I came home yesterday and it was just so wonderful to be back with my dear boys at home;=)
Our Russian/Ukrainian tour has ended and it was so great and a big success for us cause you were a lot of people coming to our shows! For that - a big thank you - Spasiba!
I took some photos here and there and here we go:
After our gig in St Petersburg we took the train to Moscow. We left at midnight and arrived in Moscow at 9 in the morning. I had my own little cabin and it wasnt as comfy as home but I slept like a baby anyhow;=)
My outfit in Moscow:
A top from Style by Tyra, a super corset from LA (thanks to Cosmo!) and leather pants. Hair extension clip-ons from Rapunzel of Sweden! Lovely hair!
My hotel view in Moscow - the former KGB building and nowadays Radisson Hotel. Massive!
And in the room folder I found this... hmmm... I guess I am blessed to live in a neutral country.
Then after our gig in Moscow we took another train to Kiev, Ukraine and this train story will be told in my memoares some day=)
We stayed at the nicest and best hotel ever - Intercontinental! Wow, I just say! The breakfast was the best one I have ever had! They had everything and even champagne for breakfast. Of course we had to try that;=)
Kiev was so beautiful and I really wanna go there for a vacation weekend some day. Weather was so nice too - 15 degrees and sun! Oh yes - springtime!!;=)
My view from Intercontinental:
And my Kiev outfit:
Leather pants that are beige/light pink from Hunky Dory, a fake leather top from H&M, studded shoulder pads from LA (Cosmo again;=), shoes from Camilla Skovgaard and a very crazy make-up in purple/dark grey.
Hey nettie!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I like the outfits and your make up. Thanks for posting it. Have a nice day!
Greetings and hugs
Sarah
Oh dear, what a sign! You are very blessed indeed, war is no good for anyone.
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame that they'd need a sign like that. For all the normal, wonderful people who live there to be in danger so often that they'd need to post signs like that. It's sad. It's nice you had such a good time though. ^_^ I hope the good times continue for you and the guys.
Hey Nettie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the photos!
You look absolutely great! I love that corset with studs!
Wish you a lovely day
Love
Ena :*
Hi dear Anette
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos
I like your make up and clothes
Love
Isa
Good morning ;)
ReplyDeleteI love yours outfits, they are always great ;)
I hope you had a great time ;)
Have a nice Monday.
Hi Anette!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
And it looks like our easter neighbour is on their knees front of you!:)
NW is better than ever!!
Tommi
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteYou make me very curious what happened on that train from Moscow to Kiev... Wanna share???
Looking so forward to see you in Amsterdam and Nurnberg.
Awesome! I'll post it here as well, could you please show us how the Ukrainian embroidered shirt fits you? :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd we would be happy to see you in Kiev again, it's great you liked it! ;-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing and concerts were great. I want to attend one so much, I hope one day you'll come to Georgia too.
It's so interesting what happened in train.
Anette you are amazing person, my role model. You show how not to give up and that you can achieve everything. Wish you a lot of success and love
Thank you, Anette! I like your make up and the outfits. You look great:-)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello, Nettie!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look incredibly wonderful!
Thank you sooooo much for the wonderful concert in Ukraine!!Before the years take us, we wish to see Nightwish only with you!!! :) You are the one and only! You're the best!! We love you!!
Ukrainian fan club :)
And I just want to add that we all curious about embroidered shirt, have we guessed with the size? :)) Would you be so kind to show us the picture?
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletegreat trip report. But at your stage outfits I had erstgeschockt and then I had grinzen. Because you remind me very strongly of the German singer Nina Hagen. She also wore such crazy outfits and makeup like you
This only proves that you stick full of surprises.
Relieve nice to April.
Nalon
Ohh dear Nettah!! it isn't kgb building it's just big hotel :) U know, moscow has 6 buildings like that and all they knowns as first seven Moscow soviet skysсrapers :)Before "Radisson Royal Hotel" it was called "Ukraine"!)))we are not a military country.And an excessive fear of the danger of war...hmm it's just pieces of a very strange and difficult past of our country. We are very friendly people and we love you and Nightwish.
ReplyDeleteOhh dear Nettah!! it isn't kgb building it's just big hotel :) U know, moscow has 6 buildings like that and all they knowns as first seven Moscow soviet skysсrapers :)Before "Radisson Royal Hotel" it was called "Ukraine"!)))we are not a military country.And an excessive fear of the danger of war...hmm it's just pieces of a very strange and difficult past of our country. We are very friendly people and we love you and Nightwish
ReplyDeleteDear Anette!! First of all, I wanna thank you all for that wonderful and exciting show in Kiev!!! That day was the eve of my birthday, and it was the best gift I ever had so, thank you so much!!)))
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I must say that I was impressed how talented you're, Anette. Honestly, I used to underestimate you, and now very, very sorry about it!!
This concert was the best I've ever seen!!!))
Hope to see you in Ukraine again.
Best wishes, Anastasia
Well hi ´´Tarja´´ ,hah hah - although shouldn´t allowed to be fun but about that little feels.Just have to understand that it´s you....Well although on one picture you look quite regular,thanks about pictures.
ReplyDeleteThinking about that list,well if somebody is really nervous then he may can do anything nevertheless what reads on that list.More than that I won´t draft that.
I have had on mind that where´s your MAC but apparently you use that now.I haven´t used MAC not once so that is very strange equipment to me but that may is fastest what comes to programs.But if puts MAC to mobile network where is bad field then that may not suck contact,to my know modems are more sensitive to interferences on network than cell phones.Anyway I think that many nowadays models example at Asus is about same level and Acer can be too.
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing pictures of the tour with us!<3 I am really looking forward to the show in Amsterdam!
Love and hugs from the Netherlands<3
Hi!
ReplyDeleteAwesome that you enjoyed Russia and Ukraine! Since I'm Russian, it always makes me oddly happy when people say good things about it :) I'm only slightly peeved that I'm not in Russia at this time, as the concerts there sound like they were awesome. And btw, I love your outfits! They're so hip and funky and like, fresh...and I think my vocabulary just went back in time a few decades there haha, but whatevs :D Also, jealous of the fact that you can pull off the beige leather pants. Light colored pants are hard to wear as they are, but adding in the leather factor - dang!
Hope you have a great day/evening/whatever it is when you read this :)
Hi Anette - as always you look fantastic. Good to hear there were no hassles with the traveling - loved the little cabin you had - looks comfortable! Glad to hear you're home safe and all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteDeleece x
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteI was away this week,because i was busy but now I'm back =)
Thanks for sharing the pics,i love them !
I'm glad that the Russian/Ukraine tour went good !!
Keep going :D
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana