Saturday, 10 March 2012

Kiitoksia Jyväskylä:-)

Hi all! And sorry for not posting after the gig yesterday but had troubles with my wireless connection. Now it's working again so here we go: Kiitos to all who came to Jyväskylä yeaterday:-) it was so much fun and hearing you sing along made it even better:-) Now just arrived to Helsinki and I am sure it'll be fun tonight too:-)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

31 comments:

  1. You looks great like always! Good luck in Helsinki! Have a great show tonight!:)
    Today I listened to new albums by Epica (Requiem for the Indifferent) and Lacuna coil (Dark Adrenaline). Unfortunately, I only liked the second one. I think it's the best LC album after Comalies! Nice vocals work, excellent sound energy, just nice music! Really liked it! About Epica new one - for me it's just boring album.
    Did you listen this albums, what do you think about it?
    Take care and best wishes from Russia!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look spectacular in that! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Netti!

    You look great! I wish you a nice day and a lot of fun in Helsinki :-)

    Have a great day!

    Greetings and hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anette,
    Haven't had a chance to comment...but I've been keeping up with your posts. Thank you for all the great photos. You look awesome. Your stage outfits are beautiful and you look so happy. :)
    Have fun!!
    Take care!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! could only see enough of your shoes to be a teaser. They look cool from what I can see! Have fun tonight! I hope the Finnish people appreciate having Nightwish as one of their own. I sure love you guys to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool dress and shoes!! My sister was in Jyväskylä concert last night and she loved it so much. I was in Arena last week and I have to say that it was the best Nightwish concert ever. You sing so unbelievable beautifully and straight to my heart. Have a wonderful time on tour and all the good energy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW Anette, I love this dress and your shoes! Sort of like a Dark Faery Tale outfit. You look fantastic. Have a great show.
    Deleece x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty dress! :)
    You've brought a lot of good to Nightwish, Anette. Keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooo beautiful with this dress in this hair is just wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello with this dress look very cool. Apparently this tour you decide to plunge into the black color.
    I wish you many unforgettable moments and mood of the maximum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. God dag Anette!

    Yeah well, we all have had our difficulties concerning computers and internet connection ;) Don't worry :) It's very ok even though you aren't able to blog.

    Your stage outfits have been so much more different than during Dark Passion Play's tour. They are completely different style but still our very own Anette's style. I'm not saying they are bad, I have loved each! And you look beautiful in them.

    I hope you engoy Helsinki! :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anette thank you so much for sharing :)) the show was amazing. I am really happy Nightwish played Ghost River. All the songs were great, especially planet hell and song of myself. go on like that. You make your fans proud. I like your outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nettie!

    You look great in these black dresses and the shoes are beautiful too.

    Good luck for the show tonight and have fun!

    Many kisses and big hugs,

    Steffi <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hej Anette!
    Your gig here in Jyväskylä was so awesome, thank you so much for coming! I had the best time ever and you looked amazing.
    Love, Mira

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear, you won't go update your official website? Since 2009 do not have any updates, we need some updates (your tour dates, official pics, links, shops, biographies, videos, some news).. your website is abandoned... sadly. We need some rare things about your career... hehehe..

    Big hug, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like you dressed in black.. makes me imagine your dark side.. do you have a dark side? hohoho xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Anette, there's a really offensive ppst on the Nightwish facebook page :O
    Awesome concert btw (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for the awesome gig in Jyväskylä! I just moved here a week ago, so I was thrilled to hear you'd play at Paviljonki :D It was a great show and I'm happy I was able to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cannot express how much I love that dress. And you are just "WOW" in it. Congratulations and a kiss! :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Det är så kul att du väljer scenkläder med omsorg! Och du passar så bra i långt korpsvart hår. Hoppas ni får en fin turné ! Ta hand om dig..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Anette! That dress is gorgeous! Your hair looks fantastic, too. I really like all the new stage outfits you've been wearing lately. They're all so lovely!

    I really loved hearing Ghost River for the first time. Hope you're having a good time! Thanks for singing so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Where did you get that dress? You look beautiful! (I seriously want that dress!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Anette <3

    So beautiful like always! I love your hair =DDD and that dress is wonderful! ^_____^
    Hope you all come to Montreal soon =)

    Love you! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Anette !
    Oh my *.* You are looking so good in that dress !! Very beautiful :D
    I'm sure it was a great show !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  25. My goodness Annette I love that dress, I wish I could find something like that here in Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So beautiful outfit again! Now I must ask you about your makeup. Have you done them yourself? What products do you use? I'd like to try something dramatic sometimes but I'm so bad in these things and I don't know anything about makeup. :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. You looked so gorgeous there, wow! Thanks for awesome gigs in Oulu and Jyväskylä, see ya in the festivals here in Finland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Anette!
    I want just to say you that I really love these dress :)
    Best wishes to you

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hej Anette!
    Thanks for your show in Jyväskylä. You were great and you looked amazing.
    Love, Mira

    ReplyDelete