Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Stockholm photos

Good morning!

Hope the night has been good for you all;=)

During the promotion day last friday I actually didnt have time to take any photos at all, sorry for that. But you will of course be able to see the photos from Sweden rock e g in their coming editions so there will be photos there instead;=)

But I did take some photos of Stockholm in the weekend and when we went to the chocolate fair in Nordiska museet on sunday.

Here´s some photos for you, enjoy!


















12 comments:

  1. Anette,

    I'm a girl of 24 and I have big mental problems.
    I've got bulimia. Already 6 years and my health is not so good anymore. I think that you now wondering why I tell you that. After all, it's not your problem. But I want to tell it, because my only consolation and joy is listening to the music of Nightwish. Only that (an the release of the new album) give me strength to go on. I want to thank you for that! You would to me a big pleasure to also say that to the boys. Nightwish is my life, keeps me alive! Thanks for that! x Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Anette, I hope you had a great time in Stockholm and have managed to rest a bit after the trip!

    GOOD LORD IN HEAVENS, first I stared at the last pictures wondering what they were about and then I went back to your comment before the pics and realized it was all chocolate! I DO WANT THE HAT. And everything else!
    Lookin' lovely in that red outfit! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful city! I really hope to go to europe and Scandinavia some day!

    Thanks for the great shots!

    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anette!

    Beautiful pictures! The chocolate things looks great. We also have a chocolate museum, which is in Cologne. Have you ever heard of it? Then you should go if you're necessarily times in Cologne. If you love chocolate, you're exactly right there. They have a chocolate fountain and it may nibble you :-) I hope you are well. Wish you a nice day!

    Greetings and hugs!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good-Morning Anette!

    Such a Beautiful Pictures!!

    My Fav It's The Alice In Wonderland Picture!!

    Stockholm Have Beautiful Landscapes, I Wanna Go There :)

    See Ya & Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette! Nice photos of Stockholm! :)
    People missed you here in Spain yesterday!

    Just one thing about the promo trip to Madrid. Apologises to Tuomas and you all in the name of Spanish fans for the shameful interview he had to undergo and the comments he had to bear yesterday... v_v I've listened to the interview through the internet and felt really ashamed. They didn't even know how to pronounce the name of the band and your names. And that wasn't the worst part of it...

    I'm so sorry.

    I'm so sad as well you cannot come to Spain during the first part of the European tour. Hope to see you during te summer! ;)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon Anette,
    yes the night was good for me. And for you? Nice pics! :) Thanks for posting them! About chocolate... did you not want to eat everything? *__*

    Have a nice evening!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely photos!
    I was in Stockholm once and I was so impressed. This city is really beautiful.

    I must admit that you look so nice in this red dress ;)

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jag älskar Strandvägen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boo: Hi and thanks for sharing this with me. To have these issues are so hard and I really hope you will be able to get pass it soon. I do hope you have taken some steps and gotten professional help and if not, please do so. The damages to your body are as you are aware of, already to big and its really dangerous for you to continue. Please take care and lots of hugs to you and sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Anette !!
    I'm glad to hear that you are back to home ! :D I hope you rest a lot :)
    Those pics are beautiful !
    Thanks for sharing them :)
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear!!!

    Stockholm is amazing! and chocolate too hehehe, is great all these work of arts with chocoalte, specially the one Alice In Wonderland =).

    And you know, you look great with that outfitt, I liked so much the hat!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete