Thursday, 22 March 2012

Have I posted these?

I found these in my phone with some make up close ups and don't think I have published them. So here u go!














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

29 comments:

  1. LOVE the makeup....you look beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really love your makeup! Do you make them yourself? I'd like to try something like this, that makeup is so dramatic. Unfortunately I'm not very good with these things, I don't know anything about the products. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You posted just one of those. :)

    P.S. I love your make-up! I would like to use something alike but I fear it won't look so good in my face. :( (Anyway it's hard to better my face with make-up...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anette, forgive me if I'm out of topic, but do you have any idea why Nightwish concert was cancelled in Ljubljana on the 8th of May? Do you have any idea if you're going to put another date there to make up for the lost concert?
    I was hoping to be able to make it there too (I will see you guys in Milan)... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. show was cancelled because tickets were not selling good enought:(

      Delete
  6. Hi Anette

    really nice

    great make up and clothes!

    ps I have a same phone^^

    Love
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you posted the last one, I'm not so sure. Nettie, Is that lipstick orange? It looks orange, it suits you very well for the eyeshadow color and the color of your eyes.

    Regards from Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you post the last one yes ;)
    Thanks for the others, you're beautiful my dear!

    Have you look the link I posted few days ago? The amazing drawing of you ?
    So here again a link :
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9149/42984931693730502860610.jpg

    I think you really have to see it! A friend of mine made it, he is sooooo talented as you can see!

    Let me know what you think of it, he would be really happy you to see it =)

    Love & Hugs!
    Can't wait to see you in Amsterdam, wich is gonna be the first show I go for that tour but not the last one of course! In one week I'll see you 6 times! CAN'T WAIT!

    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anette!
    I love your makeup, do you make them all by yourself? They are very beautiful and creative. Thank you for sharing.
    I wish you lots of success with the new tour and hope to see you soon here in Brazil.

    Love ya!
    Eliete.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I remember the last photo. This is of the concert in Oulu, right.
    You are very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anette, cool blouse :)
    i have a question for you, back in the gibson show, i was at the pit and i wanted to give you guys some presents that i brought from my hometown in México, was something like this: http://safe-img02.olx.com.mx/ui/6/89/52/1276038043_98868752_1-Fotos-de--FIGURAS-DE-PALO-FIERRO-1276038043.jpg
    it was a flower, an owl, a deer, and two others...and the security guys told me they were gonna give them to y'all, i was wondering if you got them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Espero um dia te ver de perto, voçê é linda :D

    ----------------------------------------------

    I hope one day you see close up, you're beautiful: D

    bye Annet

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahahha...LOL...i love you so post whatever you like :')

    ReplyDelete
  14. your dress is soooo beautiful!!! Who create it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Think Ive jusr seen one or two of these. Great makeup Anette!
    Deleece x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Anette !
    Beautiful make up =)
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, whas this the make-up and outfit from Oulu's gig? :)
    I was there, on the first row and that was the best day of my life♥ Thank you for it, KIITOS!

    I was also soooo lucky and met you, Tuomas, Jukka, Troy and lovely Emppu after the gig:) I waited for you guys outside the backstage for an hour. It was quite cold but it was totally worth it!! kiitos♥

    and you are so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cleo: Hi! its a dress from the brand By Malene Birger, a danish designer;=)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eliete: Hi! Yes, I do my own make-up;=)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oceane: Wow, he is for sure very talented;=)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Luu Cruz: Hi! The lipstick is actually bright red and from YSL but I always bite it off with a napkin to make it less red;=)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hellgate: Hi! No, we wont come to Ljubljana, so hope you can make it to another show in Europe;=)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for your answer! I will focus seriously this brand!! You always look so beautiful, you are an inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Anette. Any chance you will be on the East Coast of the US sometime? I have never seen Nightwish live and I must...my favorite band ever. You are my favorite. :-) You are a wonderful lady.

    ReplyDelete