Saturday, 29 October 2011

Watches back

Tonight its time to turn back our watches to winter time and that gives one more hour of sleep. But still I am soooo tired so now I´ll put my head on the pillow, dream sweet dreams and tomorrow morning my long run is awaiting. Let´s hope the foggy grey weather is gone and there´s some sun instead;=)

Sleep well and sweet dreams to all of you!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Anette,
    it's time to turn back our watches here too. Now i'm watching a movie on tv.

    Sleep well and sweet dreams to you too!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet dreams to you too dear Nettie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you netti! Sleep weel and sweet dreams. Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anette,

    I just want to say something
    I see that there aren't that much comments as in the past.
    But I wanna let you know that I'm one of those people that don't react everytime but I read your blog every day.

    And I wanna let you know that you have much fans over the whole world who loves your blog and read it with much joy and fun.

    Keep on writing and singing!

    With love,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love that picture!
    It has something mysterious about it...
    Did u take it?
    Sweet dreams to you to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! first of all iam not the guy which writes or comment blogs.But i think it is time to let you know that you are the best thing ever happened to nightwish!iam a fan since the angels fall first album and my first concertof nw was in 1999 in offenbach/germany and since this i never missed a nw concert in germany so i think iam in a possition to judge as a fan from the beginning,and i only can say keep up the fabules work you are a great singer and a even better live performer!I have never seen this band in such a great condition and whit such a joy and unity on stage since you joined!iam realy looking forward to the single,the album and the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sleep well you too and have sweet dreams! Good night*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej Anette!

    I think it's nice when it's a foggy morning. It looks beautiful, just like in the picture you put there. As an amateur photographer it's difficult to get a photo of a foggy scenery. You gotta have a camera when it's foggy :D

    I forgot to turn my watches back before I went to sleep last night :D So I woke up already at 6 today morning :D Well, at least I should have enough time to do everything today and go to sleep early because I really hate mondays! :D

    By the way, I'm listening now Dark Passion Play :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep the fog at least until tomorrow - it gives the proper spooky Halloween atmosphere! Do you celebrate Halloween in Sweden?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite time of the year. I love foggy days - they are such great inspiration for my writing. I love the mystery and emotions such weather evokes. And cloudy days are much better too. I don't care much for sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you! I got a dog, who seems to be able to read the clock -.- So at 7am (or 8 am...) woke me up for his morning walk. Jack is almost impossible to trick when is comes to his walks^^
    I hope you had a lovely day enjoyed your run this morning :)

    Hugs from Germany
    Loki

    ReplyDelete
  12. A little bit like Deliverance.So,I was stopping by on seashore but was quite windy and cloudy so didn´t had to be out than a moment,hmm - maybe I go later some other day.So,my day rhythm has gone little mixed but not much so must see if I get that little changed...

    Well,I´m not a friend of ´´broken´´ or ´´repaired´´ jeans but - last time when I tried to search new ones,I found but they was wrong colour so I didn´t took them and at this moment I don´t have specific need to new ones so...hmm,yeah.

    So,good night

    ReplyDelete