Awww Sting! I've been listening to him for the past two days and I can't stop! :D Mad About You is one of my favorites but I also really like A Thousand Years and Never Coming Home. And Desert Rose of course. And... yeah, I just love Sting :D
Hi Anette, I have a one question to you, if you don't want to u don't have to answer. What do you think about all this ACTA thing? Bucause it touches you somehome bcuz of NW.
Anette...I wrote this blog about you and how I think you have really been a blessing to Nightwish...I used pix I found of you online but I hope you will read it....Love from Nova Scotia Canada - Jason Huskins
dear Anette, you're the best singer I ever seen.I really admire you and I'am your great fan :) Your voice is inspiring and new songs are awesome like you.I don't know you in a person but by my opinion you're person with a great golden heart.I really like you :) You gave me inspiration to compose my own music.Thanks for everything and I send you a great greetings from the Czech Republic
Awww Sting! I've been listening to him for the past two days and I can't stop! :D Mad About You is one of my favorites but I also really like A Thousand Years and Never Coming Home. And Desert Rose of course. And... yeah, I just love Sting :D
ReplyDeleteGreat song - Always loved Sting...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
:)
Beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough I prefer "Shape of My Heart" :)
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI have a one question to you, if you don't want to u don't have to answer. What do you think about all this ACTA thing? Bucause it touches you somehome bcuz of NW.
Anette...I wrote this blog about you and how I think you have really been a blessing to Nightwish...I used pix I found of you online but I hope you will read it....Love from Nova Scotia Canada - Jason Huskins
ReplyDeletehttp://jasonhuskins.wordpress.com/2012/02/03/a-goddess-with-the-voice-of-an-angel/
Hello Anette !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and soft song,i liked it !
Thanks for sharing =)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteyou're the best singer I ever seen.I really admire you and I'am your great fan :) Your voice is inspiring and new songs are awesome like you.I don't know you in a person but by my opinion you're person with a great golden heart.I really like you :) You gave me inspiration to compose my own music.Thanks for everything and I send you a great greetings from the Czech Republic