Oh, what a morning for our dear little cat Stjärnan...
Woke up and heard a weird noice...looked out to the kitchen where I see Stjärnan sliding on her bottom. Wakes bf up and we go to the bathroom to check if she has some poo in the back...well, did she?? I can say that she had a whole pile of poo hanging there and I really cant understand how she had succeeded in getting it there?
Well, shower time and it was a funny thing...I have problems with smells and poo so I am hanging over the bath tub washing her and at the same time almost puking (luckily my stomach was empty) and coughing like hell... bf worried that I will puke on him...but luckily I didnt... What a morning!!! But fun at the same time in a bisarre way....;=)
Having babies and kittens are in many ways the same...they get the same little problems and this morning little Stjärnan was our little poor baby;=)
Friday, 26 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Geez, what a good way to start a day! ;( And as you said, a bit detailled... And this with Brother Firetribe's One single breath playing. Geez, what a laugh!!! I ended coughing too, hopefully i gain my breath back without the inhaler...
ReplyDeleteOh, and trust me you could puke with an empty stomach as well...
*hugs*
Steff
I have the same problem Anette as I not only have 4 cats but a poodle who always has poo stuck to her bottom and I have to shower her bum regularly lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm very relieved today as yesterday my cat (my baby :) ) was very ill and couldn't eat or move and I was worried she would have to go to the vets today, but after feeding her tuna and chicken soup last night she is much better this morning, I'm so happy as I couldn't sleep for worrying about her.
hugs to you and Stjärnan
Nikki
x
AUTSCH! nice way to start the day...
ReplyDeleteExactly the same thing happened to my dog a couple of times!
I can understand you, since when it happens, I am the one doing this "delicate" operation, you had to do this morning.
So, when I see my dog sliding on her back, I call my dad cause he's the one helping me with this.....and we also end up laughing! And you are right the whole thing is kinda funny!
Have a nice day in the good weather and thanks for todays song, I like it a lot!
Love,
Herta
Hehe, my sister has the same problem with smell and poop. The only difference is that she really puke. One time, my mother said that when I was a baby, she asked to my sister (that's a little embarrassing hehe) change my diapers and my sister threw up on me. That beautiful thing, I was there, a baby with a mess of poop and vomit HeHe =D
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope that you have a great day dear Anette. No more poop to you dear singer ;-)
Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)
Good Morning Anette!!! Hi Steff xx
ReplyDeleteOh my :O o Anette what a drama for you & Stjärnan although i must say i did laugh at your post most affectionately!! Its funny to read the words poo from you hahaha & i know how much kitten & cat poo smells :( i have 2 wonderful cats but boy do they do some stinky poos at times =)
Awwww whatever the problem i hope you get it sorted and have a lovely fun weekend xxx
bfn
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Poor Stjarnan :(
ReplyDeleteHope she is ok now :)
Hugs
Ena
Speaking about disgusting thing, i had another example of how my mother is always trying to be mean, that happened a few minutes ago... I've tried my new shirt after lunch, feeling quite proud to have it in a M size (it was XL past summer!). Ok, it's not perfect around the belly area, but nothing bad at all - in fact it look quite nice, no matter if my belly show a bit. And when my mother looked at it, her only comment was "it's too tight, you should have take a L size". Well, i've watched me in the mirror before and it was everything but "too tight" - and i have a very low self esteem... I know a single comment like this is no big deal, but when you have a handful or more per day, it start to hurt you after a while. It's always the negative side, always my clothes are not the ones i should wear, not the good size, the good color. And it's not only about shirts, it's every kind of clothes! And when someone say something nice about what i wear (half of the time it's my therapist) she seems to be amazed of it. It seems she never noticed that in less than a couple of years i've lost something like 4 sizes of shirts (i was in XXl and even sometimes XXXL, now in M - i could even wear a shirt in S) and trousers (from XXXL to L). I'm very proud of this, and by the fact that in less than 2 years i've lost more than 50kg, but for her it's a little thing....
ReplyDeleteI could tell you, i feel really disgusted now. :'(
Anette, sorry for posting this - and thank you for listening.
*hugs*
Steff
A minor CATastrophe huh? LOL:)
ReplyDeleteOh, I laughed, hehehe. Sorry to say this. :)
ReplyDeleteBut it's so nice that you care and take care of your cats so much. :)
Is she still purring and screaming all day? I hope she's ok. :)
Lots of hugs.
Hahaaaa.. sorry but that is one of the most hilarious thing I've ever seen with my cats, when they slide with their bottoms.. and usually they leave "nice" brown line behind them.. it just looks so funny. Your writing brings so many similar memories, thanx <3
ReplyDeleteTiia
Poor cat! - And poor Anette... ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen I worked at the veterinary many people called theit animals really a "child" and said to themselves "mummy" and "daddy" (especially older people with dogs). I really think our animals can have the place of a fully accepted family member :)
Lisa
wow!
