Friday, 10 February 2012

Wolf night

Well, hello and happy friday to you all!

My night was not the best one due to a full moon that gave me lots of nightmares that made me wake up bathing in sweat. I always feel the "wolfs night" in my body and every single time I cant sleep good or I get nightmares. The moon do affect me but luckily the bad night was followed by a much nicer day;=)

Started it with meeting Lise for a heavy and hard exercise. Today I did:

10 min warm-up on the rowing machine
followed by 8 exercises that I did 45 seconds of each in a row. Then after all 8 were done, 2 min breather and then another round. Then again 2 min break followed by the last cycle of exercises before a nice stretch.

The exercises I did today were:
- Boxing high strikes over Lises head
- Triceps pull-ups
- Boxing upper cuts
- jumping squats
- Boxing side punches
- Butt lifts on ball
- Boxing straight punches

(Since I dont know every english word for the exercises there might be some minor mistakes now and then but I am sure you understand;=)

A hard workout and afterwards the best reward is a long nice shower;=)

The afternoon was spent outdoors with the boys. Now I need to work despite it being friday night cause I have a deadline next week for a radio show I am doing soon here in Sweden. Fun but many songs to choose and decide the things I´ll take about.

I´ll let you know when I know the exact dates for the radio show to be aired but I guess in march.

Enjoy your evening and sleep well!

10 comments:

  1. Good evening dear!
    Wow, you're a woman full of will power, to do all those exercises. I feel tired just reading your program. Well, I guess it's better with someone who encourages you. Boxing sounds funny (only God knows how I'd need it)! Do you maybe need a punching bag? I'd be happy to provide myself for free. Or a cheerleader for extra support? And here I am again as a maniac fangirl! You know, a friend of mine told me: when we go to the concert (ok, he actually said "when YOU go", but he'll be forced to come with me) they'll have your photo and they won't make you go in because you scared Anette with your comments. T_T
    Anyway, awww, the radio show. What a lovely task choosing the songs *_*! Make it short and choose all of them! Oh, no problem, I know my suggestions are awful in the very moment I'm writing them, so feel free to ignore me completely.
    Some useless news on my progress with the piano. I'm learing the last page of "Taikatalvi", but it's so hard because the guy who arranged it used 4 fingers per chord (no idea how to explain!). Then I started with "Turn loose the mermaids" and I'm loving it so much! First page nearly done. It's so nice having the chance to understand those songs fully, I mean, the chords. It makes me understand better how good they are and how difficult they are to sing *Anix Squealing Pig Mode ON*.
    Done for tonight!
    Thank you, I wish you too a sweet night, don't turn into a werewolf! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting to hear about the radio show. Yes, please tell us date and channel when it's time for it. Godness you have a really tough training programme now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette! Glad your enjoying you workouts!

    Kisses
    Kelly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, you're working hard!
    Keep it up, it's worth...
    and have fun with the kids =)
    God bless you.
    Bruna, From Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anette !!
    I feel sorry to hear about your nightmares because of the full moon :| Actually i love seeing full moon at night , i find it beautiful :)
    Once again,you show us how strong a woman can be ! I'm impressed when i read it ( and yes i can understand the exercises don't worry ) , you influence people in a good way :D
    In my P.E class we made great things,the teacher said that for the ones who had courage,to do a back flip, i tried and i actually did it a couple of times it was so cool and then we (girls) had to dance with the boys,it's weird at he beginning but then it starts to be funny hehe :)
    I can't wait to see the radio show !
    Have some rest now !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, amazing :D :D :D

    hey, I read that here, in Poland, Imaginaerum got a gold award <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Anette.

    I know the problem with the nightmares too, but that has more to do with the season as the moon.
    With full mouth I fall asleep very well.
    But I hope that you soon durchschläfst again.

    All the best Nalon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny...heh heh - yeah ok,I had quite numb feeling after many hours snooze and is still little and actually little tired too but working week has been quite hard.Sure result has came but who have power to like this by longer period is different thing.One thing is probably now that on net is one thing what I seemingly must like to learn to do but although I´m for one for now interested about that so to that side I wouldn´t supposed to come special problems.

    But - anyway I´m feeling good already when has getted to this point.

    Although that doesn´t need to change myself anyway or how this would say now....I may go sleep soon,more resting is needed and what is tomorrow I don´t think not much not yet.

    Ok,good late night continue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Anette!
    Well I'm sorry to hear about your nightmares!
    When is full moon I always have headaches! I do not know why but its just so bad, I cannot sleep or do anything but lie in bed till the sun rise!
    I'm looking forward to the radio show! Please give us information about it soon!
    Now here has been all grey, cold and raining for 3 days, with no stop at all! I already know I'm getting sick, God I'm feeling so bad!
    Oh and before I leave I wanna tell you this I'm already working out too! You are my inspiration! So thanks!!

    Greetings from Mexico, and I hope to see you soon on this lands ;)

    Clau F

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did all that on that knee? Maybe it was just a bruise and the pictures showed it like it was more. Where do you get all this energy? LOL

    I read in an interview with Tuomas that acoustic Nemo was your idea! VERY GOOD IDEA! Turned out beautiful! Suggest Dead to the world! You and Marco sound so good together!

    Love u and sorry to hear about Whitney as well. Such a sad story about her. And the world has such a lack of respect for those affected by addiction. Those affected by the disease should be helped and not hazed!!!

    Tisa not Lisa

    ReplyDelete