Ok, I just need to put a bonus song here today;=)
This song is one that our sound engineer always plays to do a sound check before we do our sound check. It´s so good to play LOUD;=)
Friday, 28 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I liked it just from the artwork! The song is dark and melacholy groovy! Are they Finnish, Sweedish or what? I like I like! They could be a cousin of Paradise Lost...
ReplyDeleteCool thank you again!
Tisa
Ooh! This song is amazing! :D
ReplyDeleteThat, and I just wanted to say that you are amazing too Anette! :D I loved the teaser for "Storytime"!! I can not wait anymore! I hope your day is wonderful! ♥
Jag är uppriktig i extas nu! När du länkar till en av mina andra favoritband!
ReplyDeleteoh i really like that song. thnx for sharing:)
ReplyDeletei've found this., so that's how you cook in Sweden;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwNkWtPhBs&feature=youtu.be
I love U Anette!!! Can't wait for Storytime!!! Have a nice weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally, thanks anette for post it! I'll listen more about them!
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteI've heard of them before but i haven't listened to them..They are good :D
Thanks for sharing these videos,i loved the Queen songs you posted here before !
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana