Yesterday we went to mum´s place for some coffee first and when we got back I lit all the candles and slipped into the necessary things when its so cold inside - my knitted socks! These are always on me these days and will be for the whole winter now. Our floors are cold so its necessary to have something on the feet.







Then I sat down and read some magazines and ate my favourite snack - edamame beans. Yummie and perfect saturday evening;=)

Today we´ve been out having a family day in the forest all day with lots of walking, playing around in the fallen leeves, drinking coffee and eating cinnamon buns and then getting back home after 5 hours when you are so cold and now we´re gonna eat home-made pizza and watch a movie. Perfect sunday!
And on me of course my knitted socks again,=)
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear that you had a relaxing weekend with your family, this is a must-have in our lifes =)
And I really really like your skirt and socks :D
Sleep well,
Anastasia
Hi!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend!
Well, I walked around for some nature places, you know, fish and things like that, it was funny and I could enjoy my new hair :)
Enjoy your evening!
Nice plans ;) seems you've spent a wonderful weekend! Hope next week will be nice too. It's surely going to be cold
ReplyDeleteWeather isn't very warm in France either... In Northern France, anyway ^^'
Have a nice week! Best regards,
Claire
This is my favourite time of the year. I just love feeling all cosy in my autumn clothes and having a nice cosy evening indoors with candles and low lighting.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful week, Anette.
I love ur socks *O*
ReplyDelete-Niwi
Låter som en perfekt söndag! Här har det varit minusgrader så jag har plockat undan sommarmöblerna från stugan och njutit av den klara höstluften.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette:)
ReplyDeleteYeah, its been a really nice weekend here the sun has been shining and not as cold as the rest of the week. Columbus Day is tomorrow which makes it a three day weekend for some, but not me.
Happy to hear your having a marvelous time of things, the family day in the forest sounds super as does the home made pizza, and movie.
Also, love the atmosphere you've got cooked up, warm, and cozy:) Thanks for the photos!
take care, and God bless
lots of love
Gary
haha I did the same today (candles and socks xD) xD
ReplyDeleteHello Anette! I'd like to share something with you and Nightwish Fans. I hope you don't mind. My name is Stephanie, admin of the Official Nightwish USA Website. Our team has prepared something special for fans. We have a competition going on now, until 10/13/2011 where Fans can register on our forum and enter a raffle to win a pair of tickets to see Nightwish at the LA show on 1/21/2011!! The free tickets are sponsored by John Finberg, Booking Agent for Nightwish in the USA. Here is a link to our website:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nightwishusa.com/ and here is the link to our forum where fans can sign up for the raffle: http://nightwishusa.proboards.com/index.cgiboard=news&action=display&thread=58
Have a wonderful week!
Cinnamon Buns sound really nice...and you can't go wrong with home-made pizza :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it's atarting to get colder here in the UK. Hot weather is nice but not for too long...!
Best wishes, Ryan.
Hello dear Nettan =]
ReplyDeleteA pleasant sunday you had, ha? I wish so hard there'd be coldness in here too. =/ It's so fucking hot! That's why I now decided on only taking cold showers. Water is the only cold thing in here. Btw I loved your skirt!
Oh dear, I must say I'm looking forward Storyline. Can't wait!
Have a nice day! =*
Hello dear Nettan =]
ReplyDeleteA pleasant sunday you had, ha? I wish so hard there'd be coldness in here too. =/ It's so fucking hot! That's why I now decided on only taking cold showers. Water is the only cold thing in here. Btw I loved your skirt!
Oh dear, I must say I'm looking forward Storyline. Can't wait!
Have a nice day! =*
Sounds wonderful! I's finally cooling off in Central California as well.
ReplyDeleteI noticed that Within Temptation is in Sweeden Oct 21-25 or so. Will you be able to go? The tour schedule lists nearly everything as SOLD OUT!
Have a happy Monday!
Tisa
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteNice skirt you have, it looks comfy although it's stylish, and a bit autumn-like.
Have a great day!