Thursday, 1 March 2012

I forgot...

..to tell you something I thought was fun:-) In the hospital yesterday we x-rayed my lungs and sinuses and I must say that looking at the xray photos of my skull and face was so fun! When they x-ray the sinuses you have your mouth wide open and your head against a big white screen. Then when seeing the photos all I see is my cranium, a big nose and nostrils a wide open stupid looking mouth and then in the picture - my piercings in the eyebrow:-) The male nurse was so nice and gave me the photos as a memory to keep on a CD and I told my doctor that I can save it and write a book about all the hospitals, doctors and tour illnesses I have had:-) so you might get to see these fun photos in the future. And I am pretty sure Seth will be amazed when he sees how we actually look underneath all the skin, muscles and hair. We are quite cool and the human body is just amazing!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Anette, I join all and I wish you a speedy recovery.
    I'll tell you something very quickly - I think it is appropriate for the occasion.
    In our Bulgaria (and only part of another country), every year on 1.March we bartered "Martenitsa." This is a custom from before Christianity and is associated with many legends. "Martenitsa" is handmade jewelry - brooch, necklace or bracelet in white and red. Symbol is mostly of HEALTH, happiness and success. It is always very fun and enjoyable - we salute with "Happy Grandma Marta", because the weather in March is as capricious old lady :))
    I give to you virtual Martenitsa and most sincerely wish you good health, good mood and SUCCESS of the upcoming concerts.
    With many smiles Rositsa
    If you are interested for martenitsas look here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martenitsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes same thing happend when i got xrayd.
    It would be fun to see the fotos :-)
    can´t you put them on the blog? O:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it's pretty amusing indeed! I once did a head x-ray too, and my braces were the brightest part. I looked so freaky... fun stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anette!

    I hope you will get better soon!

    You want to write a book about this? To me it's kinda a strange idea, but interesting at the same time. But you do have my support because I wonder what, or better, how would everything look at the end ;-)

    And I really like your comment, that we are quite cool.

    Have a nice day,
    Taaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... that is awesome! I would like to see my body inside :D :)
    This sounds great that you want to write book one day. Write it on english. ;)
    On your Eurovision contest I like Loreen... She's good :)
    Can you tell me if you plan to have a concert in Croatia this year? Because, if you don't, I will visit Budapest in April just to see you and guys ;)
    Have a great time tomorrow in Finland!
    Big hug from Croatia ;)
    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this idea is really funny :D
    Of course, being ill isn't funny, but I really like the idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny Anette! I like skulls, but I don't know what I'd think of my own. LOL. How perfect that your mouth is wide open...you're a singer. I love it.

    Wish I could excape from Califronia for the show!

    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så underbart du skriver :D. Visst är det fantastiskt hur vi faktiskt ser ut under allt kött. Jag brukar försöka föreställa mig hur vissa människors kranier ser ut i synnerhet människor med ovanlig huvudform.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about all the illness :(
    Looking so much forward to see you and Nightwish playing in Copenhagen in April =)
    I really hope you will play “EscaPist” “Turn Loose the Mermaids” and specially “Who Ever Brings The Night”, make my dream comes true :}
    Love Greetings from Fjahomma, ps be healthy 11 April ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette

    I really hope to see the x-ray pictures cause skulls are one of the things i am really good at drawing. Not make it creepy but they would give me some good reference for when i draw my demonic and characteristical skulls. Plus it is just flat out cool to see how we look on the inside. Totally metal!

    Have a good concert,
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  11. We wish you all the good energy that all these fans in Joensuu can muster!!! You rock!! You have a super voice. I am waiting for tomorrows concert like hell. :) Love, Kirsi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Anette !!
    Haha that sounds really funny i am looking forward to see that book :P
    I would like to see x-ray of my face LOL
    I wish you a fast recovery and lots of luck and energy to you and the band for the gig !
    I'm going to wait to see some videos on Youtube :D
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perhaps you should buy a book on anatomy to read on the road? Learning about skeletal structure could be fun. Browsing anatomy books or those on natural healing could be helpful some time. The next time one of your boys scrapes a knee and you're out of ointment, put honey on it(yes, pooh-bear honey), it blocks infection as well as anything from a drugstore. ^_^ It's fun to learn and anything that saves money, stress, or a midnight run to a store in a meter of snow is a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So aa,this feels little unbelievable - actually whole day goes like nerves would go on any moment and to the end of day they actually went too but throwing things and so on shouldn´t do.That usually doesn´t lead to nowhere and trying to do works by nervously doesn´t really succeed.

    Today on work was quite hurry but came unexpected problems when quite needed tools what looks lasting,aren´t that and on question was trying to get car up so some kind of damage was quite near.To that side thing is quite interesting that faults are for now little so wouldn´t be necessarily to do not much nothing now - but when...,isn´t easy to give up to little time.

    Some times at me has taken x-rays.I don´t know about your skull or face shape - on your face isn´t nothing wrong,on the contrary.Specially if looks this blogs picture but your nose is good looking yes,hah hah.For one if compares to my nose,shit....Hotel on Joensuu,would be possibly Kimmel or maybe likely was...

    Yeah,would be nice to tour on good condition but that coming sick quite easily,why that problem is just on you.But on the other hand I really don´t understand,why that´s still.Well,that may not go so hard if just stays even nearly healthy.

    So,good night

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anette, you know you could always put your XRay design on a T-shirt! :)

    Hope all is well!
    Deleece x

    ReplyDelete
  16. how is that possible that you had xray and doctor didn't make you to remove piercings? did not the metal ruin the image as xray equipment is really sensitive. it's quite unusual to have axray when you have a cold. anyway take care have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete