Winter time is for sure "bugs" time and we all have gotten some different illnesses the last weeks. Now it´s Nemos turn and he´s had a high fever since friday and is under the water;=( I also have a little soar throat that I have cured with different things since friday and it feels a bit better today but still that "itchy" feeling that I hate. Always when having gigs coming up, I stress about being ill and of course it doesnt help that we now have this bug in the family.
But lots of vitamines, healtlhy food, fresh air and resting will help I hope;=)
Sometimes I wish I wasnt a singer, but maybe a bass player instead;=) So I never had to worry about my throat and could play with any illness in the body...hihi! Next life maybe?;=)
Sunday, 26 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! Why you don't start learn playing bass with Marco? ;D
ReplyDeleteI wanted to asked you something, when you were in LA, have you done your tatoo by Kat Von D? :D If I remember well, you said that you've had an apointment with her, right?
Kiss,
Kiveen.
Yeah, those bugs are everywhere now and I've heard that many people have been ill. Luckily I haven't been ill yet. I have eaten multivitamin pills whole winter and have been healthy now.
ReplyDeleteI hope your throat will be okay soon! :) And see you on Friday in Joensuu!
Aww I hope you and Nemo will be better soon :) ♥ Try to just relax! I can't wait to see you and guys at Joensuu in next friday ;)
ReplyDeleteKiveen; Hi! No, I hadnt booked any tatoo with her. I might do a tatoo in US when we tour there, if we get by Las Vegas for instance, where I did my arm tatoo the last time. Take care!
ReplyDeleteOh okay, sorry =x
DeleteCan't wait to see you in Paris!
xoxo
Kiveen.
Aww! I hope you get well soon Anette and Nemo too<3<3 How old is Nemo now?:3 Nemo is such a pretty name!
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best <3 And if you got a tatoo, any idea what you want it to be off?:D<3
Get well soon my dear Anette!
Greeting dear Anette :*** again Uros your big faaaaaan <3<3<3 heheh greeting and big hug for Nemo...and kiss for you...<3<3<3 I LOVE TATOO and you I know :)) <3<3 My father work tatoos :) and I in 18 year work Nightwish tatoo of course <3..my room is large in Nightwish posters..love youuuu <3 :*...Question:When come to Serbia ? :* big fan:Uros
ReplyDeleteHello dear Nettie
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about Nemo, I hope he will get better very soon :)
That's a lovely bass guitar. I have always wanted to play bass, ever since I was a child. I hope I will learn how to play it one day
With a big will, you can do anything
You said once you started to learn how to play guitar, so you can start step by step to learn bass. Johan can help you :)
Big hugs and get well very soon
Love
Ena :*
Hope you'll be better soon ! =) It's sure,be bass player would be easier ^^
ReplyDeleteBut with a such voice it would be a waste ! ;)
Have a nice day and rest well !
I hope you and Nemo feel better very soon. Piu mentioned that rest is good and I agree wholeheartedly - shopping helps too ;) When I'm sick I meditate and ask my mind (& body) to produce what it needs to bring me back to health. Plus I take extra vitamins and drink lots of water. Usually works nicely for me. Get better soon.
ReplyDeleteDeleece x
It's definitely that season! We have some people around that have been getting sick, too, throughout the winter. I've somehow managed to resist it :) When you were younger, have you ever experienced a sudden illness just on the day of a show where you were supposed to sing? I've had that happen to me a few times (probably from stressing haha) so now I'm paranoid to do anything of the sort. Which is probably why I went into a different career field to start with :)
ReplyDeleteAnyways, feel better soon!
I hope that you will all feel better soon. Are you happy to go on tour again?
ReplyDeleteFunny that you think first of being a bass player and not of any other instrument. ;-) But I think playing gigs with illnesses isn't nice no matter if you are a singer or playing an instrument. Besides you have a wonderful voice and if you wouldn't sing this gift would be wasted. =) <3 <3
Much love and all the best wishes for your health,
Steffi
Zinc my friend, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Your voice warms my heart and I'm sorry your throat hurts.
ReplyDeleteSoncerely,
Tisa
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteI hope Nemo gets better soon :)
I also had a soar throat,Winter has these bad things ..
That bass looks very pretty,but you are doing a great job as a singer :)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Songs name went then little wrong.
ReplyDeleteYeah,singing is your profession but that may not be easy at all to anybody if comes enoughly sick and professional musicians may not be exceptions either.To many that´s like way to live and they are used to touring or for one that looks like that but still.
I suppose that women singers instrument is most sensitive but this may be also quite longly personal question.Well,little difficult to imagine you though to bass player but...why not...,doesn´t have to ask my permission to that anyway - hah hah.