till även om det är svårt att ta det lugnt. Ha en bra helg! Jag ska ha en lugn helg med familjen
ReplyDelete/Therese
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteIt's cold in Croatia too.. it's weird because yesterday was still hot.. I'd say it's the best time to get cold :/
It's nice from you to aks us about our plans. My plan is to stay at warm home, chat with friends and in the evening take my dogs for a long walk..
Have a great day! ♥
Hello, Anette !!!
ReplyDeleteMy plans this friday are watching Brazil´s friendly football match and maybe Argentina´s playoff match for 2014 World Cup. But... I woke up early today and was anxious to see the Swimming World Cup, but unfortunately, I guess I got the wrong time. I was thinking it would be at 10:00 a.m. , Brazil´s time, but not (surprised). hehe I´ll wait for the night then.
I love sports too !! :)
Stay fine. :)
My plans are some drumming, and later on also spending time with friends. And if you are so cold why not try one of those.... what are they called. Its a like rubber thing where you put boiling water in. Then you close it and you can put in your bed for example like under your feet or whatever. That should help!
ReplyDeleteLove D
Mina planer, ja, först kan jag berätta att jag är världens lyckligaste Agnes just nu - för jag har köpt biljetter till en viss konsert i göteborg i april i vår och jag kommer åka upp kvällen innan och köa hela dagen för att kunna stå längst fram, sjunga med och vara almänt världens lyckligaste. Funderar på om det går att få ihop en tur till Köpenhamn dagen efter med...
ReplyDeleteMina planer för kvällen är att först se fotbollsmatchen sverige - finland, vilket är passande då praktikfartyget jag just nu befinner mig på går mellan sverige och finland.
Jag hoppas allt är otroligt bra där hemma i kalla sverige! (anledningen till att jag inte kommenterat på jättelänge är att jag som skrivet är ombord på praktikfartyg och internet är lite si och så - men jag läser fortfarande!)
Stor kram ifrån Agnes
I am so tired on Friday evennings, too.
ReplyDeleteThats why I guess I will fall asleep at 9/10 o´clock.
And tomorrow I will explain people the job as an educator in the city.
They come to our information booth and I will give information about my job (at present I am still in my apprenticeship but I will finnish hopefully in 2 years)
Autumn has just kicked in here as well.. it kinda sucks, some weeks ago it was so hot and sunny, but even this season has a charm to it...
ReplyDeleteAs for the weekend: I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow, and the rest will be spent translating a short story of Geijerstam from Swedish to Hungarian. I've been following your blog for like 2 years now, but now I just felt like commenting... a few weeks ago I was in Sweden and the weather was so nice actually, too bad to hear it's getting grey, heads up! :)
Start The first folk metal band ever in Michigan's greater Lansing area. Perhaps sing songs of the great lake they call Gitchi Gumi.
ReplyDeleteHey Anette,
ReplyDeleteDid a 10k yesterday so going to take the day off of running today and swim instead.
Tonite is relaxing time....I need it!
Tomorrow morning I'm coaching soccer then I'll head out for some more running while listening to Nightwish on my ipod!!!
Have a great weekend!
Nathan
Hej Anette,
ReplyDeleteyou're right: it's soo damn cold here in Germany ! When I went out this morning to take the bus for school I thought I were an ice pick.. brrrrr ! And its sad that it was such nice weather and now it is soo cold..
I am in thoughts with the swedish people in the north because I saw a documentation about people living in north Sweden..
But how can they live with such temperatures?
So, and what are my plans for today ? First: thank you for being so kind to ask us ;=)
I've just bought Nightiwish tickets for Leipzig in May ;=) Ooooh, I am so damn happy !
And we have just eaten noodles with tomato cream sauce and codfilet ;=) It was so yummie, I can really recommend it to you.
So, the rest of the day will be spend with relaxing and watching TV, maybe I will pack some things in my suitcase for my flight to Egypt next week ( it's a bless to be there for 2 weeks when it's cold here in my country ).
Tomorrow & Sunday are gonna be stressful days, cause I have many things to do for school ;=( Monday we will write a German test for 3hours .. so the next days are filled with learning !
But nice that tomorrow I can buy colours and things for my new art project ;=)
So, I'll stop my boring weekend-things now haha !
Let's hear what the others do ;=)
Have a nice weekend,
I can't wait to see you and I'm counting the days !
Hugs,
Laura
I love autumn and haven¨t been cold yet. Maybe it´s my Laplander roots that keep me warm ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look pretty in the picture! :) Have a nice weekend! ^___^
I'm going to go out with some Friends to a rock pub and I'll drink some vodka. Not so much, I have to drive xD
ReplyDeleteGreetings from windy and rainy Finland!
ReplyDeleteI plan to eat (I can hear my bacon popping... mmmm...) and go to bed early. During last 31 hours I've been altogether 25 hours at work or going to work... Three shifts, phuh! Good salary coming. ;)
If I were you, I'd get blood tests done. Endurance sports like running consumes one's blood iron, you might suffer from anemia. Symptoms like feeling of weight on body, tiredness, sleepyness, feeling of cold... You might have cravings for certain foods etc.
Just a simple hemoglobin test. :)
Enjoy your weekend!
Good evening!
ReplyDeleteHere in Germany Autumn definitely arrived, too. Today me and some friends got out for a long walk in the woods with our dogs and I must admit, I put on my winter jacket for the first time. Same problem like you: What am I going to wear in winter?! Think a few warm pullovers and pretty long cotton pants underneath...;-D I know many who also have their chimneys already working. If would love to have one myself, too, it´s so nice warmth, different from normal heatings!
Funny how weather influences our bodies, feelings and so on. I also feel more tired since few days, think it´s normal change of biorhythm. As long as I don´t fall asleep at work...;-)
Have a nice not too cold weekend!
Hi Anette:)
ReplyDeleteYep, it sure has gotten to be that time of year again! Try to keep warm cause its the start of the cold and flu season :)
I dont't think that it would still be any kind of jet lag either, probably just the change of seasons, the getting darker sooner the colder weather, and the prospects of winter not far away. Sleepy like a bear I would call it!
Nothing special for my Friday, I'm working tonight.
take care now, and keep warm...please.
lots of love
Gary
Hello Anettte !
ReplyDeleteWell,here also arrived Autumn,but do you know what ? These days have been just sun like Summer :O
I even can't believe,we have like 30ºdegrees or a bit more,very weird for sure !
I think that it's good that you already had snow there,snow is beautiful and i would love to be in snow one day,but here in Winter we just have dark clouds,rain and wind :S
Don't worry Anette,i think that if you take good care of you,you are not going to be sick :) But for a singer it must be hard to keep a good voice in bad weather ...But i'm sure you can :)
My friday is the same thing,going to school,spend some time at home with family ...I hope you had a great day in the playground in a sunny day :D
By the way,you look beautiful !
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
start the first ever Michigan folk metal band out of Lansing. Perhaps sing songs about the great lake they call Gitchi Gumi.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette !
ReplyDeleteToday was horrible... 10 hours in class at the university, just before the week end, it's sooo hard ! Moreover, my best friend didn't tell me that you and the guys come in Nantes for your tour... It's the first time that you come in the west of France, and i'm sooooo happy !
I want to see you again, and maybe meet Tuomas like in 2008 !!! (With you I hope)
Hugs !
You're looking SO great! I love your dark hair! =))
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI have five day's off now! And just bought Judas Priest tickets for my faily and my best friend as well. My youngest son , Adam, will be his first show ever. He was too young to come with Aaron and I on the DPP tour. He'll be at the Gibson with us tho. He is dying to see Matco in person! He also wants you to re-record the Nightwish catalog in its entirety. LOL He loves your voice!
So I was very excited to get the first row above the arena floor! We are close to the stage and just abouve the crowd so the boys can see. PERFECT!
TY for all of your sweetness! Stay warm!
Tisa
Hi Annette,
ReplyDeleteI live in a coastal town also, and have been so cold these last two days. They say that we will have Indian Summer this coming weekend. So I will go from having the heat on full blast to opening all windows and wearing shorts. It's crazy.
Friday plans were so fun. I live in Salem Massachusetts. So we celebrate Halloween all month. Today we took the kids trick or treating in town at all the shops and to a little haunted house for small kids.
Tomorrow is Halloween movie night in the park. So I am glad the weather has turned back warm.
We had our first frost yesterday...makes me want to walk in the morning, which I should no matter the weather. :)
ReplyDeleteToday was working, then coming home for a beer and relaxing. Hopefully paint later tonight.
Sounds like you had a wonderful Friday! Hope you have a sunny and wonderful weekend!!!
Take care!!
Hi Anette! This friday I went to see Dream Theater live in Montreal! It was amazing! I do hope to see you too in Montreal one day!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Clara
Hi!
ReplyDeleteThis weekend I'm going to change completely my hair with a progressive brush, I hope it works...
What a great weekend of yours, and when the body need to rest that's what you need to do ;)
Kisses!
So,many weekends has gone being halfly sleep,one went mainly on net and now I´m little tired again...after done quite many things like to put an order the recordings what I did on summer holiday.I didn´t mark them then and now 3 of 6 took some time cause eventually differences was quite little,I remembered that I did them 5 but seemingly they was 6.
ReplyDeleteSo,about that shop thing,I have rounded shopping places and centres somewhat specially here in Finland but I don´t remember to seen like that.I can understand that someway but what about that sixpack,I don´t know.Well,ratherly some shirt on yes.
I have been sometimes without shirt but never on that kind of places.
So,I have listened Withins newest quite many times and I guess the last favourites are Iron,Demon´s fate and specially Lost.At those Demon´s fate is in a way little favourite.
Ok,good beginning late evening