ReplyDeleteI understand they way you feel, I had a bunch a kittens too back home.
well my day started not as the way as I expected, I woke up at 4.40am, and I was actually planning to get up from bed at 5.20am, to go to work... but I couldn't sleep anymore... then I looked outside snow storm...:( at 5.50am I was outside waiting for the bus to take me to queen st, to take the streetcar and get to work... was sooo cold and the wind chill... horrible (-16 C)... anyway now Im working, and expecting 59 check outs... (I work at a hotel as a front desk agent) now Im waiting for the girl who does the mid-shift to go on my break and eat something and hopefully the day will get better!
take care Anette
Hahha... I laughed so loud, my colleague looked at me like: what the hell are you laughing on? :D
ReplyDeleteI know how it goes, as I have a little Yorkshire Terrier... He makes the same things with poo. God, sometimes I just close my eyes and try not to breath the smelly thing. It's hard when you easily get sick of smells... =))
I'm still smiling :D I imagined the scene as you and your bf try to clean the cat :)
Nice one Anette! =}
You really made my boring afternoon happy and funny :)
Take good care,
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love and BIG hug,
Viktoria
XoXoXo
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteOh, poor Stjärnan :(
But thats one hell of a thing to start up a day.
hope you feel better ;)
You said it very well. bisarre way of fun.
and even if you stomach was empty...i had teh pleasure to puke even when my stomach was empty. that was not cool.
and luckyl my cat was involed in that case. cause she figured to bring a really biiiiig mouse from the garden into our house..ok no problem so far.
but she started to dismeber this mouse.
I was a lil younger back then(about 14). and seeing my beloved cat with blood stained face dissecting a mouse. was a bit to much for my lil stomach.
Sorry i tell this disgusting thing here.
i just wanted to share some impressions of the life with my monster kitty ;)
Wish a wonderful day
to you, feel soem happieness
with
Love and Respect
Chris :)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteOh God, poor cat. And poor you. Beautiful morning, yes? ;-) Okay, I must to stop thinking about that. My stomach isn't empty...
So what can I write? I hope you will never have got a morning like this. I really don't want to be in your place.
I wish you have grat afternoon.
Hugs.
Nan
How did she do that? hahahaha My dog did that same thing once, but she rolled over her poop to play with it :| hahhaha
ReplyDeleteAnd once, she did it on our couch! Can you imagine that? Luckly, nobody sat on it, but I was the one who had to wash it =/
Poot Anette... cats don't give you a break, do they? hahaha
See ya
That is too funny, Anette! Aww...I remember seeing pictures of Stjärnan when she was just a little kitten. I see photos of her now, and she's gotten so big! But she will always be your little baby! Take care, Anette!
ReplyDelete-The Botticelli Angel
sounds so many ways like one of my morning, it happened couple months ago but it was really THE WORST morning of my life. I had a doggy of my friend to take care of couple days and i also woke up to some weird noice and i went to the kitchen and what i found?! her ass was exploded in the hall where the walls and the floor was full of poop spray and the whole kitchen was full of lax piles of poop! perhaps her stomach was a bit all mixed up! and to crown all she had term to maturity and having those pants so you can imagine the view! Oh My! and all that at 7am, it was few ot those times when i really would like to just CRY and DIE!:~) what a morning!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your weekend!
-emmi
Yuckkk! I have three dogs, but I still hate poo!! hahahahahah, how did she got poo in her back? How acrobat hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteSoo,Nettie, passing by to wish you a good day.
Today is my B-day so, soon I'll go out with some friends of mine ;=)
Take care Nettie!
Hugs and Kisses
Lívia
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteWhen my cat did that, we tried giving her more wet cat food instead of dry, and it helped her completely!
Brigitte: Hi! No, you do nothing wrong but I do have a function that make me able to first read all the comments before approving. So if I am not by the computer for the whole day it will take until I am home again and read it before it is shown here in public. Have a nice evening!
ReplyDeleteHehehe, sounds like a really funny story, luckily you didn't puke on him :D
ReplyDeleteWell I first thought that you wrote "so I am hanging over the bath tub washing her and ATE at the same time"!
And I thought: "OMG, she is washing her cats poo and eating at the same time? What the hell?!".. and then I saw 'puking' and thought: "Well, I would puke to if I would do that!" And then I finally saw that you weren't eating at all at the same time, LUCKILY :p Haha, fiew :)
Yes I know those poo things, I have a cat too, in the past I had rabbits (with them I cleaned up enough poo!!), other cats and a dog.. I don't have a kid yet, but I do babysit a lot :)
Indeed, they all have these little problems sometimes :)
Have a nice evening
Daphne
hello dear anette.I hope you`re very good.we are a little sad because the last Friday the father of a very good friend die of cancer.the most saddest thing is that my friend's little sister is 3 years old only knew exactly what happened and where her father,that was so sad....well we hope to have a good wekeend.adios.we love you very much...sorry for our sad english
ReplyDeletehello..is somebody there??????
ReplyDeletePoor Stjärnan! I pictured the scene as you described it and I must admit, it sounds quite funny.
ReplyDeleteI am very sensitive to smells too. Toilet smells make me want to puke. Yuck!
Hope you have a nice evening, Anette.
Marie
Oh, poor little Stjärnan.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, I'm sensitive to smells
too, I feel like puking and cough
whenever I clean the cat box, or when I clean
up after our Chihuahua puppies. I gag, a lot!
So, when you were talking about that,
it was kinda funny. But at the same
time, poor you! I'm glad you were able
to pull it together though.
Hope you have a good evening!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Oh, poor baby. I totally agree with you, cats are like baby sometimes.
ReplyDeleteIs she better now ? I really hope !
Do you have a good day?
Love =) and take care !
Steff: Hey Steff, My mom has this same costume of always claim about what I should dress. I, like you, have loss some kg too, and now I feel comfortable to use things that I coudn't before (like a little tight shirts). And that's because I'm feeling happy with myself, and what I am now.
ReplyDeleteLet me tell you something, do not worry about what people should say about you. Just be yourself, If you want to use other kinds of clothes so use it. I'm sure that we all are supporting you.
The next time that you look at yourself in the mirror think "I'm the most beautiful girl in the world". This may be kind of childish, but it helps ;=)
And about your mom, maybe she is not used to your "New Me", give her a time. My mom's always telling me to use "baggy clothes", but now she can stand my style and understands it.
Hugs and Kisses!
Nämen vilket busfrö ;=) Jag har också svårt med lukter, känner väldigt lätt....
ReplyDeleteJag vet inte om jag bör kallas sadist men jag tycker faktist det är underhållande när katter bråkar......jag skrattar alltid när jag ser dem fräsa och gnälla på varann.....har de hänt dig nångång? ;=)
Juste fan, vet inte om jag frågat sen dess men antar att du sett New Moon ännu? Vad tyckte du?
(Om du postat ett inlägg om det nångång, sorry, jag mindes inte ;))
Seeya!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteHope everything is alright with lil' Stjärnan, when you love your pets you feel for them too.
Have a nice day!
@Hep-Hep Steff: just wanna tell you that I completly understand your situation. Psychological violence can hurt and leave as many scars as a hit or a slap. I've been there, in fact, I'm still struggling with this problem, if you want to talk to someboy about this (or anything else) here`s my mail, feel free to add me:
noe_SAEKI@hotmail.com.
Noelia.
@Li: thanks a lot for you nice words, it really helps.
ReplyDeleteActually, i do feel fine with tight shirts (and for this my therapist helps a lot, if someone noticed my clothes and the way it have changed thesepast months it's her.), and even tight jacket (it's a bit harder for trousers, but even with this, i've managed to found some that made me look thinner, thanks to Decathlon). I'm even going for some girlie clothes now, when for years i was only wearing and watching men's clothes. I don't care about other's comments as well, only if i feel good. But my mother being mean with me every days and quite a few times per day is starting to work on my nerves (especially when it's far from being the only thing i have to fight for). And when it's something i really care for, it's really a bit too much to cope with. I guess even after many years i'm still not used about how my mother is with me... :(
Actually, looking at myself in the mirror start to give results. I've been from "i hate what i see" and "i'm disgusting" to "it's not bad" and even sometimes "i like how it look". But so far it's all i could think (speaking about low self-esteem for me is a bit underrated)...
And for my mother, it's been 30 years since she's not used about me. And still i'm trying my best to please her, but it doesn't work.... :'(
There's sometimes when i wish i could have a shoulder to cry on, but all my friends are so far away. Right now, all i want is someone to hold me until i feel better, but i'm alone - i feel sometimes so alone that it hurts physically. And i could tell you that if my best friend (the one who lives in the other part of France) made me promised that i will not do self injuries anymore, i'd run for it to lower the pain a bit...
Again, thanks a lot for your kind words, it really helps.
@Anette: thanks a lot for giving me a way to let my heart talk when i need. It helps more than i could say, being able to let my feeling out, and having some wonderful support. I'm really touched by your kindness, you're really an angel in this world. Thank you for being here.
*hugs*
Steff
LOL I'm sorry for the kitty troubles. It made me remember how much my husband used to gagg when he changed our son. You'd think a man who's seen pretty much everything horrible working as a HEMS med officer before becoming a doc could stomach just about anything. Even fowl odours!
ReplyDeleteHe nearly passed out during our son's birth too if you can believe it! Shameful, just shameful!
Have a good weekend
Oh what a morning! I feel for you...My Chloe has long fur too and she's the only one that has issues with poo! I had to chase her one day because she knew I was goin to clean her...and Whew did she stink! The good thing is - she lets me hold her on her back while I clean her....I can't get her in the tub, not without needing stitches!! And you feel so bad for them because they don't understand what's goin on...
ReplyDeleteHope she does better tomorrow!
Have a great weekend!
(((HUGS)))
Christine
Wow, strange event. Was Stjärnan stomach-sick or something? Anyway, what a way to start a day. I hope everything ended well.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes!