Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Sun is shining

...and I just came home from a 90 min run in the forest. A bit windy but otherwise super nice autumn weather;=)

Now some coffee before an interview with Metal Hammer UK and then some vocal exercising this afternoon. Tour is coming and I need to practise a lot more now to get my voice ready for the weeks and weeks of singing.

See you all later and enjoy the day!

6 comments:

  1. Well done! 90 min is great time ;)
    Good luck for your interview and for vocal exercising;)
    Have a nice afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette, Just wanted to let you know, when you are in Holland next year, wave.. cause I will be in the audience!;) Yay! Can hardly wait! Have an awesome evening! And see you soon!! hugs Kya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette,
    90 minutes of runnuing are very goood. What will you talk about in the interview? Do you have a singing teacher or do you do a vocal exercising by yourself?

    Enjoy the day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remain a constant inspiration. I listen to you when I run because it reminds me of your success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I do have another question; do you track your running by day (5 days out of 7, for example), by minute, or by weekly total km? Do you set a goal of "I'll run 25K this week" and just make sure you meet that goal, even it means only running 4 days a week instead of 7?

    Sorry if that was confusing. I just seem to be unable to do consistently work out more than four days a week. =P

    Take care,
    irena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so lazy! LOL Can your neighbors hear you? If so sing stuff from the misheard lyrics and make them wonder! LOL

    ; )

    Tisa

    ReplyDelete