...with the internet is that when I went to school more than 20 years ago, there were just the school books and the teacher to ask for help.
Today when I study I can go to my computer and search and find really super good explanations to every problem.
This is for me, the best thing with internet - finding facts, solutions and help to a problem/question.
And now when I have a test on saturday and need help with maths, I sit and study for it with the help of internet;=)
Thanks for that;=)
Wednesday, 28 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, yeah you have right. Internet ist very good thing :-) I really admire you. You are singer, have children, have a company, now you are on tour and you have time to practice sport, too. You can reconcile all this things. Wow!! You are really awesome !!! What kind of profession do you study?
ReplyDeleteGood luck for the test! I also have a maths test next week..
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Finland
And hello again! ;-)
ReplyDeleteYes it is really great, if you need help or something needs to learn, you can search in the Internet and you find help there. I once had to write a paper on Martin Luther and I have everything I needed found in the Internet. My presentation was followed by 10 pages long and there has been a good score. It could not have gone better. I will keep my finger crossed for your text and wish you good luck. You can do it! I'm sure! :-)
Greetings and hugs!
Sarah.
I know exactly what you mean.
ReplyDeleteI am a student at the Distance University of Switzerland. Every three weeks I have my lectures. The rest of the tasks I get on an Internet platform. I am flexible and can combine work, University studies and hobbies.
I'm very happy about this possibility. That did not exist before.
I wish you all the best on the exam and think of you on Saturday when I'm sitting in my lecture.
Good luck.
Cheers
Sarah
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou are right: the internet is really great. As a school girl I know that very well... ;-) Internet helped me a lot when I didn't understand maths and the teacher wasn't able to explain. Often the internet can explain what teachers can't.
But how do you manage studying with all the other things you have to do? You are a mother and you have your career as a singer and you study such a difficult subject as maths... That's amazing!!! That's really multi-tasking.
I wish you good luck and success for the test on saturday, my dear. All my thoughts will be with you that day. Hopefully this will help. =)
Kisses and big hugs,
Steffi <3
Hi Anette, I'm surprised. Apparently I'm backward with information.
ReplyDeleteMay I ask, what actually do you study?
I really did not know that you continue education.
Regarding the Internet want to say something. I work of 7 years as a teacher of chemistry and physics. Really difficult subjects. The pupils really enjoy working in the laboratory, but the Internet really facilitate our work. Much easier to perceive learning material in the form of game or presentation. When we were students - horror, very boring.
With best feelings and wishes of success
Rositsa
However, be careful with what you find on the Internet, sometimes it's crap. But most of the time, it's definitely helpful and better than looking for information in a big book :)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!!
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletei totally agree with you. Internet besides being the more help for us it's the the greatest means of communication. Without it i've never knew my friend that i have now.
It really have been a big invention!
And then: without it how can we talk with you? :D
a maths test?!?!? Oh my Gosh, still a nightmare from high school!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, whatever it is!
I know what you mean, Anette! I use Internet to learn some things myself, too, it's really easy and you can do it when you have the wish and time for it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your test on Saturday and have a good night now!
Marina
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteThat's so true,I never used Internet to help me with my school,only when we had projects and that stuff,but recently I have been using and it really helped me !
But there are also some good books too,with the help of books and Internet you can learn easily :)
Good luck with you Math test ! It will be fine,you look like an intelligent person :)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteMay I ask what are you studying? Maths?
I know the feeling. Ten years ago when I was in school we had books. Now when I'm in school we have all the studying material on internet. It's handy that I don't have to buy books but on the other hand I have to work by the computer all the time.