Hi all from Kiev, Ukraine!
We have arrived safely after one very weird night on a train from Moscow:-) I have slept 3 more hours here in the hotel room and now I feel so ready to meet you all, fans from Ukraine, who will be at our show tonight;-)
Moscow gig was also a super one and you all in the audience were just great! Also a special thanks to the Russian fan club for the wonderful gifts we all got:-)
Now time for some exercise before we head off to the venue where I hope to meet lots of smiling and singing faces tonight at 7.30!
Enjoy this day;-)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, 17 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nightwish in Ukraine!!! I cant believe it.
ReplyDeleteHave fun tonight dear Anette.
If I may ask, weird how? Just the usual drunken tomfoolery? Or did something truly crazy happen? You didn't see a UFO did you? XD That's UFO as in aliens, not UFO as in Unclothed Finnish Oaf, as those are a normal sighting for you I'm sure. ;P
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!!!=* KIITOS, SPASIBO,TACK!!!!!! 4 MOSCOW SHOW!!! AMAZING!!!! WONDERFUL!!! YOU ARE QUEEN! YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE BEAULIFUL AND TALANTED LADY!!! I LOVE YOU! MOSCOW AND RUSSIA LOVE YOU 2!=* TNX!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette! Thank you so much for concert in Moscow! Want to say "thanks" to you, band and every one who helped to do this show. It was awesome. I don't have such words to describe what i feel. It was really nice! Thanks, thanks, thanks. The energy from your voice and music will live in my heart a long time!
ReplyDeletewith love from Russia
How come you had a weird night on your train? :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the gig in Kiev....hopefully there will be some videos on youtube for us, who can`t be there. :) Are you going to take some photos on stage for us?
Love, Nora.
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doinig well. I wish you a nice time in Ukraine and a lot of fun :-)
Greetings and Hugs
Sarah
i just love your blog! You always make me smile. Yesterday I woke up feeling disgusting with sinuses! You are a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHello Anette!
ReplyDeleteI have been to Nightwish gig in Moscow one last night. This is so bright and strong perfomance and I could hear, how stronger you sang, the more gig longs - the higher and brighter you sounded and this is what I love in your voice. Everything is slo clear in the tone and just beautiful.
I am little bit upset that you didn't do any signing session since I travelled to Moscow just to hear your show and to get some autographs and maybe a foto...Unfortunatelly this didn't happen. In a foreign city, I couldn't wait until you leave thru the back exit since i had to go to my place otherwise I wouldn't get there. Anyway, I am hoping to get to your show once in Europe in Poland or Germany where my family lives and to get some photos ;)
Have a nice time in Ukraine and happy going home to your lovely ones ;)
Lola
A simple and lovely daily hug. \°-°/
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the evening. :)
So happy for you, the fans are always great at your gigs :D
ReplyDeleteI'm just sad because the Ljubljana gig was cancelled :( Can you please tell the reason? The last time it was amazing there. Me and my friends really wanted to go, since Ljubljana is quite close to us.
How was the train ride weird? Haha
ReplyDeleteWish I could've been at the Moscow gig! I grew up in Russia in a smaller city near there, haven't been back in years now. One day I'll visit it again :)
Is it sad that this was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title of this post?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DjOL2we8ko
ANYWAY...Have a relaxing exercise and a good show!
-Dan
Good evening Anette.
ReplyDeleteYou problably tired after gig right now, but i am really wanna share with you that i think one hour ago i translated part of ever dream and sent to one special guy for me. It was hard and maybe silly i dont now. He ask me that the massage it really for him, i said yes and quiet. What to do next? i dont now. Will see and I think today will be a sleepless night for me but you sleep very well.
Glad to Russia is treating you all well ! I have a question about the tour edition cd/dvd if you don`t mind. Is the DVD region free or do U.S fans need to wait a bit longer for a U.S edition ? Thanks a lot and enjoy the rest of Russia !!!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to hear that russian gig's went fine. I'll bet Ukraine won't let you down so have fun. When you go back to home remember to sleep well :)Och kramar från Finland!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great performance. Thank you))
ReplyDeletePS: Hope you like Kiev:))
You go, girl!
ReplyDeleteHello Anette! My name is Eva Richie. i am a singer. I really want to sing with you at the concert! I Rav to you in Moscow, but I was not allowed. I really love Nightwish. I can not live without your music. please give your e-mail. I will send you their operation. it is very important to me. Please! a dream of my life! I really want to meet Tuomas. I love him very much.
ReplyDeleteHello Anette! My name is Eva Richie. i am a singer. I really want to sing with you at the concert! I Rav to you in Moscow, but I was not allowed. I really love Nightwish. I can not live without your music. please give your e-mail. I will send you their operation. it is very important to me. Please! a dream of my life! I really want to meet Tuomas. I love him very much.
ReplyDeleteHello Anette! My name is Eva Richie. i am a singer. I really want to sing with you at the concert! I Rav to you in Moscow, but I was not allowed. I really love Nightwish. I can not live without your music. please give your e-mail. I will send you their operation. it is very important to me. Please! a dream of my life! I really want to meet Tuomas. I love him very much.
ReplyDeleteits so good to see you guys on tour again :)cant wait to see you in hungary... even the weather is getting better and better
ReplyDeleteHi, Anette! It was an Imaginaerum show in Kiev last night. It was amazing! Amazing, amazing, amazing for 1000 times!
ReplyDeleteBut... today i calmed down my emotions and would like to say: YOU are amazing! I grew up on old Nightwish. Then was a New Era and i liked your songs, your voice but YESTERDAY... Yesterday I was impressed! I cant express this in English words.YOU are supernatural, YOU are brilliant. I'm taking off my hat in front of you!!
Have a nice tour, stay cool and come back to Kiev!
Thank u soooooo much for ur moscow gig, it was just incredible! Especially the edning ^^ u R the one that made me smile throughout the whole concert, love u! I hope u will be back here soon ^^
ReplyDeleteFor me it´s very difficult to sleep in trains and planes. If you feel like it, read "The Giver", a wonderful novel by Lois Lowry. It´s amazing how deep and critical can be children´s literature. Hugs from Stockholm!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you sound amazing in Imaginaerum. Hope I can see you in Gothemburg. Love, Lorena.
ReplyDeleteThank you for an outstanding show - we hope to see you in Ukraine again, and as soon as possible!:-) Anette, I have a small favour to ask of you - could you please show us how the embroidered shirt we gave you in Kiev fits you? It would be such a pleasure to see you in Ukrainian national clothes ;-)
ReplyDeleteWish you to have a great time with your family now, I hope you had a safe flight from Kiev - it was such a pleasant surprise to meet you at the Borispol airport today :-)
Ukraine...like this suddenly doesn´t say not much nothing to me besides Eurovision song contest country and may some sporters.
ReplyDeleteBy dusky I remember to been on train but no way surely I don´t say that,instead that I have travelled by busses.Actually I haven´t thinked travelling on trains either but that´s not expensive to my seen and depending about situation can be good way to move.
I wondered little your Wackens full length gig,otherwise that´s good but on sound is something strange - that´s little like mush.Instead that Lowlands is surprisingly good by sound and picture is also just good too.I had on mind to record Wacken too but I was so tired that I decided to leave that little about that reason too.Even through the CD recorder sound didn´t came enoughly good.Although this result is just with my own equipments.
Just on beginning when I started to read this,I used different computer what hasn´t been on use some while anymore so I need my own to this and in a way ´´peace´´ too.
Yeah,like Withins The promise and that at Black symphony,I could describe that little like gun song - I like.One Nightwish song with you what I remember and I haven´t liked is Slaying the dreamer,that was little nasty to listen cause felt that your voice doesn´t enough but when Marco sang the rest,then I liked - that is gun song.
So aa,I got my car washed but other things are still without done,although time what to that will be go - I suppose to be little less but if goes same then just goes.
During this weekend I have slept little exceptionally,I would say that first some 5 hours,then about couple hours awake and then about 6 hours sleep until I woked up after midday.So,tomorrow is working day again so after little while must go to sleep.
At times feels that would be nicer if I would knowhow to party more but when things starts to go backwards then that can easily put man down,specially if keeps own things important.
Ok,to the next time
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you read this...
I just want to take the time and tell you (and the band of course) how much you mean to me. I was always a loner at school. I had no friends, and I was often beaten by other kids when I was young..and the teachers saw me get beaten. Nice world we live in..huh.. Also in my family we had huge issues that really got to me, it involved alcohol and a lot of anger... I went through the years with no self asteem nor good self image. Every day was a fight. And I did not know how I actually would survive. At a age of 13, I wanted to commit suicide.I was ready with the knife on my wrist.. but something in my mind stopped me. The years went on... And when I was in 9th grade, suddenly a new world opened up for me. I was alone, and something made me think of listening to Nightwish. Weird, because I never had a relationship to music or something like it before...well, I listened to more and more by Nightwish (this was in 2007) and suddenly I felt I got my life back. Your music gave me self esteem and hit me so hard in the heart. For the first time I felt that I was not alone.. The first time I listened to Dark Passion Play, I cried for hours. Something so strong and powerful I had never experienced before. Now, in 2012, I am still a Nightwisher and perhaps an even stronger one now. Btw, your new album is so good that I can't stop listening to it! I need it just like a drug! haha. I hope everything is good and well with you Anette, as well as the rest of the band. Perhaps give them some love from me..If you want to.
Soon, I will get a Nightwish-tattoo to show the world my love and devotion for Nightwish. It is so true that music can change your life. It certainly did in my case.
Also, I will do whatever I can to travel to see you in Norway in August ( for the first time). The ticket is already bought and ready :)
Take care, much love from Silje, Norway. (18yearsold)
Hello Nettie =]
ReplyDeleteLucky ukrainians
Wondering when you will come to my country... can't wait!!
I Want My Tears Back may be great in live
=**
Hello Anette! My name is Eva Richie. i am a singer. I really want to sing with you at the concert! I Rav to you in Moscow, but I was not allowed. I really love Nightwish. I can not live without your music. please give your e-mail. I will send you my demo. it is very important to me. Please! a dream of my life! I really want to meet Tuomas. I love him very much.
ReplyDeletehello Anette! My name is Eva Richie. i am a singer. I really want to sing with you at the concert! I Rav to you in Moscow, but I was not allowed. I really love Nightwish. I can not live without your music. please give your e-mail. I will send you my demo. it is very important to me. Please! a dream of my life! I really want to meet Tuomas. I love him very much.
ReplyDelete