YOOOOOOOH. Canada, eh ! I hoped that they'll win and it happened ;=) I'm so glad and happy. Found a cool site with nice shoes, bags and belts you would like ( think that theyre from denmark?) Friis & Company
http://www.shopfriiscompany.com/
Soo.. sleep well and have nice dreams Hugs and kisses.. Laura
Damn Canada...haha, just kidding. I'm actually glad they beat us, I'm so anti-nationalist sometimes... which isn't very good.
Anyway, you need to be getting to bed Anette! I won't stay up to watch that. But I do watch Chelsea Lately and Desperate Housewives is on tonight, have you been watching it?!?!?
"When you think about Canadians you might ask yourself, why are we the way we are? Well, the answer is lying right under our feet. Literally. Fact is, it's this land that shapes us. There's a reason we run off the dock instead of tippy-toe in. It's because that water is frozen 6 months a year. And that frozen water brought on a sport we can call our own. This land is unlike any other. We have more square feet of awesomness per person than any other nation on earth. It's why we flock towards lakes, mountains, forrests, rivers, and streams. We know we have the best backyard in the world and we get out there every chance we get. Because it's not just the great outdoors we're chasing, it's freedom, and this place gives it to us every turn."
I'm proud to be Canadian. Hockey is OUR sport. Now everyone knows whose game they're playing ;) Sweden did well too, so congrats to you guys! You've got some really great atheletes!
Also, Marco did an EXCELLENT job with Kuorosota. They did Like A Virgin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em7nO1LLMQo
I stayed up for it too, it was very close at the end. Very happy Canada won. I've seen videos of everyone in Vancouver partying outside, they must be very proud. :D
2012 olympics are here in UK soon so I'm going to try really hard to get tickets for events and maybe even the opening ceremony, doubt we'll match up to China's amazing olympics though.
Yay, gold for Canada and bronze for Finland, great! :)
Hej Anette, i hope you had a good night. :) I'm curently listening PAIN's Cynic paradise, it really helps to feel a bit more relaxed (yes, i know i'm weird). And incidentaly i't helps to get rid of my mother, she hates this kind of music and don't come in the kitchen (were my comp is) while it's playing and i could enjoy myself a bit...
It was great 2 weeks and what a ending to Vancouver. Happy for Canadiens, great to win front of home audience. And didnt look too bad to see Finland's flag in 3rd place :)
But so happy, these games are over and I can sleep again.. soooo tired.
Wow, I have barely been following the olympics lately. So much work for school, my final presentation...pfff, im glad im finally done ;p. Anyways, hope you have a nice evening =)
Yess, awesome! :D
ReplyDeleteGodnatt, och sov gott!
(jag tror jag ska följa ditt exempel)
I couldn't watch the whole game, but I'm watching the medal ceremony. So, big congrats to Canada for the gold, and USA for the silver medal.
ReplyDeleteSleep well, lots of warm hugs to you.
HEHEHE good night dear Anette, Dream with the angels.... again ;-D (This seems a deja vu, right... hehe =D)
ReplyDeleteHugs from Brazil =)
Yay Canada! So proud to be a Canadian. Thanks for the congrats to Canada, Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Canada won their 14th gold! You should be here, Anette! They're partying in the streets!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation at Canada! Good night dear Anette and sweet dreams! Big hugs
ReplyDeleteYAY CANADA!!! heheh it was so intense!!!
ReplyDeleteYOOOOOOOH.
ReplyDeleteCanada, eh !
I hoped that they'll win and it happened ;=)
I'm so glad and happy.
Found a cool site with nice shoes, bags and belts you would like ( think that theyre from denmark?) Friis & Company
http://www.shopfriiscompany.com/
Soo.. sleep well and have nice dreams
Hugs and kisses..
Laura
Damn Canada...haha, just kidding.
ReplyDeleteI'm actually glad they beat us,
I'm so anti-nationalist sometimes...
which isn't very good.
Anyway, you need to be getting to bed Anette!
I won't stay up to watch that.
But I do watch Chelsea Lately and
Desperate Housewives is on tonight,
have you been watching it?!?!?
Well, sleep well girl!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
"When you think about Canadians you might ask yourself, why are we the way we are? Well, the answer is lying right under our feet. Literally. Fact is, it's this land that shapes us. There's a reason we run off the dock instead of tippy-toe in. It's because that water is frozen 6 months a year. And that frozen water brought on a sport we can call our own. This land is unlike any other. We have more square feet of awesomness per person than any other nation on earth. It's why we flock towards lakes, mountains, forrests, rivers, and streams. We know we have the best backyard in the world and we get out there every chance we get. Because it's not just the great outdoors we're chasing, it's freedom, and this place gives it to us every turn."
ReplyDeleteI'm proud to be Canadian. Hockey is OUR sport. Now everyone knows whose game they're playing ;)
Sweden did well too, so congrats to you guys! You've got some really great atheletes!
Also, Marco did an EXCELLENT job with Kuorosota. They did Like A Virgin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em7nO1LLMQo
WE RULE!
ReplyDeleteThanks :D
Hehe... It's been 3 hours since and everything is going crazy here in Victoria Canada!!! Glad you're cheering for my country Miss Olzon!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was an exciting game even though I disagree that NHL players should be in the Olympics. The hype here was HUGE!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!! We are so happy and proud!!!
ReplyDeleteMe and my man were so excited during the game and we yell like crazy when Crosby made it and me...well, I have almost fall from the couch! LLLOOLLL !
Poor neighbours!!! ;-)
I am from Montreal BTW!
Good night, it is now my turn to go to bed!
Sophie xxx
I stayed up for it too, it was very close at the end. Very happy Canada won. I've seen videos of everyone in Vancouver partying outside, they must be very proud. :D
ReplyDelete2012 olympics are here in UK soon so I'm going to try really hard to get tickets for events and maybe even the opening ceremony, doubt we'll match up to China's amazing olympics though.
Have a good start to the week, Ryan.
Congrats to Canada, but I have to say that USA:s Patrick Kane is such a skillful player. All honor to him ;)
ReplyDeleteYay, gold for Canada and bronze for Finland, great! :)
ReplyDeleteHej Anette, i hope you had a good night. :)
I'm curently listening PAIN's Cynic paradise, it really helps to feel a bit more relaxed (yes, i know i'm weird). And incidentaly i't helps to get rid of my mother, she hates this kind of music and don't come in the kitchen (were my comp is) while it's playing and i could enjoy myself a bit...
*hugs*
Steff
It was great 2 weeks and what a ending to Vancouver. Happy for Canadiens, great to win front of home audience. And didnt look too bad to see Finland's flag in 3rd place :)
ReplyDeleteBut so happy, these games are over and I can sleep again.. soooo tired.
Have a good week!
Tiia
Huhu :)
ReplyDeleteseems like Canada did very very well :)
Congrats^^
smile a lot dear Anette
huuugs
L and R
yours Chris^^
Hii Anette =)
ReplyDeleteWow, I have barely been following the olympics lately. So much work for school, my final presentation...pfff, im glad im finally done ;p.
Anyways, hope you have a nice evening =)
Lots of love, Lisa <3
We are partying all week here Annette and thanks for the congrats!! Wish you were here =P
ReplyDelete