Good morning and a very happy saturday to you all!
And thanks for all the comments and what you like or not like with the new Evanescence album. I need to have some more time before I say what songs I like the most e g so I´ll "be back" with this but I really like Amy´s voice a lot and have done since their very first album. She has a voice that stands out and you know it´s her every single time.
And thanks for all the comments and what you like or not like with the new Evanescence album. I need to have some more time before I say what songs I like the most e g so I´ll "be back" with this but I really like Amy´s voice a lot and have done since their very first album. She has a voice that stands out and you know it´s her every single time.
Yesterday morning I started off by going out for a nice long run where I did some hill training which is good to do now and then. I also did some intervalls and I must say I prefer to just run long and slow, I am not the "fastest" runner but still I think its good to make the body and heart work in another way now and then. I ran for 90 min again and it was a beautiful day so in the afternoon me and Nemo went to a new little playground where he had fun in the sand.
This is half of the stairs I use for hill exercising. After this it´s one equally long one. Puih!
A beautiful morning with perfect weather;=)
Before the stairs - happy and fresh:=)
The little playground we went to
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI am very excited about the new Evanescene album. I have not heard it yet , but I liked a lot Amy's previous works so I need to go and purchase it asap. :)
I can't even imagine how it is possible to run 90 minutes. Take all my respect for that!
I am wondering what kind of music do you listen to while running?
Sleep well!
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteDang, the weather looks great! It's starting to get cold here where I am in Paris, but I'm actually quite happy with that. I love autumn and winter, so the chill is energizing :D
I was walking through my local park today, and everything is so gray, and you can already feel the peaceful-ness that comes with this season :)
Anyways, have a great night! :)
-Alex
Good evening!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are always beautiful. What camera do you use? With 90 mins of running, how many km do you do? You're in perfect shape. Congrats ;)
Good night!
Sleep well *
Anette! I love your blog and you are so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI mean this from the bottom of my heart!
Tisa
So what did you think about the new album? Yeah you always know when Amy is singing, I agree with that, great album right? Which one you bought the standard or the deluxe version, hope you liked every single song.
ReplyDeleteBy the way first time I read your blog, I love it, got to here and Im really curious about your favorite songs of the comeback of other of my favorite bands besides Nightwish, post the songs you liked of Evanescence.