Sunday, 2 October 2011

One more song;=)

I just have to put Coldplays new song here;=) I love it!

7 comments:

  1. Hej Anette!

    Ok, today is my birthday, so I think I'll put the same song on my Facebook profile :D

    Have a nice day!!

    Hej då!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette:)
    Yeah endorphin is some great stuff that way...which is a natural pain killer produced by the body during strenuous exercise, and a few other things. For those that would like to read up on I've supplied a link; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorphin#Runner.27s_high
    Thanks for the great music vids, I really enjoyed listening to them on the way home from work:)
    Have a great Sunday and enjoy!
    lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anette,

    Why certain persons have never problem during all their lifes and other can't be happy during 5 minutes whatever they made? :-(

    Laetitianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coldplay has played in Rock in Rio yesterday. Have you seen any of the footage from the festival? Many good artists have passed the stage, such as Katy Perry, Rihanna, Elton John, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Motörhead, Metallica, Stevie Wonder, Shakira and Coldplay. Tonight is the festival's last day and Evanescence, System of a Down and Guns N' Roses are gonna perform in the main stage, "Palco Mundo".
    If u wanna see some of it, here u can do so: http://g1.globo.com/videos/rock-in-rio/

    Anxiously waiting for Imaginaerum!

    All the best for u, dearest one!

    Love from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nettan!

    Coldplay is one of my favorite bands (besides Nightwish, which is number one!) and last night they had a concert in a festival called Rock In Rio here in Brazil. They played that song, Paradise! The whole concert was very beautiful and moving! You can watch on youtube if you like. :)

    See you, hugs from Brazil!
    Leonara Carulina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette,
    thank you so much for this video.
    I have seen on the homepage of NW that you and the boys on 27.4.2012 are playing in my homecountry.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing you in concert. Can not wait, it's still such a long time. But now I'm curious about the new music. There I must not wait so long.
    Now I wish you a nice evening and send you a hug.

    ReplyDelete