Thursday, 23 February 2012

A little princess!!

Today our crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel got a little daughter - our new little princess:-) So happy for them! Congratulations Victoria and Daniel:-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

  1. Ja visst är det underbart. Jag tittade på presskonferensen när Daniel gjorde en fantastisk cliffhanger åt pressen och på hälsingedialekt dessutom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but notice that she looks SO MUCH like you in that picture, Anette! Well, I think Princess Victoria really looks like you, is it just me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Anette!

    I also read the news and even though I live in Finland I'm so happy for the royal couple! :)

    Grattis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratulerer med prinsessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the happy new parents, and welcome to the world little Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be a great day for Sweden. I hope your royals are all well and happy. I love babies and I think the little princess will be so beautiful. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pedro: Hi! Actually, you arent the first one who thinks so, I have heard that a couple of times;=) Take care now;=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anette !!
    Congratulations to them !! :D
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete