Yesterday me and Seth went out and checked some new spring clothes for him and we found some nice stuff we'll go and buy today.
After some errands Seth wanted
to go for a cake and so we did. We sat down at Kafferepet which is Helsingborgs oldest bakery/coffee place. It has been serving coffee for 120 years now and it's still so popular and always packed with people. I like this place a lot and a plus is the beautiful decorations and crystal lamps and most of all that it's a place also for children.
So if you visit Helsingborg be sure to visit Kafferepet!
Greeting Anette from Serbia...Serbia love NIGHTWISH!!! :)) <3...Anette can one question for you?..Your favorite Nightwish song is..? thank you dear Anette..You queen of music! ps:Uros your big fan <3
Anette, let me ask you something too... In an early post here in your blog, you said you don't have a Facebook page, but I saw today, both, your blog and the FB page were updated about the same time... Can you tell us if finally, you've got a FB? Thanks, hugs from Mexico :)
Good morning, dear Anette!! I put this place in my 'must-visit' list as soon as I saw your pictures! And I'm so happy to see the picture of you, so smiling :) Have a nice day now! Love, Marina
Anette,do you have another-personal demos of you for uploading on myspace? It was quite pretty to listen to your tracks there. Your voice sounds awesome and there it was like- in a heaven-angel manner! After that tears were falling down...
Dear Anette, this place looks fantastic..So elegant as Alina wrote above and looks so cosy.. I believe I notice a new colour on your nails! I lways take some great ideas when you show us your nails(One of my "hobbies" is fixing and decorating my nails)!!
Hi dear Anette,how are you? Hope you're having a blessed day! Thank you so much for the reply about my college entry-:) This cofffee place looks lovely! If I come to Helsinborg one day,I'll definitely pay a visit! I wanted to ask you something about your tattoos : you're obviously a fan of tattoos,and so am I,for a long time ,I'll do my first in a couple of months..I wanted to know,which tattoo was the most painful to do? and,if you want to share,what was your motivation to do them? To me,when it comes to tattoos,the more,the better! I love the tattoo that you have on your foot and the one in your arm..If I could choose a favourite place for tattoos,it would be arms,definitely..I'm in love with arm tattoos,I do have the wish to cover up one of my arms (or both) in tattoos one day! I love butterflies,bows,flowers and skulls..I would love to put all those things together in one big,beautiful,detailed and colorful tattoo! thanks again! all the best,always! kisses & hugs from Brazil, Bru :)
Hello Anette ! Spring...i so want Spring back =) Our Spring here is really warm and i want to use all the cool clothes,the Winter clothes are usually boring haha :P It looks so beautiful and elegant after 120 years, wow ! Thanks for those beautiful pics,i would love to go there :D ...And ,of course,you are looking gorgeous !! By the way,i'm so happy that Nightmail is back again :D Tomorrow i will think in good questions with my mother and send them :) Kisses and Hugs from Portugal Liliana
Hello my diva Anette ♥ Okay? Wow, really wanted to go this place is so luxurious, the decor is impeccable, all perfect and luxurious decor this is the same as you dear, my divine Anette =) Kissing here in Manaus, Brazil ♥
Bru: Hi! I love tattoos too and I think they define me as a person, every single one:=) For me, the most painful place have been when I did the one on my shoulder. When he did the lines closest to the collar bone if felt like I was strangled. Lots of nerves up there;=( Also, my foot hurt quite some bit. Otherwise I havent thought its been so bad and to cope with the pain I always eat LOTS of chocolate while doing the tattoos. That helps;=) Regarding why I did every tattoo and the meaning is something I dont want to share, its for me only to know. Good luck and take care!
Hi dear Anette! Hope you and the boys are well and are having a blessed day! Thanks for reply on the tattoos...I absolutely agree with you,you should only get tattoos if you really love them and they have a special meaning for you-:) Yeah,I've heard that the most painful part of getting a tattoo is the outline..I have talked to a lot of people that have tattoos and they all say the same thing..to fill in the tattoo with the colours,it doesn't hurt as much as the outlining..but that will not keep me from doing it! and thanks for the chocolate tip,I'll stock up some to take with me! kisses & hugs from Brazil, Bru;=)
Ääh,heh...mystery hasn´t never actually fascinated me - on the contrary,I have got little cold ripples about like that.Tv series Twin peaks was one of them and that affected even quite strongly,to add of that I didn´t even understood that much.At movies Blue velvet isn´t so bad or what I remember but one point yes and that is quite nasty.I don´t remember movies name at what I remember the mirror like that but that was special way mystical and is even little difficult to describe that with some other way.
Although that roof corona is familiar looking just at ´´nature´´ and why not that handrail too.Well,120 years is long time to thinking that on question is same place but I suppose same like ones is still others too - not much anyway,I don´t think so.
So,today was somewhat snowwork and little setting car and little driving too...round left away but wouldn´t had power to that anymore so some other time then.So aa,I have looked this little at my cell phone but although thats not same thing than to look with big computer.Some times now I have getted different feeling to look screen when that hasn´t been more than about 50 cm distance or a little bit less.Although if starts to take to eyes too much then I think must put little longer...or if places gets numb otherwise.
Little tired now so - good evening continue and after little while to sleep here
Hi Anette!!! Just heard the Invincible and Floating Demos and felt immensely lucky and happy! Sweet and sunny melodies that make me smile and shine! Thank you! Anette, I came across your blog only recently but ever since I've been asking myself the question "What are the reasons for a popular person to keep an open diary?" Is it like an account of completed tasks for you or is it an entertaining (inter)communication? Cheers, Violeta, Bulgaria
It looks so elegant.It must be a beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteGreeting Anette from Serbia...Serbia love NIGHTWISH!!! :)) <3...Anette can one question for you?..Your favorite Nightwish song is..? thank you dear Anette..You queen of music! ps:Uros your big fan <3
ReplyDeleteUros: Hi and thanks;=) I cant say one song, sorry, but I love both DPP and Imaginaerum albums of course;=) Take care now!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anette <3
DeleteAnette LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUU <3<3<3<3<3 You the best forever....yes DPP and Imaginaerum the best album <3 Anette please come to Serbia ????
ReplyDeleteAnette, let me ask you something too... In an early post here in your blog, you said you don't have a Facebook page, but I saw today, both, your blog and the FB page were updated about the same time... Can you tell us if finally, you've got a FB? Thanks, hugs from Mexico :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood morning, dear Anette!! I put this place in my 'must-visit' list as soon as I saw your pictures! And I'm so happy to see the picture of you, so smiling :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day now!
Love,
Marina
Rodrigo: NO, I do not and will never ever have a Facebook page. its as always, fake ones;=( Take care!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to answer my question =D and I'm sorry if I've uspet.
DeleteHave a really nice weekend, Anette. =)
Dear anette :**** What's your favorite color?? <3
ReplyDeleteAnette,do you have another-personal demos of you for uploading on myspace?
ReplyDeleteIt was quite pretty to listen to your tracks there.
Your voice sounds awesome and there it was like- in a heaven-angel manner!
After that tears were falling down...
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletethis place looks fantastic..So elegant as Alina wrote above and looks so cosy..
I believe I notice a new colour on your nails!
I lways take some great ideas when you show us your nails(One of my "hobbies" is fixing and decorating my nails)!!
Have a great day honey
Hugs from Athens!
Hi dear Anette,how are you? Hope you're having a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the reply about my college entry-:)
This cofffee place looks lovely! If I come to Helsinborg one day,I'll definitely pay a visit!
I wanted to ask you something about your tattoos : you're obviously a fan of tattoos,and so am I,for a long time ,I'll do my first in a couple of months..I wanted to know,which tattoo was the most painful to do? and,if you want to share,what was your motivation to do them? To me,when it comes to tattoos,the more,the better! I love the tattoo that you have on your foot and the one in your arm..If I could choose a favourite place for tattoos,it would be arms,definitely..I'm in love with arm tattoos,I do have the wish to cover up one of my arms (or both) in tattoos one day! I love butterflies,bows,flowers and skulls..I would love to put all those things together in one big,beautiful,detailed and colorful tattoo!
thanks again! all the best,always! kisses & hugs from Brazil,
Bru :)
Hello Anette !
ReplyDeleteSpring...i so want Spring back =) Our Spring here is really warm and i want to use all the cool clothes,the Winter clothes are usually boring haha :P
It looks so beautiful and elegant after 120 years, wow ! Thanks for those beautiful pics,i would love to go there :D
...And ,of course,you are looking gorgeous !!
By the way,i'm so happy that Nightmail is back again :D Tomorrow i will think in good questions with my mother and send them :)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
You look so beautiful with light makeup!!
ReplyDeleteI know this is totally irrelevant, but is there any possibility Nightwish will come to Greece??! PLEASE!! :D
Hello my diva Anette ♥
ReplyDeleteOkay?
Wow, really wanted to go this place is so luxurious, the decor is impeccable, all perfect and luxurious decor this is the same as you dear, my divine Anette =)
Kissing here in Manaus, Brazil ♥
So pretty, defiantely will go there If i ever ger my dream Scand vacation!!
ReplyDeleteBru: Hi! I love tattoos too and I think they define me as a person, every single one:=) For me, the most painful place have been when I did the one on my shoulder. When he did the lines closest to the collar bone if felt like I was strangled. Lots of nerves up there;=( Also, my foot hurt quite some bit. Otherwise I havent thought its been so bad and to cope with the pain I always eat LOTS of chocolate while doing the tattoos. That helps;=) Regarding why I did every tattoo and the meaning is something I dont want to share, its for me only to know. Good luck and take care!
ReplyDeleteHi dear Anette! Hope you and the boys are well and are having a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reply on the tattoos...I absolutely agree with you,you should only get tattoos if you really love them and they have a special meaning for you-:)
Yeah,I've heard that the most painful part of getting a tattoo is the outline..I have talked to a lot of people that have tattoos and they all say the same thing..to fill in the tattoo with the colours,it doesn't hurt as much as the outlining..but that will not keep me from doing it!
and thanks for the chocolate tip,I'll stock up some to take with me!
kisses & hugs from Brazil,
Bru;=)
Ääh,heh...mystery hasn´t never actually fascinated me - on the contrary,I have got little cold ripples about like that.Tv series Twin peaks was one of them and that affected even quite strongly,to add of that I didn´t even understood that much.At movies Blue velvet isn´t so bad or what I remember but one point yes and that is quite nasty.I don´t remember movies name at what I remember the mirror like that but that was special way mystical and is even little difficult to describe that with some other way.
ReplyDeleteAlthough that roof corona is familiar looking just at ´´nature´´ and why not that handrail too.Well,120 years is long time to thinking that on question is same place but I suppose same like ones is still others too - not much anyway,I don´t think so.
So,today was somewhat snowwork and little setting car and little driving too...round left away but wouldn´t had power to that anymore so some other time then.So aa,I have looked this little at my cell phone but although thats not same thing than to look with big computer.Some times now I have getted different feeling to look screen when that hasn´t been more than about 50 cm distance or a little bit less.Although if starts to take to eyes too much then I think must put little longer...or if places gets numb otherwise.
Little tired now so - good evening continue and after little while to sleep here
Hi Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteJust heard the Invincible and Floating Demos and felt immensely lucky and happy! Sweet and sunny melodies that make me smile and shine! Thank you!
Anette, I came across your blog only recently but ever since I've been asking myself the question "What are the reasons for a popular person to keep an open diary?" Is it like an account of completed tasks for you or is it an entertaining (inter)communication?
Cheers,
Violeta, Bulgaria