Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Helsinki and snow

I'm in Helsinki and I must say that flying with a bad cold was really horrible:-( when he started to go down my ears felt like they were gonna explode and now my hearing is bad. Like a lid on my ears. And still one flight to go, oh my! But I hope I'll survive:-)





Drinking tea with honey here in Finnairs lounge and waiting for my next flight. I need to go to tax free first and get some sugar-free salmiakki candy;-) yummie!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

15 comments:

  1. Even when you're a bit under the 'water' ;) you still look great. That ear pain is really horrible. I hope that sorts itself out for you and things get better. Enjoy your stopover. I hope the next flight is a little more comfortable.
    Deleece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Anette! I hope you will get well soon. Yes, I know, what it is to fly with a bad cold :(

    But anyway: Wellcome to Finland! And, you have a lot of great photos here in your blog... I like photographing myself too, mostly everything in the night sky. Monday we had a really great auroras here in southern Finland too, and if you like to, you can go to see some of my photos in my blog (and write a comment, if you want to):

    http://markonastroblogi.blogspot.com/

    Marko :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie Anette... Hope you get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anette you look so fresh in these photos, your healthy lifestyle shows so much! Pitää hauskaa suomessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anette.
    Although you are sick you look so beautiful and fresh!!
    Healthy wishes from Athens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry. You're going to surrvive and feel better soon. Have fun in Finland. :D

    Greetings and lots of hugs from Germany
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you poor one! It's sad that you are so ill. I really hope that you will feel better very soon.

    Although you are not feeling well you don't look like being ill. On the picture you look very beautiful (like you always do...) =)

    Maybe you will feel better when you got some rest...?

    Best wishes, get well soon and have fun in Finland,

    Steffi <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hejsan Anette! Och hälsningar från Åbo, Finland ;-)

    Have a good time in Finland, and see you at Helsinki gig next week! Can't wait to see you and boys again :)

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. tax fee shops my fav thing on airports :D
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and get some chewing gum and chew all the way down durning landing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I hope your flights went well. Luckily the flight from Helsinki to Joensuu doesn't take much time. It shouldn't take longer than an hour if I'm right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anette, Just heard you sing "The Heart Asks Pleasure First" I Love It! Love your voice & Iam sorry but I Love You Too!!!

    Have A Great Night!

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hej igen Anette!

    I know you will survive! :) Welcome to Finland. I know that the weather is colder in here than in Sweden but the winter won't last forever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Anette !!
    I feel so sorry for you :| I hope you survive to that terrible flight :)
    The pictures are awesome and you look so beautiful,your eyes are just amazing !!
    Now have some rest and good luck with this traveling !
    Now i am busy with school projects,tests,exams ... It's really hard to be on 9th grade and do this work,i had an exam this week and a couple of tests,i will have two exams and a test next week and the other week one exam and full of tests !! But the last week after that is the end of my 2nd Period and i will have a lot of rest :)
    The exams are pretty hard because it's of Portuguese,Math,History,Science and many others too and it has also the things we learned from 7th to 9th grade :S
    But it will be all ok :)
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete