Sunday, 11 March 2012

Kiitoksia Tampere:-)

Oh my, a Sunday gig but you all who came had so much energy and when you helped Marco in Islander I got shivers:-) you are truly so sweet and I want to thank especially all of you in the first rows who always come to our shows every single night, sitting outside for hours getting cold to get up there in the front line. I really want to say kiitoksia to you cause it's so helpful seeing your faces there:-) Now I'll go back home again a short trip cause my boys need me and I so miss them. But on Wednesday I'll fly over to St Petersburg and it will be so nice to see all of you who will be there. For now- Suomi tour is done and it has for all of us been a great tour and it's just the beginning of the tour still. Sleep well and once again: Kiitos and hyvää Suomi!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

48 comments:

  1. Wow you look so great! I like your hair. :-) sleep well and sweet dreams. And be safe on your trip. Greetings and hugs! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your family! I love the waves in your hair, a little bit 70s but in a good way of course! And your clothes are still awesome, it has been since the very start of the tour, so... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that you woke up for the gig! :P And it's a good thing you did because you look absolutely beautiful Anette!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaw congratulations once again, dear Anette!
    Nic to know you and guys started so well and eager to continue ;)

    See you in Saint Peterburg and Moscow, and I must say I can hardly wait for those shows to come, hehe :)

    Lots of love and all the best for you,
    Lerren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anette (:

    I'm so happy for all of your , and to hear that the shows are going great ! But I'd love to know if you're considering coming to Portugal in this tour , please answer :C

    Bye Nettie ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my dear Angel

    You'r so wonderful I love your make up, dress and hair

    Love

    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anette :)

    Aww, you look so pretty! Congrats on a great Finland tour :)

    Hope you have a great evening/day/Monday/all of the above haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiitoksia! Amazing show @ Tampere. Thank you, thank you, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anette !
    That's so cool,the crowds were amazing !
    It will be nice for you to see your boys again they must miss you very much :) Have a safe trip to home :D
    Congrats with the Finland tour,many shows are still to come !
    You look absolutely gorgeous specially in the second pic,your hair looks great in that one !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beauticul! What do you use to take off your makeup after shows? I'm an Irish dancer and am always looking for new things.
    Thanks!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab outfit. I think it would be perfect of you, Tuomas, and Marco would do a cover of a Meat Loaf song from Bat Out Of Hell. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kiitos for yourself! I was there today and it was so great gig from you. Damn I think I haven't been that happy for years, thank you so much <33 Nightwish has totally saved my life from depression. I love you so much <33
    Leena from Pori/Finland

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooo pretty :D
    i really like your hair long :)
    after every show i rush to youtube to see new videos and you sound fantastic! keep up the great work! and lets hear more HEPS!! :D
    YOUR HEP HEP ARMY IS WAITING TO CHEER FOR YOU :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to hear you had a blast dear!! =)

    I'll come to Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Paris, Nantes, Lyon & Luxembourg (next dates will follow after the end of my contract in may). Hope you'll recognize me, me and friends will sleep in front of the venues to be on the first row, as we always did.
    I had a second job at nights "special Nightwish" cause yeah it cost a lot but it worth it! And I can't wait to see you on stage. Hope my dream will be realized, which is meet you. You, Nightwish are the only reason why I'm here. I had an awful year but I always keep you in my mind and thoughts "Nightwish in April, stay here!". Thats not a joke, I really mean it.
    And for all of this, for the joy you bring me every day, for you voice and for the strength you give me every single day, I want to say THANK YOU! Its nothing comparate to what you bring to me, I know, but I hope one day I can tell you this "for real".

    Love you my dear,

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I was there... can't wait til you all get here in Rio de Janeiro, so I'll be one of those people in the front line! :D

    Well, great to see that all went great, and I'm sure this whole tour will continue this way.

    Oh, and you look stunning, Anette!
    Have a nice trip and take a good rest at home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nettie!
    It seems you're having fun in those gigs (I learned this new word from you, I'll start to use it). Great! Can't wait till when I'll show you my face. I hope I'll be helpful too. Just, when I cry like a fountain, it is for joy.
    You're beautiful as always. I'm deeply in love with that kind of sleeves.
    Good night. °-°/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys live! =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your dress as always, Anette :D, and your make up!. About that, I was wondering about your lipstick, how is it called?!
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was amazing show <3 Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Anette :)

    Thank you for the great Sunday gig in Tampere ice hall! I was there with my wife and have to say, that it was really amazing show. You all were great, and of course we all helped Marco!

    I have also a question: Is it allowed to put a couple of pictures photographed by me/my wife in Tampere sunday show to my own blog? Just thinking, that it is polite to ask, knowing the huge amount of work you all have done to make everything possible in the show...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anette, thanks for the great show in Tampere, I was there and I really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear,Anette!Greetings from Russia!
    Can you answer for the only one question?
    So,will you and guys make- meet and greet(M&G) in Russia,after the show or before it?

    Big thanks and hugs,dear!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look excellent Anette - love the hairstyle too. Great way to end this leg of the tour.
    Happy re-union with your boys. Hope all is well.
    Deleece x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Anette!
    Greetings from the United States!
    Congrats on a great tour in Finland!
    I heard it was great!
    Loving the hair! :)
    Looking forward to hearing more about the tour!
    -Your fan, Danielle M

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful Gorgeous & Sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty!! Definitely, dark hair suits you a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Anette,

    it's nice that the tour started that well in Finland and that you are so happy about it. =)

    And one more time you look great. Where did you get the clothes? They look so cool.

    Enjoy the time with your boys. ;-)

    Greetings,

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  28. You did so wonderfully in Hakametsä! It was my first time seeing Nightwish play live and I'm so happy to have been there on Sunday. After the gig I was tired from all the jumping and sweating all over and my neck was hurting, but I loved every second of it! Thank you so much for being there, hope to see you soon again :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hej Anette!

    Since you were on a gig you probably missed the Melodiefestival finals? Do you like the winner? Finland's winner sings this year på svenska so I hope you swedish people vote for Finland ;)

    And once again, you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. it was awesome seeing you guys again. nightwish's music is something so personal and comforting for me most people don't even understand. it is a huge emotional ride watching and hearing you play - this was the 5th time i were in your concert and i still cried :D i just want to say thank you for being a part of the most beautiful thing in the world. jag älskar dig <3

    -melina

    ReplyDelete
  31. Glad you had a good time!
    Get some good rest and then rock again! :)
    See you in The Netherlands in april :)

    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  32. If you have a chance go to Il patio restorant in Nevsky pros. I love it...restorant is italian plus japanese so you will get sushi too. We had apartement near Eremitas. Restorant Nep was also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  33. cute *-* still wondering if there is any meet and greet before/after the gig

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my goodness Anette, I love your outfit! Can't wait to see you in Italy next 25th April, even if my boss is trying to make me work also on that day (which is/should be public holiday here!).

    Lots of love anyway!


    Alessia

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello my dear Annette
    If only you knew how long I was going to write you and tell you how you became a friend to me (I consider you as a my friend ) because that thanks to your blog, I gain strength inspiration and confidence in myself. Thank you very much for this. Now I'm so tired that there is no longer in writing. I promise to tell you about myself tomorrow and be a frequent visitor here. Sleep well


    P.S. You are best Nightwish singer

    ReplyDelete
  36. Haha, you remind me of Morticia Addams with your hair split in half and those sleeves. But it isn't a bad thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Anette !

    I hope you rest well after those wonderful shows...OMG can't wait for Paris !

    By the way, I have a question : Do you have an autograph session after your shows ? In a mall like Virgin or something ? because I need to buy my plane tickets to Paris but I don't know if I wait until the next day or not.

    Have a very good night and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so close to your fans ;)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Anette! I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the wonderful Finnish tour! I was one of those crazy people who waited for too many freezing hours outside every venue to be in the front row, and it was so worth it! :) The gigs were absolutely amazing. Special thanks for playing Ghost River and Dead To The World at the later gigs, we all went crazy over them.

    I would also like to thank you for being so lovely and friendly to all of us waiting for you guys outside Club Teatria in Oulu... it was so cold, yet you still took the time to chat with us and get pictures with everyone. It really made my day, and I'm sure that was the case for the other fans too. :)

    So... yeah, thank you once more! See you at the summer festivals!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Big thank you for yourself. I had been waiting this gig for years now it came to reality.. :)

    Gig was excellent, it got me speechless. I couldnt even shout at the show, priceless.

    You were beautiful as usual, the sound of your voice and looks. ;) :D

    Keep it going Anette! And take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Anette! Greetings from the UK. You look amazing! Can't wait to see you and Nightwish at Donington in June. All the best x x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Konserten i Tammerfors var riktigt trevlig. Tyvärr är det nästan omöjligt att komma in till första raden igen - jag har sett Nightwish sjutton gånger, men bandet har blivit så stort... Jag är för gammal för att köa så mycket som det skulle krävas nuförtiden :D Men i alla fall är det jättekul att se bandet ibland, även om det skulle vara jättetrevligt att träffa dig nån gång (de andra bandmedlemmarna har jag träffat för hundra år sen). :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Anette! Thank you so much for the wonderful show! Here's some photos I took there: http://www.photogothic.net/bandit/nightwish.php the gallery opens by clicking the thumbnail photo. :) Have a great time on your tour!

    ReplyDelete
  43. You were wonderful in Tampere! I cried there a lot, 'cause it was sooo beautiful and emotional.
    Hugs, have a nice tour :)

    ReplyDelete