Saturday, 3 March 2012

Oh no we're stuck!

We took a coffee break here in the snow and now we're stuck:-) but Ewo will get us out again.,, we hope:-)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Just do not freeze, Anette!
    And I just come back from the forest too, from the running. So as I promised here is some photos of Russian forest;)
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8676/photo0025o.jpg
    http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6708/photo0022ak.jpg
    http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3348/photo0026n.jpg
    http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4451/photo0029fq.jpg
    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7995/photo0024k.jpg
    Not the Lapland, but still beautiful:)
    Have a nice day and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear Anette! Hope your well!
    I'm glad yesterdays concert was amazing,as I expected to be! Can't wait to see you guys here in Brazil!
    So,I also came here today for a little piece of advice,if you can give me one..I'm gonna do my first tattoo in a couple of hours,it's going to be on my foot,starts at the top of the foot and goes all the way up to the leg,kind of like yours (actually,I showed my tattoo artist your tattoo for him to use it as an inspiration,since it matches the style I want and also the place,I hope you don't mind=)
    I was feeling very calm,until yesterday,when anxiety decided to strike in..I had head and stomach aches all day,took pills for that and also the pain killers the tattoo artist told me to,and I also moisturizing the place of the tattoo with sun block,as he said I should,and today I feel a little better,except for the tons of butterflies in my stomach..rs
    any advice to calm me down,since you've been through that already?
    once again,thanks! have a wonderful Saturday filled with health,joy & love!
    kisses and hugs,
    Bru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette, great pic...Troy :D AHAHHAHA :D yeaah...and I have qustion for you my dear Anette:promise me you get and look my Nightwish Fanpage :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nightwish-Fanpage/241664032527508

    ReplyDelete