I have a question, I think it would be interesting to know your opinion.
What do you think about Battle Beast, especially vocals? Whose idea it was to invite them?
I think that this band is awesome, I haven't heard so old-school heavy metal for many years. And your performance was great!I hope you'll visit Russia soon!
Hey, hello, really good time. Spring is always so beautiful, brings with it so romantic and wonderful experiences. And nature attracts like a magnet. Since I know, that you love very among the nature - I wish you long and carefree walks and very spring mood. With lots of smiles - Rositsa
Hope you had fun at the gym. Tell us later what kind of exercise you did there today :)
I'm gona take a long walk today, though I must wear wellies because the snow has started to melt and if I want to stay dry sneakers are probably not the best choice :D
Yeah sun is shining and last weekend we had 20 degrees in Germany. Great!
ReplyDeleteHopefully it stays this way and gets even better!
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteI like the shoes. Have fun with the gym :-)
Greetings and hugs!
Sarah
Moi Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou women you women....;)!
Have a great exercise to you!
By the way,how about Stockholm Marathon in a next summer?
Have a great day!
Tommi
And in Moscow today is a HUGE snowfall)
ReplyDeleteI have a question, I think it would be interesting to know your opinion.
What do you think about Battle Beast, especially vocals? Whose idea it was to invite them?
I think that this band is awesome, I haven't heard so old-school heavy metal for many years. And your performance was great!I hope you'll visit Russia soon!
Hey, hello, really good time. Spring is always so beautiful, brings with it so romantic and wonderful experiences. And nature attracts like a magnet.
ReplyDeleteSince I know, that you love very among the nature - I wish you long and carefree walks and very spring mood.
With lots of smiles - Rositsa
Hope you had fun at the gym. Tell us later what kind of exercise you did there today :)
ReplyDeleteI'm gona take a long walk today, though I must wear wellies because the snow has started to melt and if I want to stay dry sneakers are probably not the best choice :D
Will happily trade your Spring weather for the Summer weather we are having here in Toronto Canada!! XD
ReplyDeleteIts boots time here in Australia - its starting to get cold. I hope you enjoyed your day at the gym.
ReplyDeleteDeleece x
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteI've always liked the Adidas shoes,they are great :D
Keep doing your exercise !
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana