...yeah, I really love that expression and after my last workout with burpees that I have a love-hate relationship with, my knee looks like this today...
Who said you dont have to "suffer" to look good?;=)
Yesterday Lise had made this program for me;
Warm-up:
5 min on the rowing machine
5 min on the cross trainer
Then 35-25-15 with two exercises and they were:
1. Burpees with a high jump over a weight bar.
2. Squats and shoulder lift in one.
Did these first 35 times each, then a short break followed by 25 of each, a short break and then 15 of each.
Then stretching and home.
Great workout and if you havent tried burpees - do it! Soooo hard but the nice pain everywhere is proof of how good they are.
I agree with you, when I train and I feel pain around my legs, I feel realized! :) but this is how we're supposed to feel to keep fit and to look good, as you said. :)
ReplyDeleteGood work and a lot of hugs from Italy ;)
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteOmg, that knee looks bad. >_>
But is seems you're enjoying your workout.
I'd say, pay attention at not working too much, but your PT will know better than me.
I'm going to the gym too now. Just need to figure out what a burpee is... And then I'll let you know.
Have a great day! °-°/
OMG ANETTE! I haven't don't burpees since I was 17 years old! And I'm 45! You are a brave and committed woman! And I realized yesterday at work when someone was asking me about your voice, that you have been my favorite female vocalist for nearly FIVE years now! Time flies!
ReplyDeleteLove ya and be carefull doing burpees!
Tisa not Lisa
Hey Anette. That knee looks like it doesn't feel too good! LOL Keep up the great work though. I just wanted to say...I am not a blogger, facebook, twitter, etc. type guy. I keep to myself, live my life, and keep my opinions to myself. I am 34, married, live in New Jersey, USA, have a normal job and a normal life. I even created this blogger account just so I could send this comment to you! I recently discovered Nightwish. I have known about Nightwish for awhile but never really got into the band until now. I did not know where the best place to write this to you would be, but it seems most likely that you will read it here because you update your blog quite often.
ReplyDeleteI cannot stop listening to Dark Passion Play since I heard it the first time. It is AMAZING! Your voice is absolutely stunning! I know about all the other albums, I have a bunch of them, including Imaginaerum, but I am stuck on Dark Passion Play right now. I will absolutely get to Imaginaerum and all the older ones as well, but I wanted to tell you that I support you in this band! Your voice is amazing, it fits the band beautifully, and you are also a stunningly beautiful woman as well. Your husband is a very lucky man!
Again, I do not usually state my opinion, but in this case, I felt I really needed to support you. I have read all the bad comments about you and how you do not live up to Tarja and I know that must hurt to read sometimes. I just wanted to voice my opinion and tell you that they are all immature and wrong. Tarja brought her own style and now you bring your own...which I happen to like more! LOL I wanted this to make you feel good...I'm sure it is always nice to read a comment like this too! I'm sure it boosts your confidence as well.
Sorry for this long novel of a comment. I really hope you personally read it and appreciate it. I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing, and your voice alone has made me get excited about a band like I have not been excited in awhile. Thank you and keep up the great work! Hopefully, there is a way that you could let me know that you read this! If not, I hope you read it and smile and feel proud.
Take care and hope to see you guys live in NJ, USA soon!
I agree with you completely!
DeleteThanks Dreamer. As I stated above,I'm new to this blogger stuff but I just wanted to show my support. Can I ask you...Is there a good chance that Anette actually reads my comment? Might she respond back? Just wondering what your experience has been in the past. Thanks for the help and agreements!
DeleteOmg, get well!
ReplyDeletehugs (:
-Niwi
wow that looks like it hurts! but i bet you feel great after your done with your PT. im taking kickboxing and sometimes wake up with bruises best of luck ms annette
ReplyDeletewow, I respect you Anette!
ReplyDeleteits awesome that you keep looking at it in a positive way!:)
Its recognizable for me as well, I wanted to do a Nightwish cover, but inside my studio its bonechillingly cold, so I had to survive the cold to fullfil my dream:P
its here if u would like to see it;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhP-WDGXaRg
it would mean the world to us if u would check it:)
hugs,
Aron
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteOuch no doubt that you are working hard !
But that's a good thing,because when you are doing exercises or sports you should feel tired and maybe a bit of pain because that shows that you worked a lot :)
Take care of your knee now =)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
OH MY GOD!!!
ReplyDeleteNettie please, take it easy honey!!!! your fans, we all think you are beautiful, so you don't have to suffer that much to look great, do excersice it helps, is healty, but please, don't suffer that much!!! I don't like to see you suffer :(
I love you Nettie.
Grisell
Anette, I've been thinking about your knee...LOL I won't nag you like I did about the flu shot...But you may be a perfectionist and want to present just the right package to your fans that love you to bits...However, we love you to bits as you are. You don't need arms like a twig to be beatiful, or a six pack for abs. You are already just what Nightwish needed the way you are...we love you! Do come across ; )
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Tisa not Lisa
PS, I know you love excersize, just thought I'd mention that perfection is already there in my eyes!
Dear Anette
ReplyDeleteThis is so true:No pain no gain!
I hope your knee doesn't hurt much!!
Oh...I've just heard the sample from "The heart ask pleasure first"...Your voice combined with this wonderful music really touched my heart and made me dreaming..!
Thank you so much..!
Many hugs from Athens..
Have a wonderful night!
Oh my God! It looks scary! I hope you're all right. I'm worried ...)))
ReplyDeleteHello Anette!
ReplyDeleteYour knee reminds me my knees :) As a volleyball player I have many times knees like is your now!
Let me say only one thing: You are beautiful even if you are not suffering too much every day ;)
Anyway I'm agree with you: No pain no gain!
Take care of yourself ;)
Yeah, everything to be & feel better its welcome!!
ReplyDeleteOn My Acting Class i Have Hurted Many Times!
My Knee, Almost Broke My Left Leg, a Hurted Arm, And Some Muscle Strain On My Both Legs :/
But Well Im On a Better Condition! :D
I Can Run More Time, Faster & Can Do More Things Than Before :3
Doesn´t have time now really to those first posts but lets see if little later....At my kindergarten time is long time but a guy isn´t same at all anymore,hah hah - although if I still would been like that or nearly then I would be possibly just somewhere other figures,to know that then.
ReplyDeleteHmm,cause I don´t have kids then little hard to say how raising them would succeed but if I would say now that if word doesn´t feel to be heard then I may would do something.Undeniably I wonder a little nowadays cause like nothing wouldn´t allow to do,sure situations is so many different ones but if something would do then ratherly - on home or in a way there.
Well,without work may not easily reach anything but for one to me is not need to get or reach not nearly everything,not for one cause saying and yeah not otherwisely now either.To getting this point has been just enoughly manykind so I wouldn´t been able to more not much.I got one little bad case just to done nevertheless though power was going to end in the middle,my other leg started to ache so that was one reason.Well,seemingly that just is like that,hard to say how that could get better - otherwise then by resting,heh.
Maybe tomorrow I could go to round again,about this day I´m not sure at all...I don´t think so.Is good that is jobs but at times is just little too heavy,or for one feels like that but about nothing but standing doesn´t really come nothing either.
So,good day continue