Friday, 21 October 2011

Making of Imaginaerum - preview

Check this out, folks;=) Soon....soon the single is out!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my dear God! Nettie, thank you for this video.
    I really can not wait anymore to hear you guys again. I am waiting for my CD to come. You all look so great. Your black dress from the pictures is beautiful!
    I wish you all all the best.
    See you in Germany on the concert
    Hugs

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette,
    now i can't see it but i will do it when i will be at home. So, what te single will be out? Thanks for posting the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just can't wait!!!!
    Everytime I hear a little sound, gives me shivers... I know this will be great, that's why so anxious...
    Thanks again Anette for keeping us updated, I've been crazy lately with all the interviews, reviews and videos of the promo tour...

    For you to know, at nightwishchile.cl (the community that gave the band some presents in the 2008 concert here in Chile), keeps a translated blog of your news: http://anettenwchile.blogspot.com/
    So all Spanish speakers can read your news!

    And hope you see you soon around here!!

    Regards from Chile :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will loooooove it!!! <3
    only thing I hate: the clown!! clowns are evil!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice video, I love the visual for the film and the album. A very strange universe with a mix of cabaret and circus ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! so very excited for this new album, you guys ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nettie!
    Great video, it has a special atmosphere :D what i really love about the band is that you always have a huge crew to do all the recordings and you never use autotune. That's what i respect, but almost never hear in todays music :/
    Can't wait for the album!

    Hope your day has been fine,
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for the single and the album! :)

    Love,
    from Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette,

    Like many many other fans, we all should have seen this vid by now. I was like crazy, your costumes were just gorgeous!!! It makes me feel kinda anxious now cause the waiting is now just too painful XD I ordered the CD as soon as the pre-sale was active online, and I keep on counting the days till the release in Europe. Aaaaargh come fast December!! :D

    Good night!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hej Arska!

    I cannot wait! Watching that video clip didn't help me at all :) I wish time would go faster..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooooh cant wait!! The red dress looks stunning on you Anette!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look sooooo amazing in that red dress*.*!! :D I am so excited for the Movie and album I know you have made something really big and epic and you will show the world what real Music is :D <3 And I'm also very excited to see you again in Zürich next year :D I bought my ticket right on the first day possible xD I just love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait!! November is so close but so far at the same time.
    All these track-by-track make me impatient

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear Anette! I just made a small unofficial PR campaign for your new album) I'm a ice hockey goalie, so I made this painting on my stick. So.... I hope you like it)
    http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8401/foto0117s.jpg
    http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8324/foto0118n.jpg
    Photos sucks but my phone can't get better(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Anette !!
    I just can't waaaait :D
    I want to see the movie and listen to the album and to see you performing here :)
    I love that video,it looks amazing. My mum also watched it and she said that this was going to be a blast (:
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anette!
    Thanks for sharing the video,
    I must confess it makes me even more anxious, but it worth the wait.
    I hope you're having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. very good my best wishes are with your band
    the band changed dramatically with you and now its become more and more stronger and better
    the music is great , the videos are awesome , the concept of the album is spectacular .
    i waiting for this album desperately to come

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait.
    And after the album release concerts in Amsterdam and Düsseldorf :) Soooo happy!

    ReplyDelete