
Hi all! I am on the train that will take me to Kastrup airport and then to Finland. The only cloud on my sky is that I have gotten a terrible cold and flying with aching sinuses is no fun. But other than that I am so happy to see Joensuu and my dear boys:-)

Now reading new Cover, listening to music and relaxing. A grey day outside as you can see.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I can't wait to see you and guys in Joensuu ♥ I'm very excited :)
ReplyDeleteHi Anette! Hope you feel better soon! Well you look lovely in your photo so at least you dont look poorly but I know how painful the sinus can be it makes me in a bad mood I hate it :(
ReplyDeleteEnjoy when you get to Finland!
Take care
Kisses
Kelly XxX
Welcome to Finland again! See you in Joensuu. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Krista
Hi anette! I am martin of Argentine buenos aires, it is the first time that I write to you, thank you for the blogs and the photos, you are my idol and always I think " what do anette at this moment? ", always is a pleasure to read what you do, I hope you come to Argentine! Of course i hope you have passed a amazing time in the train :) we love you nettie!, good luck! Thank you for all ! you always raise my spirit
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteHave a great and safe trip and kisses to the boys!!
And to you of course!!
Hugs from Athens sweetheart!
Hi. Have a great time in Finland and good luck with shows!:) It's amazing to see on oficial site that you and guys gonna to visit our Russia after Finland right away. Can't wait to hear you:)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm starting to wait a new single from NW-shop, but unfortunately Russian post service is sucks so perhaps it could be come after 2 or 3 weeks.
Have a nice trip! Best wishes!:)
Hi Anette! Wellcome to Joensuu! i have broke my rib, but despite that, i have decided that i will come to see you on friday gig in our lovely Joensuu. I have waited so long to see you all, that i do anything for that, luckily i have good painkillers.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait Friday :-) I'll be there...! I'm sure that it will be a great show.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day and tervetuloa Suomeen ;-)
I hope that your cold goes away so you can enjoy the tour Anette. Have a great time! Looking forward to hearing all the stories and seeing all your pics.
ReplyDeleteDeleece x
I hope you will get better soon! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteGet better soon <3
Have a good time there in Finland ^^
You look great as always !
I hope that i have the chance to see you here someday,even if you don't come to my country i will wait :) I wish i had money enough,because if i had i would travel to see you and the rest of the band in any country =)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana